It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!! Lurker finally joins ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
!!TextText Maroon Greetings!!

After more then a year of lurking, I've finally joined! Not that I'm important in any way, paranoia kept me from officially joining my favoirte site. A few days ago I read the post thread about I'm being watched and was motivated and moved by many of the truly patriotic replies...so I joined, I'm still wearing my tin foil hat but, I'm here Muhahaha

Few quick comments of observation - I have spent long hours lurking around this site and have found many of the threads and posts thought provoking and was suprised at the the level of intelligence, passion, professional aspects ie engineers, and global participation. I've enjoyed this now official hobbie of mine .....at least until the last few days...

I guess it's all upon what one choses to review but, a few of the threads shook my dedication to ATS-the post about calling a demon, the one about the devil hand sign, and finally the little blue and red dots. I think I read these three back to back yesterday and was so disappointed in ATS. I realize everyone has a different belief system and I respect that but those three posts were just too unbelievable to me and the reply posts made me wonder if the global elite had just directed my computer to another website without my knowledge.
I guess I'm just a little more scientific minded.

All the skip the particulars of my theories, no one will read this anyway
But a quick peek as to what I'm into is:

I've read Daniel Estulins Bildergerg Group book and am currently reading Jim Marrs. I enjoy science, ufo studies - I like the MUFON website. You guys have me checking earthquake websites daily

I think there is most definatly a higher power and it's the global elite. For sure. Mysteries in the universe, most definatly. Questions about our very existence - undeniable. For me - I had 12 yrs Catholic school and I now consider myself agnostic. Having an art history class in college began to open my eyes to true history.

I'm 41, happily married, one kid - 6 yr old with autism (I think we'll find a link between spam & hamburger helper we all ate in the 70s with autism - half arsed joking) Youthful in mind and apperance. College educated, former business professional now stay at home mom. I would say my political views curve a hard left but, I don't think it matters a tinkle in the big picture. We are individually so tiny.

Finally, I live in Indy. I voted for change but, if you look at the incoming cabinent it's full of trilaterals, CFR, and Biderbergers. It's real people. I've never seen a ghost or a ufo, I believe both of those are possible. I've always looked to the esoteric for mysteries and explanations...all this time the reality was under my nose - the older I get the more truth and evidence I see - it's all starting to make sense - history and self education.

Take care all,
Cyn

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
HI, and welcome to ATS....

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67bi

Welcome. I'm in Indy much of the year (actually, Carmel). ATS welcomes insight, curiousity, critical thinking and objective observations.

Be sure to check BTS, PTS and TinWiki for other avenues of expression. You use the same log-in for all the sub-sites.

jw

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Look forward to seeing you around forums

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I had no idea so many people were from Central Indiana on here.

Glad to know I'm not the only hoosier.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67bi

Welcome to ATS! Set up the coffee and try to keep your head attached at all times!!!!!!! Enjoy

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
TextText MaroonWow, thanks for the warm welcome every1!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
See you on the boards!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
welcome to ATS, and if the demon thread disturbed you, be sure you avoid clicking on any of the threads with vampire or werewolf in them.

nice thread title by the way.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Enjoy that comfy chair, favorite beverage... and don't be afraid to laugh a little

See you in the Threadaverse.

top topics

join