It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Pyramid power & what happened to Thomas Trawoger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I was reading up on pyramids recently.
this article seems to show how to tap into a kind of 'G' spot in a pyramid which is about 1/3 of the distance between the base and the top point.

peswiki.com...
yramid_Power:Thomas_Trawoger

It ties in with all the other stories of pyramid power. How meat can be stored in a pyramid, how water doesn't freeze yet it should according to the temperature immediately around it, how steel can keep it's sharpness. etc.

Which, is al interesting enough, but the guy behind the above power setup - dissapeared, shortly after writing the patent for the energy extractor / generator.

hmmm...
what happened to Thomas Trawoger?
Can we get free electric from a pyramid?

[edit on Mon Jan 26 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Gael Patrick Flannagan wrote a book about Pyramid Power and there's a book entitled Pyramid Power (too lazy to look up authors name) which outlines the historical uses of pyramids.

There's also a patent in Russia utilizing pyramid power called the Cheops razor (again, too lazy to look up patent number).

I have personally used a homemade cardboard pyramid that I set on the kitchen counter (properly aligned) to turn rancid hamburger meat into pink, non-smelly meat that we ate for dinner that same night.

I can't begin to imagine how a simple shape can have any "powers" but I can attest to it's validity. There also seems to be some "magic" to the dodecahedron shape and I've had some experience with that one as well.

Good luck in your research and keep us informed. I, for one, would like to know how this cool stuff works.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

I have personally used a homemade cardboard pyramid that I set on the kitchen counter (properly aligned) to turn rancid hamburger meat into pink, non-smelly meat that we ate for dinner that same night.

Are you serious ? Do McDonalds know about this ?

Are there specific dimensions? I could make one for the ex wife lol

Mod Note: Please stay on Topic – Review This Link.

[edit on Wed Jan 21 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by matsplat
hmmm...
what happened to Thomas Trawoger?
Can we get free electric from a pyramid?

I believe he stated he was threatened, along with threats to his family, and also there was someone attacking his server on which he had a forum to discuss how to build one.

He stated that every time he got the server up and running, someone would promptly hack it within 30 minutes. I can confirm this happening, as I wanted to replicate his design and went to his server frequently. It worked sometimes, although most of the time it wasn't working properly. I still have most of his drawings but they are incomplete. For instance he stated that the magnet in his video was to throw people off, and had no purpose, so they couldn't just copy the design and steal it, as at the time he tried to get it patented. I think there was someone who he was working with, but he said they wouldn't agree that the progress be made public, so he broke it off and decided to give it out freely. Obviously that didn't work. I think he is afraid for his family so he stopped talking. Many people on the ou forum tried to replicate with the little information available, but failed since the information was incomplete. The power output wasn't even that much, enough to run a computer fan, which is like 12 volts at a couple hundred milliamps, but obviously if you make a bunch of them you could wire in series or parallel for something more dramatic. Then you start to infringe upon the monetary system.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The following is from the unexplained-mysteries (cached page) website. I would have made a link but the URL is so long that I couldn't read it all. If you want to go directly to the source of the information, google "cheops razor" and follow the unexplained mysteries site.

*sorry mods. best I could do for the source*

www.gnucash.org...
The right to use this invention is the property of the State according to Section 3, Paragraph G, Number 34/1957
Karel Drbal, Prague

Method of Maintaining Razor Blades and the Shape of Straight Razors.
Submitted 4 November, 1949(P2399-49)
Patent valid from 1 April, 1952

The invention relates to the method of maintaining of razor blades and straight razors sharp without the auxiliary source of energy. To sharpen the blades, therefore no mechanical, thermal, chemical or electrical (From an artificial source) means are b eing used. There are various mechanical sharpening devices being used till now to sharpen used razor blades. The blade is sharpened by crude application of sharpening material, which always results in certain new wear of the blade during the sharpening pr ocess. Furthermore, it is known that the influence of an artificial magnetic field improves the sharpening of razor blades and straight razors, if their blades lay in the direction of magnetic lines.

According to this invention, the blade is placed in earth's magnetic field under a hollow pyramid made of dielectric material such as hard paper, paraffin paper, hard cardboard, or some plastic. The pyramid has an opening in its base through which the blade is inserted. This opening can be square, circular, or oval. The most suitable pyramid is a four sided one with a square base, where one side is conveniently equal to the height of the pyramid, multiplied by p /2. [pi or 3.14/2] For example, for the height of 10CM, the side of 15.7 centimeters is chosen. The razor blade of straight razor is placed on the support made also of dielectric material, same as the pyramid, or other such as cork, w ood, or ceramics, paraffin, paper, et. cetra. Its height is chosen between 1/5 and 1/3 of the height of the pyramid, this support rests also on a plane made of dielectric material. The size of this support should be chosen as to leave the sharp edges free . Its height could vary from the limits stated above. Although it is not absolute necessary, it is recommended that the blade be placed on the support with its sharp edges facing west or east respectively, leaving its side edges as well as its longitudina l axis oriented in North South direction. In other words to increase the effectiveness of the device it is recommended lie in essence in the direction of the magnetic lines of the horizontal component of the earth's magnetism. This position improves the p erformance of the device, it is not however essential for the application of the principle of this invention. After the blade is properly placed it is covered with the pyramid in such a way that its side walls face north, south, east, and west, while its edges point in north-west, south-west, south-east, and north-east direction.

It is beneficial to leave a new blade in the pyramid one to two weeks before using it...

There is some further discussion on that cached page how Mythbusters debunked this. I didn't watch the episode so I can't say one way or another. I can only attest to my own personal experience with the use of pyramids (and dodecahedrons). I have no idea how they work or why they would work but I know (from limited experiments) that they do indeed work.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Quoting External Sources - Please Review This Link

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This is from overunity.com and discusses Trowager's "machine" actually being built. *Thanks to blogger "nitinn" who gave a step by step for construction and why/how it works ("barely" in his own words.)

if you do not understand this explanation, then you will likely never build a setup, that harvests electricity from a pyramid.

because i doubt there is a simpler explanation, that exists outside of a secret illuminati laboratory.

please do not condemn this, unless you have something that "works better".

1:------------

* build a non-conductive pyramid.
(the pyramids in Egypt were made of non-conductive brick, for a reason!)

* place a copper "peak-plate" onto the peak.
(copper, bismuth, or any "positive" metal should work.)

* the peak-plate should be shaped like a pyramid.
(as if the peak-plate were its very own pyramid.)

* this peak-plate should have sides, and be thick.
the thicker the peak-plate is, the better it should work.

* wrap the bottom half of the pyramid (the "base" opf the pyramid), with aluminum foil, if you want even more output.

(this is likely not required, if you ground the negative antennae directly under the peak. so that the antennae is sitting in the negative polarity area of the pyramids magnetic field.)

(the negative base metal should NEVER be magnetic. or else its magnetism will screw up the pyramids energy activity. or so i am told.)

* the copper cap-plate and the aluminum base wrapping should NEVER touch electrically. because you want them to function like a capacitor.
if the peak and base touch, they will short each others charge out.

2:------------

* place an "antennae" as far up into the pyramids peak as possible.
(a chunk of metal soldered to the end of a wire, counts as an antennae. this peak-antennae just needs to collect energy, as per a television antennae.)

* this peak antennae should NOT electrically connect with the peak-plate.
(that would most likely screw up the peak-plates energy activity.)

* the peak-antennae should NEVER touch anything which is negatively charged, or anything which is grounded. if the peak-antennae touches the ground, it will short out. and it will dump the positive energy in the positive half of the capacitor, into the ground!

* place a second antennae in the base of the pyramid, DIRECTLY under the peak. this base-antennae should be grounded to something.

(if the base antennae is attached to aluminum wrapped around the pyramids base, than "grounding" is unneccesary. because the aluminum will act as the "negative". the dirt outside is just one big "negative" anyway. the dirt outside can be replaced with another "negative", for a similar result.)

3:------------

He (nitinn) had more to say about Thomas Trawoger. Nitinn sounds like he's ripe for the ATS forum.

Quoting External Sources - Please Review This Link
"post NO MORE THAN 15% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least)"
Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

I would take that explanation with a grain of salt. Look at the facts. He hasn't built one, doesn't have one that works, yet claims to know, and gives step by step instructions..If he knew how it works, then his working model of one would be the proof, of which he doesn't have.

I still think it's worth investigating. I believe the Thomas's device was real, although he never did give out the exact details on how to build one.

If anyone is wondering what this is all about, here's one video of Thomas Trawoger.

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
peswiki.com...
yramid_Power:Thomas_Trawoger

video.google.com.au...
www.panaceauniversity.org... (4.4Mb)
www.trt-biopower.at... (43Mb)
www.megaupload.com... (germanic)
www.web-space.tv... (english Vers of above german)
www.secret.tv...

Have a look at the Peswiki- there are photos & instructions.
i704.photobucket.com...
i704.photobucket.com...

Several million blocks alone in Giza weren't placed for no reason alone. where they? (despite being non-conductive) - the pyramid must have functions.

AS FOR the "nitinn" instructions - I have soldered before. Isn't it tricky to keep the solder out of the way. It can inhibit current flow and magnetic flow can't it?

Might be worth an experiment.

Imaging being able to power basic lighting in each room, a laptop, etc. Have solar for higher drain appliances.
Solar heating for your water.
Virtually make your bills a fraction of what they are!!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Check out a book entitled Giza Power Plant. The author talks about how the great pyramid was used as a type of power plant (similar to what Tesla wanted to construct). Interesting read.

Since archeologists tend to label every unexplained artifact they find as "a religious object", who knows what sort of technologies were available then? It may be that some of the "religious artifacts" are, instead, technological (and wireless) devices/machines.

As for being able to power basic lighting and stuff without wiring, it's being done now. The article I read about it described a device that was installed in the ceiling (had limited range) of each room.

And, yes Freezer, I carry a large shaker of salt for ALL blogging posts. Thanks for your concern.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Latest videos(?)

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join