It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEED INPUT for New Paranormal Radio Show!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hey Everyone,

I was recently asked to come up with a treatment for a new paranormal show for Satellite radio. I am already a regular guest/sub-host on a popular show, but am being given the chance to start a new show.

I have a ton of ideas, but who better to ask than my fellow ATSers, the smartest people on the internet.

OK...

Here is your shot to have input on something that could actually come to pass.

Let's see what you have...

Shoot!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This sounds pretty exciting. is it paranormal and supernatural, ie coast 2 coast, or just paranormal? Or are those both the same thing? i'd say you should talk about the guy who films those huge spacecraft through a telescopic camera, and has helicopters flying around his house all day and night. John Lenard Walson, it looks real to me.

www.abovespaceandtime.blip.tv...

Also, you should maybe speak about the effects of the mass consciousness self fulfilling prophecies. Also maybe, whether there is any validity to a race of evolved dinosaur living underground, saurians, ie lacerta files.

Or the Ra Law of One channelings, always good to bring that up every few years. Maybe discuss Red Elk, and maybe have a segment where you could read some threads relevant to your show from ATS, that you set up for that purpose. Dunno if ATS or your producers would, uh, have problems with that.

Hmmm, indigo kids maybe, not really paranormal, but sure as heck not normal.

Good luck.

Love and Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

Thanks for the great input. In my mind, I would like the show to be a cross between C2C and many other shows out there now, but I'm looking for that special something that will allow for an incredible engagement between the listeners and myself and possibly co-host.

Keep them coming!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by moonrat

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Dreaming, -- dreams of the future, the past, being someone else, then go into shared dreams, that is a dreams people have confirmed to have had together.. bring this into lucid dreaming and then astral projection.

There you have a whole show.

I think there is a tonne of ideas that you can use to hook people into larger concepts. Dreams being one of them.

I´d gladly discuss several concepts on the show or add more suggestions. I won´t have much computer access for 2 weeks to give more advice though.

Telekinesis and power of attraction, sychronicities and astrology. I have some experience with those and I think could construct a good flow of explaining that.

I think the best way to have a good show is to start off with basics that people know and accept to be true, then toss them more and more until you get into the deeper side of such aspects.

Which site or channel would this radio show be?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'd like to hear a show that discusses all of the technology (standard and experimental) used during paranormal investigation.

e.g. EVP's (what's the best equipment), EMF meters, ultraviolet & infrared video, thermal imaging video, and all the other stuff.

delius

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

Is it a weekly show?

Whatever the topic (ghosts, ufos, MIB, etc...) you could have an eyewitness as your guest and invite other eyewitnesses to call in. To allow your eyewitnesses to speak openly without feeling threatened, skeptics should only speak during their own segment and/or a designated challenge segment.

At the beginning of the show, set the atmosphere by having the eyewitness tell their story while haunting music and sound effects play in the background. You may have to coach your guest on story-telling techniques, but most people can tell their story with authentic feeling because these type of events evoke fear and/or feeling.

The catch would definitely be the eyewitnesses; the regular live-up-the-street type of person who has experienced this first-hand and to whom all your listerners could relate.

OK, that was my 2 cents. Good luck with the show. Let us know when and where to tune in.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by moonrat

And that question, is a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thanks! All great ideas. I prefer not to reveal the company. I don't want to break any of ATS's rules on recruitment.

Thanks again...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

Thank you very much for taking the time to help. I appreciate all input greatly.

top topics

join