It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama says "my muslim faith"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Obama made the gaffe of saying "My Muslim faith" during his interview because he didn't have his cue cards handy

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by savagediver

OK.....!

So, Obama was trying to counter false rumors put forward by some Republicans that is a Muslem? While doing that, he says, "My Muslem Faith..."

I would suggest that he was either trying to keep the controversy going by making a false slip. Or, he is a very poor public speaker. Or, he made a Freudean slip and accidently said the truth.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by savagediver

i liked what he mentations about rocks.. palestinians has rocks israel has all these weapons.... david and goliath haha

once again "study penguin scriptures then youll realize what extremist muslims and the chinese are trying to do"

israek is going to attack iran(israel tried to get bush to attack iran and he said no) iran came up with a nuke late 08 and obama will help israel to fight iran then china, russia, and the muslim nations step in and whip us off! the next nuke will detonate in the western hemisphere remember china and russia have nuclear power that can reach the usa

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I think he probably is a muslim but unfortunately has to hide it because most of his people have been brainwashed into thinking muslims are their enemy.

Who cares if he is a muslim? Unfortunately a lot of US citizens.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
I think he probably is a muslim but unfortunately has to hide it because most of his people have been brainwashed into thinking muslims are their enemy.

I agree that it is pretty sad that if he were a muslim, he has to hide it here in this great welcoming melting pot because most Americans know almost nothing about muslims except what fox news has told them and very little of that is true.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
Now I'm getting deja vu about him when he "misspoke" and said that he wanted half the cut for the price of his senate seat.

When did Obama make any such statement at all? Even the seat selling man of the hour has been caught complaining how Obama would not play ball. What is your source for him asking for half the price of the seat?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Looks like we are gona see Sharia law in US before UK.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Yeah well part of the christian faith is that any one who isnt part of the in-club gets to burn in hell writhing in eternal torture for all time, so you know dont be trying to say # you don't know. Islam isn't the happiest religion (religions in general are evil) but it sure doesn't have the most horrifically disgustingly bloody history of all organizations in existence, but of course Im sure you know that your religo-centric view lets you think christianity is all gumdrops and kittens...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

That sounds like the main agenda of the American Government to me. These Obama - Muslim debates are really becoming tired. You guys talk so much without actually saying anything.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luciferdescending

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

I agree that it is pretty sad that if he were a muslim, he has to hide it here in this great welcoming melting pot because most Americans know almost nothing about muslims except what fox news has told them and very little of that is true.

thats what i was explaning earlier in the thread. right on! he cant run for president and be a muslim aka terriorist(from what the media has programed into the minds of usa citizens) but really bush has made all these bs laws to where everybody on the face of this earth is a possible terriorst. christians are supposed to be respectful of other religions but in this society people only believe and do what the gov't tells them. my girlfriend is called a "f-ing towelhead" almost everywhere she goes and to be honest i want to retaliate but something some type of power stops me. so i look them in the eye and let them see and feel my anger... the mind is powerful "allah arm leg leg arm head" our souls are all connected including the soul of god

the television media with their music, brainwashing, and subliminal messages HAS TO STOP!!!

in the united states you are the race of your mother.. obamas mother is white so on his fake birth certificate it should say his race is white which meaning obama is not the first black president. i cant really find the picture i was looking for but one that i seen he has white peoples armpit hair

images.google.com...

[edit on 19-1-2009 by wise words spoken]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
We live in a nation that is run by a secular government. It makes no difference if he is Christian, Muslim, or an atheist. None of that is relevant.

Your right! His religion means nil. BUT what if he has been lying about it all this time? Does that mean anything? Personally, I don't think he is Muslim, he made a slip, but I do feel he will be more sympathetic to the Muslims.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
What do you expect when we live in a country where freedom of religion is within the constitution?

Did you expect this president elect to be a Christian or something?

So there is a new incomming president that believes in the Muslim faith and Christian faith too. Big deal. Doesnt mean anything.

Its time that people need to get off of this religious prospective in politicians because it has no relevance to what an elected official does once in office.

Cheers!!!!

What? Do you expect President Illegal to actually tell the truth? SO WHAT if he lies like a rug. Same ol same ol, no change. Are you saying that because he is 15% Black, that he is not expected to tell the truth to the 'white Americans'? He's a POLITICIAN for the love of mike. He went to school, admitted thru fraud apparently, and was taught what all law schools teach. How to lie, prevaricate, mislead, and deceive in a 'politically correct' way. Doesn't matter if he is green. Any liar you elect to POTUS or any other elected job, is placed by Lucifer. You can NOT elect an honest, good man. You can only elect the least bad. In this case, we elected the WORST, but he has charisma, much like Adolph had. I guarantee you, that within six months he will become embroiled in scandal that he can not simply sweep under the rug as he has so successfully done thus far. Like OJ, his demonic 'handlers' will think it is funny to leave him high and dry without any Satanic blessing. I will be very surprised if he serves out a full term.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by slicobacon

That would be pathetic on his part, but it would also be required for him to get elected by the bigots of this country. If he was Muslim and he admitted it, he wouldn't have gotten nearly the votes. Luckily, most of the people who would be offended by him being Muslim probably voted McCain anyway.

However, someone is going to have to do much better than a Freudian Slip for there to be any real discussion over this.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkava
Looks like we are gona see Sharia law in US before UK.

Hard to tell from the
if this is supposed to be a joke but if not, based on what? I have read this entire thread and see nothing that indicates any coming Sharia law.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wise words spoken

in the united states you are the race of your mother.. obamas mother is white so on his fake birth certificate it should say his race is white which meaning obama is not the first black president. i cant really find the picture i was looking for but one that i seen he has white peoples armpit hair

Man, I was really with you for a while until you ranted on this mother's race thing. Where did you get that? What law, statute, rule, suggestion says anywhere that you are the race of your mother? I now have to deny my British and Irish side because that is my father's genealogy and not mine? Where do you get this from? White people armpit hair? What?!?!?!?!? He is a mulatto, he will have traits that are not perfectly "black or white" as you put it. Black people can have smooth manageable hair too you know.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Why did we need to bring this up again?

Who cares what religion he is. As long as he's not planning on killing people based on religious beliefs....does it really matter?

NO!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I would rather have a Wiccan, Muslim, Satanist, Pagan, or Hoodoo, Voodoo priest in office than another "Christian" like George Bush.

Before anyone attacks that....

I did not say George Bush

I did not say Christian

I said "Christian" like George Bush - meaning another Christian who believes killing, war, getting rich, ignoring the poor, etc is the path to god.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join