It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All info on UFO's taken off the citizen briefing report from Obama's website?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well the other day I was listening to coast to coast, and heard a guest asking people to vote on Obama's website change.gov under the citizen briefing report. So I went to the website clicked the link for the Citizen briefing report and searched for the term UFO. And their it was, questions that the Obama admin wanted people to vote on. Their where multiple questions on the subject of UFO's and extraterrestrials. These where questions such as " Should the government come clean on the ET presence and UfO's"
Today I went back to change.gov and found that all the questions in regards to UFO's have been removed?
Here we go again same as usual!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I actually thought the same, but after a bit of tinkering and fast-clicking, I've been able to view the top ideas.

I can assure you the UFO topics are still there, although the book is closed now as it is being compiled by Obama's team and will be given to him soon.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by JipStix]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JipStix

If the questions are up I cant find them. I can find questions in regards to public housing, enviorment, War in Iraq, and even Marijuana.
I just cant seem to get any search que results with UFO.
If you still can see the UFO questions, What are the results so far. Total votes on the UFO subject compared to everything else.
Thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
End the Truth Embargo on Extraterrestrials (UFO Disclosure)

has 28580
We are not alone in the Universe, and this needs to be officially acknowledged by Barack Obama in 2009!

has 4580
hope this helps

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonspaz

www.google.com...

Click on cached.

Interesting... wish more people knew about this so they could vote. The fact that this is on Obama's official site causes me to believe Obama must be interested in the subject, nice find thanks.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I went to the Popular Ideas tab and could not find any info either since the closing of voting. I even tried to look up the number of votes to corrispond with to wich it would be in order on the site, and it was taken off at least the "Popular Ideas" list. There was two major Disclosure votings on the Popular list, but both were takin off. I've been following it for a week and a couple days. I even got my father to vote with me!!! Now it's like we never even voted on it at all. After all the work we here at ATS have done and others. It seems that when ever (even if there are a large number of people) that when it is put anything related to ET activity in question, the easiest humanly response by our own government is simply to "ignore" any "question", "fact", or "quote" (even from the guys that have worked with the technologies or beings). I wont make this a big deal but I've read a couple articles of how high end officials, when asked of about an ET presence, they almost get an irate answer of never to ask that question again. One such source is Rumsfield and I cant remember his name, but he was long time general I think in the navy. Since I dont know you can discount that last sentence. So... although taking it off the most accounted for list upsets me, It has just helped me to realize our governments slloowwlly growing agenda, that is older than I am (I'm 27), has more information than me, and has itself the government backing itself, than me as a singular minded person. I pray that one day I will get to see and meet another creature that is like minded but with more knowledge and a higher state of concousness towards this earth and our people. If this is forbidden the so is the fella's ignorance that wont allow it

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Don't you know that they will promise anything you want until they get into office, then they do whatever they want?
Nothing new about that one.

What strikes me about this whole “disclosure” thing is that if they actually know something, and its actually positive news, it would have been released by the first president who's numbers were in a slump. The fact that nothing has ever been said tells me that they don't really know much more then we do, or what they do know is better to not tell the public.

new topics

top topics

join