It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student Arrested for Snowball Throw

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
East Carolina is the same school where kids were beaten and arrested for storming the football field after a big win this past fall. Better watch yourself in Greenville!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
They should have closed off the entire city and established a level 4 quarantine. And if that failed bring in the Nukes.
These snowball incidents are highly contagious glad it didn't get out of control.
Its a good thing there was a honest hard working campus police officer there to contain this outbreak.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
I pose a question to everyone on this thread:

What would you do if you were minding your own business, or working, or whatever, and someone hit you in the face with a snow or ice ball?

My answer: I would smack them.

You know, I have to admit... I probably would too.

Not that I'm a bad tempered fella, and if it was a mistake followed by an apology, I'd be completely "Nah, don't worry about it. Seriously, it's fine." But if it was intentional... well, maybe I wouldn't actually smack the little smart allick, but their fun would be over for sure.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey long time reader I've never posted, but since you were talking about my university, just thought I should chime in. East Carolina University is nesseled in the garbage wasteland that is Greenville, North Carolina. I wasn't at the snowball fight, but had friends there. I wanted to tell you that not all the snowballs thrown were completely snow, but a mixture of rocks, oranges, and other harmfull objects when thrown. However, this isn't the first time police have overreacted to ECU students. In September of this year, we beat then number 8 ranked West Virginia at home. Needless to say students were pumped and rushed the field. A few were brutally taken down and beaten by police officers, one of my roommates included. Just thought I'd give you guys some background info. Keep posting...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have a suggestion for you all. As they continue to make it impossible to play dodge ball and arrest people for snowball fights, how about a new one...

NERF WAR!

Just load up on those Nerf guns and ammo. Get a few dozen, or a couple hundred, people together and go at it.

When they out law that...

SUPER SOAKER REVOLUTION!

If they outlaw that one, stop filling them with water and have a revised version...

TEA PARTY in the 21st Century!

Every time they crack down on one, get the next thing in line. By the time they outlaw everything that is fun to do with friends in public, you will then know that you live in a Communist Police State and can either revolt the old fashion way or just bend over and "take it up the tailpipe."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join