It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was US Airways Flight 1549 Shot Down?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
birds is also a military term for missiles...............

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by davealex
Does the flight manifest of 1549 show that "top" BOA officials were on the plane to the extent that if there were no survivors, BOA would tank?

Well, that's a good idea if anyone actually wants to investigate this story.

Originally posted by Irish Matador
These bankers dont fly on commercial airlines!!!

They fly on private jets!!!

And that's the reason why. I find it hard to believe these elite bankers were on a public jet, so it would be good if someone could discover whether they were or not.

Originally posted by tide88
Any thread that post Sorcha articles should be closed immediatly.

The Australian Government would probably give you a job with an attitude like that.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I am pasting exactly what I just wrote in my thread on the flight conspiracy:

Well lo and behold everyone, guess what??? Upon inspection of the engine, there is NO EVIDENCE that has been found of any "organic" material inside.

news.yahoo.com...

WASHINGTON – A visual inspection of the battered, dented left engine of the US Airways jetliner that ditched in the Hudson River found no evidence of organic matter, but there are signs the plane hit a soft body, federal investigators say.

National Transportation Safety Board investigators said Saturday they visually examined the left engine after it was finally pulled 65 feet from the river bottom but saw no evidence of organic material.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There were bank executives on board, the motor did blow up. This does not mean that there was a conspiracy. My conspiracy friends and I refer to Sorcha Faal as Sucha Fool.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by davealex

I just can't get there on this one dude, sorry.

I think that it was a flock of geese just like the media reported. I also think that the pilot did a miraculous job in the few seconds that he had to work with.

I did hear something funny on this incident though. I'm not sure where I read it or saw it, maybe right here on ATS.
I heard that this plane was brought down by Global Warming. The geese (supposedly) are not this far south, this time of year.

Al Gore and his machine are probably gearing up for this one.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

And as I said in the other thread, they will have to tear the engine down to find it. But also to add, it was in the water for a week. Water dissolves organic material. But what exactly do you think a "soft body impact" really is? It's an impact with something organic. So unless a person got up there and went through, it was a bird strike.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
No, no, no and no, for the love of God No.

Why is it people are so quick to debunk before actually doing a little research.

There were 23 BofA employees aboard, as well as Wells Fargo.

Bank of America, the troubled Charlotte-based bank, said 23 employees were aboard the plane. Wells Fargo, which acquired Charlotte-based Wachovia, had three employees on board.

A Wells Fargo spokeswoman told Dow Jones Newswires that “all three are safe.”

Bankers figured prominently in another aircraft crash that ended in a New York river. As DealBook’s Andrew Ross Sorkin reported in 2005, a helicopter carrying top executives from MBNA, the credit card giant, fell into the East River.

No one was seriously hurt. But days later, the deal that the MBNA executives had come to negotiate in secret was, as the company failed to sell itself to Wachovia. MBNA quickly sold itself to Bank of America for $35 billion.

dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com...

Go figure, someone in high finance being offed (attempted). Nope, no conspiracy here.

And the ATS psyops, I mean mods, jump in to discredit the messenger.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
So how exactly do you sabotage a plane and show damage consistant with a bird impact, and have feathers show up embedded in parts of the plane?

Oh wait, I forgot. We haven't SEEN feathers with our own eyes so it's not true right?

Actually, according to FOX News, the National Transportation Safety Board investigators said just yesterday that www.foxnews.com... "they visually examined the left engine after it was finally pulled 65 feet from the river bottom but saw no evidence of organic material." This directly contradicts what someone from the NTSB stated earlier this week, which was that a single feather was found along with "organic material."

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
...although maybe the Hudson washed it off? But why would someone come out right away and say they found a feather and "organic material" so quickly. It's the lies that bring suspicion.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Indeed a shootdown. Although accidental. Cheney decided to hunt for geese still left in area due to global warming (Cheney likes this global warming, good for longer bird hunting season). The rest is history.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The Real Truth:

Danged Taliban Geese!!

i278.photobucket.com...[/IMG]]

Zindo

[edit on 1/25/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom

Have you ever done the TINIEST little reasearch into Sorcha Faal?
Sorcha Faal is some guy living in the US pretending to be a Russian woman journalist that digs up every secret known to man. He/She claims that an earthquake in the midwest was caused by a B-52 loaded with nuclear weapons crashing into a cave in a mountain. He/She claims that Australia was planning on deporting or something similar more Muslims than live in the entire country. Sorcha Faal isn't even a joke anymore.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

Uh, because the feather and organic material were found ON THE PLANE. They were talking about the LEFT ENGINE when they said that there was no organic material found. The left engine stayed underwater for a week before being recovered.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

And for high-profile crashes, identification both by feather structure and by DNA will be performed. A bird strike over the Bronx reported by the pilot minutes after Flight 1549 took off from La Guardia Airport may have caused both engines to fail, forcing the emergency splash into the Hudson, which all 155 people on board survived. The feather was discovered attached to one of the plane’s wings.

www.nytimes.com...

While the National Transportation Safety Board will take months to determine whether bird strikes indeed caused the engine failures, investigators said on Wednesday that they had found a feather and evidence of “soft body impact damage” on the right engine. The left engine broke from the airplane after it hit the water, but police divers found it on Wednesday on the river bottom.

www.nytimes.com...

The safety board also said the left engine, which was recovered on Friday, had dents on its inlet lip and broken and missing guide vanes.

Earlier this week, the safety board said the right engine also revealed evidence of "soft body damage" and that "organic material" was found in that engine and on the wings and fuselage. A single feather also was found.

abcnews.go.com...

What lies? They FOUND organic material and feathers on the RIGHT side of the plane.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
From now on, even if someone slips on a banana peel, it will be blamed on some nefarious group out to take over the world!! I still say it was those Converted Taliban Geese!!

Zindo

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Looking at new pictures of the aircraft it appears that a bird impacted the nose of the aircraft as well. There is significant damage just under the windscreen and on the front of the nose. The aircraft hit the water at a nose high attitude, so that damage shouldn't have been caused by impact with the water.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join