It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toys for kids to get used to Martial Law and NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Wow, take a look at these toys for sale:..A Police Checkpoint, A Security Checkpoint, A Police Station, a Swat Helicopter.

Unbelievable, is this so kids will get used to these things and think they are normal, since they are also toys now?

Here are links to the various toys, all from the same company on Amazon: Playmobil

www.amazon.com...=pd_sbs_t_1

www.amazon.com...

www.amazon.com...=pd_sbs_t_2

Here is their site: store.playmobilusa.com...

They have more toys of Police Stations there.

What is interesting is the tags at the bottom of the Amazon pages, associated with these toys, check them out:

Tags Customers Associate with This Product( What's this?)
Click on a tag to find related items, discussions, and people.
Check the boxes next to the tags you consider relevant or enter your own tags in the field below.
fascism (52)
police state (47)
brainwashing (35)
martial law (34) fear (32)
paranoia (31)
gestapo (27)
new world order (18) pigs (16)
1984 (11)
nwo (9)
› See all 39 tags...

Interesting enough, after looking around on their website, I found many of their box pictures, seem to have clouds that look like lines (chemtrails), here is an example:

I would find it completely amazing, if people actually bought "security checkpoint" toys for their kids.

Who owns Playmobil? From article at link:www.economist.com...

The head of the family that owns Playmobil, Horst Brandstätter, has been known to drift into Euro-populism when explaining the decision to invest in new German production lines during the past five years.

What of Europe's cultural identity? Examination of Playmobil figures reveals interesting things. Europeans are squeamish about warfare and armies. American shelves groan under tanks and muscle-bound action heroes; European parents are less keen. Playmobil tanks and warplanes “could certainly make big money,” says Mrs Schauer, since children write in demanding such things. But Playmobil will not make them. Europe's history, especially Germany's, rules it out. The firm also avoids links with violent licensed brands, such as Spiderman, saying it prefers older stories that leave children's imagination free to roam.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
hehe tags made me lol,oh internet!

the clouds, are clouds -maybe in america you only get nimbus but here in europe those long thin stratus clouds are all the rage.

They don't make tanks and bombs because they don't like war, however the police are the closest thing they can make to the army so of course they make a police helecopter and a checkpoint - in europe check points are normal, also in the game GTA the police block the road to stop a crazy criminal same as they do in almost all crime films at some point - of course they're going to make these toys!

i don't like the power elite, i don;t think this is one of there plots though.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Bahahgafhgadjkgnadjfgnkadjfgkdfng.

Sorry, temporary loss of intelligence.

Who knows, whoever is trying to sell them obviouslly believes they are subliminal message toys.

Just looks like some popo toys to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Wow is all I can say. I would never buy my grandson those toys. The police station was complete with shackles, cuffs, security camera and flag.

I guess toys reflect the world we live in. What sort of message are we sending to our kids? Very creepy I agree

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Didn't you ever play cops and robbers as a kid? I did. We even filled our water guns with water we colored red with food dye. I don't know what kind of kid would find it fun to play "police checkpoint"...but I don't see what makes the toy "creepy"

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheMagick

There is a difference between playing cops and robbers, all kids have done that, but a "security checkpoint" is something totally different.

Regarding the clouds, as someone else posted - there is a difference between having pretty puffy clouds and having more of "streak" clouds. Quite a few of these boxes have the "streak" type clouds, others have the "cotton ball" type clouds.

I think these toys are sending the message, that checkpoints are just fine and for kids not to be bothered by them.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
psyops.

en.wikipedia.org...

check out these cool spy toys:

www.amazon.com...

of course it's all in good fun

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I can agree that it sends the message that security checkpoints are a normal everyday thing. I was referencing the police station when I brought up cops and robbers.

As for the clouds, I think you're looking a little too deep there. I've seen plenty of clouds just like that. There are streak clouds all over. They are formed in the stratosphere and look like streaks because the wind pulls them into long streaks of cloud.

top topics

join