It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tents in desert reveal Israeli plan to transfer Gazans to Egypt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
are they doing that flyer? did i miss something,

I think you did. Kicking them off their property? They were kicked out of Jordan, Syria and Lebanon. For sure they had property in Jordan. Did you see the remarks I quoted from the leadership of Jordan? The king himself said Palestinians are Jordanians. Their land was in Jordan.

But they got kicked out due to Black Friday. (see the previous link)

The Palestinians are not wanted by anyone. Not Jordan. Not Syria. Not Lebanon. Not Egypt. They were kicked out of each of those places. They are not wanted because they bring violence. In Egypts case, the latest 'kick out' (border closing) was also due to massive thefts. (see previous link).

At the present time, these countries are pushing 'Palestinians' into Israel so that they don't have to deal with them. They also use the 'palestinian issue' as a political tool when it suits their purpose. They really dont' care about them and only trot them and their 'cause' out when it suits some need of their respective governments.

If the 'palestinians' want to be angry, they should be angry with those within their own group who caused them to be kicked out of every country they have migrated to AND they should be angry with those countries for only using their 'cause' when it suits them - without really caring.

The Jews in WWII Europe weren't wanted for different reasons.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

They immgrated to?
so fleeing a warzone is immgrating on ones good will
intresting concept.

Jews werent wanted for diffrent reasons?
please enlighten me.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

so fleeing a warzone is immgrating

A war zone of their own making in Jordan, Syria, Lebanon.
As I said - their own behavior forced them out.

Jews werent wanted for diffrent reasons?
please enlighten me.

See the info on Black September, etc etc

You know, I figured you'd agree with me at least on the part about those countries really not caring what happens to those people. They only trot out the 'cause' when it suits their purpose. They really don't care. If they did, then they wouldn't have kicked them all out of their countries to begin with.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
200 tents will be enough for Palestinians from Gaza? All million plus of them? Oh, there are two other places with tents. 600 of them. Then it is ok.

Passages are (God willing) going to be open. Imagine how many Palestinians will flow to Egypt to escape awful conditions of Gaza. They know that with Hamas in charge there is good chance to repeat this after current "truce" will run out in a year. After all Hamas declared that it won since Israel public relations got worse. Screw all the people killed.Victory is theirs! Would you like to be in Gaza as a tool to lower public relations of Israel by getting killed?
I bet a lot of people in Gaza really do not like that equasion. I bet a lot of Egyptians feel the pressure on the passages. I bet that they would like to deal with this flow of Palestinians. Hey, they need tents for that!
Not really hard to see one point five steps ahead.
Certainly not all will be able (or want ) to get to Egypt. Gaza will remain Palestinian and under rule of Hamas. Hope you are happy with that.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

i wont disagree with you on their neigbours,

i will disagree with you that Palestinians have a Homeland which has and is being taken away from them by force

do you disagree with the fact that the British during ww2 which promised to recognise palestine (british mandate for palestine) when they took the side of the allies?

war by jordon and co? last time i checked Israel attacked in a Pre-emtive strike even taking on a US navel vessel.

even so by International laws Israel has no right to the land it took for defensive purposes and no right to build homes for squaters on them.

also i wasnt being anti flyer, in some topics i do have respect for you
but my assumption that a native american would lay claim to your home is very unlikely.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen

Gaza the land that the Israeli people gave to the Gazan's.
Not to Hamas.
Just more Jew hate religious extremist propaganda here.Nothing new.

Just more anti-Palestinian extremist propoganda nothing to see here.
Silly Sheep.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

in some topics i do have respect for you

Actually - shouldn't it be the PC - 'I always have respect for you, and in some topics I agree with you.'?? Or do you reserve 'respect' only for those who agree with you?

do you disagree with the fact that the British during ww2 which promised to recognise palestine (british mandate for palestine) when they took the side of the allies?

Wanna start a thread on that? We could discuss it on that thread.

(I've got a feeling we'd agree on this)

war by jordon and co?

See the links provided. Jordan itself says the 'palestinians' are Jordanians. They got kicked out of Jordan for Black September behaviors.

Anyways - back to the topic - I DO NOT BELIEVE the OP story that there is a plan to transfer those in the Gaza to Egypt. I do not believe Egypt would accept them, and for the reasons I mentioned.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
As far as i know egypt an jordan are both western puppet regimes so i wont expect to much from them going against the israeli agenda.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I don't claim to know that the palestinian people are good or bad people, i do know that the have been pushed around a lot for a good while now and i start to wonder if they are tartgeted for a forced exodus.
Maybe the countries like egypt and jordan dont like to accept palestinian refugees so much but it looks like israel is the most keen on getting them out so who knows how that will end.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
More likely, the Israelis have provided shelter for civilians fleeing the fighting. The Israelis actually appear to care more for the Gazan civilians than do Hamas.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
More likely, the Israelis have provided shelter for civilians fleeing the fighting. The Israelis actually appear to care more for the Gazan civilians than do Hamas.

That would be a strange and twisted statement considering the bombing raids on the "Gazan civilians" in the last weeks and the death toll that took.

I tried to ignore the posts trying to show that the palestinians are fleeing hamas but it becomes impossible it looks.
Over a thousand people have been bombarded to bits over the last weeks and many more wounded, all done by the israeli army.
Do you think that these few people shot in the back by hamas, (and i seriously doubt this story) are the real reason for people to flee from gaza !?
Personaly i think they try to flee from the carnage that israels army is causing there.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

If Israel wanted to bomb civilians, they'd have started at one end and began leveling buildings, while peppering "downhill" road crossings and open areas with AP mines and artillery.

Get serious.

Civilians got killed in the process. Show me a single conflict or war where they didn't?

Just one!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by jaamaan

If Israel wanted to bomb civilians, they'd have started at one end and began leveling buildings, while peppering "downhill" road crossings and open areas with AP mines and artillery.

Get serious.

Civilians got killed in the process. Show me a single conflict or war where they didn't?

Just one!

What do you think the tents would be for?
I think they are there for people who's homes got bombarded and buldozed.
The israeli army said itself it was a "gloves of" campaign.
It is very clear from all the footage that went around the world that they "wanted to bomb civilians"
And they used plenty of artillery to, you dont realy want me to post the MSM pictures of it do you ?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I hope they used plenty of artillery. There is no way the Israelis intentionally targeted civilians, because of one reason.

Had they wanted to intentionally kill civilians, after three days, there would have been well over 100,000 deaths.

That's how you know for certain.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You can't take the 1.5million Palestinians that are left and dump them on someone else doorstep when they have a huge population of people who require medical care, they have no money, no food, no homes, nothing. what the hell is any country supposed to do with 1.5million refugees? I don't think any country in the world can accommodate that many people.

And I doubt these people want to leave. Palestine is their home and has been for many generations, they're not going to just walk out so that the Jews can have even more land then that which they have already taken.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The reasoning that Israel didn't intentionally destroy non-HAMAS things is ludicrous, they shot at ambulance convoys, medics, fleeing civilians, they gathered civilians into single buildings and shelled them (in one ase 30 casualties), and destroyed UN schools. I'd say if anything they were trying to destroy the UN's stuff!
As much as I dont like HAMAS they're all Gaza has for retaliation against the bulldozing of Gazan homes, burning of crops, blockading of food, water, and medical supplies so desperately needed in the place. By merely going over a 15 foot cement wall into Israel you go from 3rd world to 1st world. That should be an indication of something.
Of course Israel could wipe out the civilians but then there'd be even more international outrage, they'd rather do it bit by bit over the years. The more subtly you move the less anyone notices how far you've gone.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I hope they used plenty of artillery. There is no way the Israelis intentionally targeted civilians, because of one reason.

Had they wanted to intentionally kill civilians, after three days, there would have been well over 100,000 deaths.

If you use "plenty of artillery" on a dense populated civilian earea than you DO target civilians.
It doesnt matter if you intented to target them or not, they got shelled by targeted artilery thats what i know for certain.

They wouldnt have to flee to a tent camp if their houses would still be there would they.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Then explain why so many children died of gun fire some even at close range?

If Israel was to wipe out 100,000 in 1 hit then the whole world would get involved. Instead they kill a few people at a time so that they don't attract international attention and get compared to hitlers holocaust.

Every year children are killed in Palestine. These casualties usually don't attract any media coverage. The media covered it this time because it was war. And Hamas retaliated which made it bigger than it would have been otherwise. If you have a look you'll find that hundreds if not thousands are killed by IDF every year. This has been going on for 60 years and many of them are woman and children.

It is a sad situation and what is sadder is that they're dehumanised by being labled as "terrorists" or "muslims" and not simply as people so that it can be justified without guilt or remorse.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join