It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

StarGate Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Over the years I've run across a lot of different theories about Annukai and Stargates and the Watchers and the Nephilm and so on. But it all seems rather disjointed and hard to get a grip on to me. All of this stuff seems rooted in Babylonian/Sumerian myths, with some biblical apocrapha like the book of Enoch thrown in there. But I've never really been able to wrap my head around it all.

Could anyone point me to a link that lays out the basic theories behind this stuff? Something like a broad macro-view that would allow me to get a handle on the topic because I don't know where to even begin.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Over the years I've run across a lot of different theories about Annukai and Stargates and the Watchers and the Nephilm and so on.

If you were a Watcher, where would you live and what would you watch for?

How would you know that you were a Watcher unless it was your plan to begin with?

It's gotta be an alien intelligence, doing what?

Gathering more intelligence?

Sorry I've got more questions than answers these days.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Why would the opening of the star gate be limited to a certain window of time? If the star gate is not physical then what does it have to do with the towers and Tibet? How is that related to various ancient prophecies?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by townio
Why would the opening of the star gate be limited to a certain window of time?

I don't know how the damn thing operates. I'm speculating here. Why can't we see the stargate in operation? Don't know. Reguardless there is a draw to them. Why? A search for understanding, a need to know if the stargate will open to a new universe.

Dark matter pulls in light matter, light matter ends up on the other side and pulls away from dark matter.

If the star gate is not physical then what does it have to do with the towers and Tibet?

Tibet does seem to be the highest spiritual and phyiscal point in the world doesn't it. The stargate is located in the valleys to the east of Tibet. Again I don't know if it is a physical stargate or a spiritual stargate. Is there a difference? Obviously the towers phyically exist.

Maybe someone around there or up in Tibet has the key.

How is that related to various ancient prophecies?

Various mythologies have a creation myth where people appeared from the earth. Instant population just add a stargate. The bible talks of the Alpha and the Omega. The beginning and the end. The rebels against god and those who accept god originate from the same place.

Various mythologies also talk about similar Gods arranged in a hierarchical fashion. Time travellers relocating to new places to set up shop? All mythologies have stories related to the star gods. The stories are amazingly similar. Flood myths , creation myths, human emotions and things important to survival are tied to myths and they are all very similar from one part of the world to the next. It's almost as if we might actually exist on a spinning wheel forever doomed to live out the same dramas.

Maybe one day we'll actually get it right, but until then we are involved in an eternal battle against /with the forces of the cosmos.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
In this thread I will attempt to prove that this is a stargate or a guidepost that leads to the real stargate. There are hundreds of towers in the region. These might prove to be a red herring. If we stay on the center path though we should be ok.

Thanks for the pep talk! There are actually thousands of towers in that region of china, ranging from 1,200 to 500 years old (the timber at least).

No one knows who built these twin stone towers or for what purpose they were constructed. They are found in the tribal corridor between Tibet and the Chinese province of Sichuan.

The region consists of a series of tribal peoples that have consistently moved around over time. As a result the languages and dialects of the people from one neighboring valley to another has become unintelligale. The only thing that the peoples have in common is a lack of a written history.

The different peoples in this valley were not nomadic at all. Because of the rugged terrain, different groups had little access to other groups and thus their languages were very different and had nothing in common with the others. This is why it was very difficult for anyone to understand anyone. Additionally, there is no written history because these tribes never developed a written language.

Matthew 7:13
"Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.

The gate is actually as wide as the road, which is pretty wide. I actually think the above bible verse takes this area out of contention for the stargate, if it existed.

We find eight pointed stars in various cultures of the world.

And yet we don't find stargates. Weird.

Now I don't know how far the CIA / DIA Joint Spacetime Threat Assessment program got, but I do believe that the Remede towers are a stargate.

I don't even know what you're talking about here, and those government documents had nothing at all to do with any stargates.

It looks like you worked hard on this post and that part of it is appreciated. But part of me feels like i wasted a good bit of time on it!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
INWT,
I'm researching the topic right now. I follow your thinking about the star gate. I think it might have something to do with the hollow earth. You should look up Mostafa A. Abdelkader an Egyptian scientist. I will come back with more info later.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by townio

Actually it doesnt have anything to do with Hollow earth, because the earth isnt hollow at all.

Take geology 101 again.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
This is interesting.
Do you think they could just be markers for the stargates?
And the actual gates could be underground?
And perhaps they no longer work, so they are building a new one, under Switzerland and France.

I really think you guys could be onto something here.
I just wish there was more information on where exactly it is.
Maybe ill go there and see if I can start it up.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Can some one fill me in on this Sg1 info? Is this a real document? I always thought this was a hollywood fiction, never knew there was a real Sg1 program!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Any fool with a typewriter can create an official looking TOP SECRET document with all the jargon. Its a fake.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Honestly, it looks more like markers or a sort of signpost for the trade routes. I don't quite understand what the documents posted are here for. One thing though, It does look like you went to a LOT of work OP, and thank you for that, but maybe you should use a sound board before you post your final draft, I would love to help you so feel free to U2U me and maybe with some collaboration we (the ATS community) can come to a final decision and/or truth to the towers. I am open to the possibility of it being a stargate but for now, I gotta say no, it isn't. Until there is more proof to make a better informed decision.

Good work OP on the effort!!
(of 5)

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
Can some one fill me in on this Sg1 info? Is this a real document? I always thought this was a hollywood fiction, never knew there was a real Sg1 program!

The intelligence agencies often feed information to hollywood when they run out of ideas or when they want to leak information out to the public.

See this thread for an example:

Get Smart! Epispde 52
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

I would like to thank you for wasting 30 minutes of my life... no... really, I think your thread just brought down the collective IQ of everyone who has read it by at least two points.
Stop trolling for points...
And this is the last time I feed a troll.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by In nothing we trust

I would like to thank you for wasting 30 minutes of my life...

And still no one believes.

Enter by the narrow gate friend.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join