It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bar Codes: Masons, Illuminati and others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Is it possible that when we buy stuff and the barcode is there to send information to secret societies like masons, illuminati, to the end of some kind of machine with a special software inside of it for secret societies to spy on us?.

And these demon names that free masons uses i believe they are there to give them power and i believe these demons come from the machine where the barcode sends the information too.

Just a theory.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Why would they need our bar codes to spy on us? All they need are inventory reports frm stores. Unless your talking about what each invidual buys. In that case, I'm wondering - why would anyone care what I buy at Walmart? Excepst for Walmart so they can streamline their product lines and marketing.

Bar codes were created as an interface method with computers.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hmm. Come to think of it, the guy who owns the only grocery store in my town is a Mason.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IKnowSomethingYouDont

Why would Masons care what you purchase at a store?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowSomethingYouDont
Is it possible that when we buy stuff and the barcode is there to send information to secret societies like masons, illuminati, to the end of some kind of machine with a special software inside of it for secret societies to spy on us?.

No. It's not possible.

And these demon names that free masons uses i believe they are there to give them power and i believe these demons come from the machine where the barcode sends the information too.

Just a theory.
So let me get this straight. Your theory is that demons exist and they come from machines. Diabolus ex machina? I would love to see you empirically test that theory. Really.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Companies can use the information from purchases and .. well.. essentially anything and everything you do using any form of communicating machine.. and do all kinds of things with it.

Mostly for advertising purposes.. but even the ceo's of these companies (Google included) admit that they receive funding from the Government in Black Ops funds to use their methods for unknown reasons.

Masons, Illuminati, NWO, all these words are used to define the one thing everyone really actually fears. And that is the Government.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Er... It is possible to track purchases made with a credit card. Your bank does that.
I would imagine that it's likely that a grocery store or market of some kind will have a way to track purchases that used a rewards card. For one thing, it helps them send you coupons, for the other, it helps them generate a idea of who buys what.
It's a free market research plan which costs them less than it would to hire a large crew to analyze things and as a bonus makes it seem like they're puting a little cash in your pocket.

As for it being Masons or th Illuminati...

If you are one of the people who believes the Illuminati are behind everything... then yes. They want to know that you bought a pack of cigs and a pack of gum last night. If you used a card, that is.

Cash can be traced, but mostly passively. At any convince store they will hav security cameras, that range in quality from HD to... fuzzy. Some can be used to make a positive ID< most can't.
So... no. Barcodes make it a heck of a lot easier than typing in every item by hand, and keeping track of purchases digitally.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Is it possible that when we buy stuff and the barcode is there to send information to secret societies like masons, illuminati, to the end of some kind of machine with a special software inside of it for secret societies to spy on us?

My dad invented the first verification equipment (barcode reader) which was initially meant to be used as nothing but an easy way to track inventory. I can assure you that he's not a mason.

He holds several patents for many devices related to the barcode.

The first barcode reader, the auto-scan, wasn't much more than a scan head on a fine screw connected to an optical encoder that measured each bar and space.

Once the UPC (Universal Product Code) was established, he designed a film master generator, which would take data input from the computer, (one of my first jobs) and create a negative (or positive, depending on the type of press the printer had) so that the code could be printed on boxes and companies could easier keep track of inventory.

Inventory takes a lot of time out of production when there's a million parts to count.
We'd have to stop all production when it came to count the parts, and everyone in the company would grab a box off the shelf and count them by hand. This took days.

Eventually, we made things simpler by putting a barcode sticker on the front of each parts box, using a good scale to count 10, or 50 of the parts, depending on the size, and factoring in the tare weight of the empty box.

Back then we used a program called Real-World Accounting, and by combining all these things together, we could now simply scan an inventory box, which might be a completed circuit board consisting of 100 parts, input how many were to be built, and it automatically adjusted the actual number of parts on hand for each component.

The first time you ever saw those on products, such as 2 liter bottles of Coke, Pepsi, 7UP, and thousands of others, there's a good chance that I was the one that input that information into the computer and created that piece of film for the printer. For about the first 5 years, we had 85% of the worlds business creating the film.

Now, of course they're everywhere and they're put on everything from shipping containers to engine blocks. The EAN (European Article Number) is pretty much the same thing as the UPC.

So there you have it, no diabolical plan was hatched to track your every move when it was created, but it sure saved us all from the tedious job of counting stuff.

Of course, there's no telling what other people actually use it for.

Peace

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
nice very nice! what i noticed inside supermarkets like asda, walmart etc the checkouts is planned out like a bar code, even the shopping isles, and on the floors in asda walmart you see these black lines like on a bar code, i believe if you step on it information is sent to the person or whoever it is controlling that line on the floor sent to a special device to pick up people, so when i see the lines on the floor i step over them!
and here in england in our asda where the deli food is kept there is a masonic chess board flooring but its only half of it, and i always stand on the white squares cause i believe the black squares is for evil and i believe evil energy comes out of the black squares and possessed us all lol i know i am weird.

Also in Asda wal mart i noticed we have a clothes shop called george if you take a look at this link with the photo where it is the letter G notice the lightning symbolism well on a angel it is a "W" and inside the letter G has a letter d it could be a secret code subliminal messaging maybe linked with my bar code conspiracy!.

Here is the george picture for asda walmart www.luciferbox.com...

creepy eh!,

Terra Now ill post more later

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

What demon names do Freemasons use? I have yet to see at any meeting a discussion on our use of barcodes as a means of spying.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

and i always stand on the white squares cause i believe the black squares is for evil and i believe evil energy comes out of the black squares and possessed us all lol i know i am weird.

Yes, For God's sake please don't step on the black squares.

They can make your underware ride up on you.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IKnowSomethingYouDont

You might be right for once. I never really thought about that. Your saying the bar code machine can know who you are without having the kroger discount card via tiny little devils. I don't see a lot of advantage to it other than inventory like someone else suggested.

top topics

join