It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonora-Sightings.com's Triangles on UFO Hunters!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hey, all!

This is Mark, Johnny Anonymous' friend from Sonora, CA. Just wanted to let you know that Sonora-Sightings is back online. My brother and I, and our triangle-shaped UFO videos, will be featured on the History Channel's "UFO Hunters" show. We will be on the First Episode of Season 3. I hope you will watch the show.

As many of you already know, Pat Uskert, one of the stars of UFO Hunters, was standing next to me when I videotaped the first and only sighting of a triangle in broad daylight. This footage will be independently analyzed by the experts on UFO Hunters.

The episode is supposed to are sometime in March, but that is a rough date. We'll let you know as soon as a date is fixed.

Thank you all for requesting that our website be reactivated and for supporting our efforts to investigate the Sonora UFO Wave of 2004-2006.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Glad you're back. I enjoyed the video footage on your web site. I forgot about you.

Why were you gone for so long? I look forward to seeing your episode and your new footage!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Isn't this type of post against the Terms & Conditions, posting (and in this case, creating a thread) just to anounce that some site (and with a bad colour scheme
) is active?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonora-Sightings

great videos but why do they all load at the same time when you go to the video page ?

is it just me ?

oh and this...

the first and only sighting of a triangle in broad daylight

not entirely true just so you know.

yours is probably the best one, but there are other daytime triangle videos.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hmm, well, I spoke with Johnny Anonymous and he didn't say anything about it going against the rules. In fact, he was very encouraging. I hope it's not against the rules... Not for my first posting in years!

LOL!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

It isn't just you and it's really annoying (FYI OP).
Here's the mandatory second line.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

can you provide any videos or footage?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Some of the best documented sightings are daylight ones. Ronnie Zamora comes to mind as his is still one of the top ten all time best cases.

I hate it we have to wait until October or November when season three starts to see the episode, unless they squeeze it into the second season.

I have not heard much about the Sonora sightings and look forward to the episode.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I think he meant the only daytime footage in his archives...

Second line.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I recall that website and figuring what could four bright balls of lightning
in the sky mean.

It took awhile to remember the Unsolved Mysteries episode on
the Belgian Triangle.
So guess we have America craft originating from Tesla technology.
Did anyone make a Triangle Belgian Waffle Maker, that would
be suppressed for sure.
Or a waffle and candy or models in accordance with witnessed details.
In the 50s there was a great UFO marketing campaign.
These things don't sell anymore.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Please provide more information. Where were these other daytime triangles and when. Where are the videos of these? I've been a fan of the sonora sightings website since 2004 and I have nver seen any other daylight trianglular ufos videos ever posted anywhere.

top topics

join