It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash in Saudi Arabia - Millions Of Witnesses!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
there was talk last week of two manmade satelites colliding in id spaca and then now this talk of large blue lights???
Please seperate paul from Barnabas so we know which is which and which ones we caused and start looking for who to blame for ones we did not cause. mykl

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Just to add i myself saw 2 meteors on tuesday night at about 7 pm in the north of England, the first was a bright flash of white light and the next came about 20 Min's later, this one seemed to pulse 3 short bright bursts of white light,both were close to the ground when they lit up,this was on 17/02/09.quite a treat.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Making me jealous stealthyaroura! It's been well over a month since I last saw a bright one, let alone one that flared along it's path!

It's doubtful that what you saw was anywhere near the ground, although it can often appearto be the case. I also posted a whole heap of info on the subject here.

Did you see the video of the Italian fireball last week?

They are never anywhere near as impressive on a monitor as they are in real life sadly!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

Yeah i have been keeping an eye out on the net for them, and yes i was lucky to see 2 in a row but they were only small,nothing like the one's that may have been as big as a car! i shall check out your links thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join