It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Frankenstein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I had heard from a friend that on Art Bell's show a while back, an Operation Frankenstein was mentioned, which talked about reanimating dead bodies. Now I know that they were able to create virtually zombie dogs by removing the blood after death and reviving them a short time ago, but would the NWO actually want zombies as a shock force? Art Bell has had some interesting thoughts on his show before and was just thinking. Seems bizarre.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Is there any links that you can give for these "zombie dogs". Re-animation of "zombies" wouldnt be that far fetched, just somehow keep the brain working and they would be zombies, well the dead living. No idea if they would still have the same thoughts and be the same person, but in theory if the brain is functioning then they should still be alive.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I have seen enough Zombie movies in my lifetime
to know how to react when an outbreak happens.
I got the Zombie guide and am prepared for the NWO
and Zombies..oh and heartburn, gotta have TUMS.
Bring it on b-yotches!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well I have heard about "zombies" actually existing, I believe I saw a documentary on it. Seems that there is some concotion (mispelled I know) used by I believe it was South American tribes that was believed to ressurrect the dead. Hit up google and you should be able to find out.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Yes, zombies do exist. Does anyone here recall a movie by the name of "The Rainbow Serpent"? Rent it and watch it. It will explain a lot.

Hollywood zombies are not real zombies as the real deal are never decomposing dead. Just immobolized by a potent neurological toxin....The source being a local toad.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by speed_demon
Well I have heard about "zombies" actually existing, I believe I saw a documentary on it. Seems that there is some concotion (mispelled I know) used by I believe it was South American tribes that was believed to ressurrect the dead. Hit up google and you should be able to find out.

More like it was known to appear to kill people, only to have them come back later. Far as I've heard, it was a semi-potent neurotoxin that put people in a drug-induced coma, and caused mild to severe brain damage. The religious/medicinal figure who applied the stuff would then exhume the body shortly after burial, and resuscitate it, and keep the brain-damaged person as a slave.

TL;DR, they weren't dead before the stuff was used on them.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by speed_demon

The only zombies I've heard of are in Haiti, and are a result of voodoo. Often times they're slaves and said to be pitied rather than feared.

Here's the article; Maban said it was nothing really new and it could extend life, but not necessarily like the movies.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
i don't have a link... didn't look

but i remember reading about the "zombie" dog thing a few years ago

the testing was for trauma victims and they used dogs to test

the idea was to come up with new techniques for treating people that were hurt very bad or "dead on the scene"
--looking for ways to give the medics more time to get the people to the hospital for real treatment

what it involved was taking the dead dogs blood out of its body
running it through a "chiller"
then running the blood back into the dog
running the blood like a loop

i forget how much, but after some time they revive the dog
apparently the dogs lived with no damage

in other words they killed the dogs and brought them back to life
producing a "zombie"

[edit on 21-1-2009 by laundrybag]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by deenamarie53

It was actually called "The Serpent and the Rainbow."
Starring Bill Pullman in one of his first roles.
It was based on a true story of a trip to Haiti, I believe, by a man in search of new drugs for a pharmaceutical company. The exact concotion for creating a "zombie" was a mixture of several poisonous reptiles, plants, etc that caused the body's functions to slow down to a point of near-death that was indistinguishible for most doctors in the area at that point in time. (The "death-test" in the film involved holding a mirror to the nose to see if it fogged up and pushing a needle into the skin below the eye to see if there was a reactionarry blink.) Killing brain cells and causing damage resembling that of zombification? Yes. Bringing one back from the dead? No.
In all of my research of zombies, that is still the closest thing I've come to resembling the "real thing." Though, after "28 Days Later" came out, I am now convinced that the reality of that type of "zombification" ie - their behavior, is a real possibility along with any other scary things you can think of that genetics could do to us. (In that film, you were infected with a gene by way of a pathogen that caused you to enter immediate and full-blown rage.)

Just in case though, I do reccomend the "Zombie Survival Guide" the other poster mentioned owning. Not only is it thought-provoking and covers evrey imaginable scenario in a logical way, it's entertaining to read. I know that if a zombie-type situation ever happened, I'd want that book at my disposal as a resource guide.

new topics

top topics

join