It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just heard a date upon waking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
november 19th probably means nothing but i would like to have it logged for reference if that's ok.

to pass the time here is some peter schiff predictions posted earlier on cnn.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Gettysburg Address was delivered November 19th 1863.
Perhaps a tie in?!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Did you have any type of visual prediction with it? or any other words?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by podizzle

Well if I may chip in with my own "intuitive data" (probably just brain farts, but what the hell....)

When meditating last night the phrase "Horus event" popped into my head. I have no idea what it means, and Google gets me nothing. (I know who Horus is obviously)

Anyway this morning the word "Holland" popped into my head in much the same way.

This is all probably nothing, but if something WERE to happen it's on the record...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

A "Horus Event" could be so much. As god of the sky it could mean everything from meteor to solar flares and lunar eclipses. Also Horus was considered to be a war god so it could mean a war.

I think the conclusion would be that there definately will be a Horus event this year and probably every month of every year has a Horus event within it.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

Yeah I realize it could be just about anything (or nothing at all.)

There is also the famous right eye of Horus. So anything that could be considered "eye opening" or significant to the Illuminati or masons, who use the eye as a symbol, could be interpreted as a "Horus event".

But even if this does mean something (Big "if"), there's no saying it's related to the date the OP got.

I think it's probable that what the OP got was connected to the Gettysburg Address which again is probably connected to Obama's inauguration. Obama's real big on Lincoln & has done a lot of things inspired by him.

Perhaps his inaugural speech will be seen as a new Gettysburg address.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
My late brother in law had some quasi psychic abilities and he "saw" nuclear war in this county in November...but failed to give the year or exact date,,,just that it would happen in November. FWIW.

new topics

top topics

join