It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was US Airways Flight 1549 Shot Down?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
One conspiracy site says it was and the reason was this (excerpts below). I would think this theory would have been looked into a little more extensively than it has been, given a cursory search of ATS...

Russian Military Intelligence reports circulating in the Kremlin today state that an attempt to shoot down an American passenger plane over New York City carrying some of the top officials from the United States largest bank, and largest financial services company in the World, Bank of America, failed when the pilot quickly reacted to his crippled and burning aircraft by landing it in the Hudson river extinguishing the spreading flames and saving the lives of all aboard.

The reason behind this attack upon some of the most powerful bankers in the United States, these reports continue, was to further the collapse of the American economy by ‘assassinating by plane crash’ Bank of Americas top officials who were returning to their home base in North Carolina after negotiating a $138 Billion US government bailout, and which would ‘totally destroy’ the stock value of Americas largest bank, plunging the US into further financial chaos.

As to why these most powerful of American bankers would even be allowed to fly on aircraft normally used by ordinary people, these reports continue, the US Congress had previously pressured all of their Nation's top industrial and banking officials to stop using their private airline fleets while at the same time accepting from the American taxpayers billions of dollars in bailout funds.

The link also explains what kind of missiles, where they came from, etc.

Full text

I'm not saying that any of this is true, and whether you agree with the rest of the web site's posting doesn't matter. I'd like to see some facts.

Does the flight manifest of 1549 show that "top" BOA officials were on the plane to the extent that if there were no survivors, BOA would tank?

Were there C-level people or Board of Directors members on board (VPs and below probably don't matter in this case)?

Has the manifest been made public?

If there were, in fact, top BOA officials on board, would US Airways have the opportunity/right to "cleanse" the manifest at BOA's or US Government's request for whatever reason?

Just a lot of questions here...

-dave

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

No, no, no and no, for the love of God No.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
No. The reason why the plane crashed is because birds got sucked into the jet engine on that day in New York City when the plane crashed in the Hudson river. That news source right there is probably just Russian propaganda.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yes.Right.Pilot landed in the river to extinguish fire. Common drill for pilots. I mean - what is worse, fire that in minutes can eat an aircraft that is minutes from airport or a common splashing in a river that so many commercial airliners enjoyed. Not all survived of course, by far.
Since he had an engine problem - he should have landed in garage.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Was US Airways Flight 1549 Shot Down?

The answer is quite simple given the "source".

NO!

whatdoesitmean == Sorcha Faal == utter nonsense on 'roids.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hey, I know this is a conspiracy site and all, but this idea is ludicrous at best.

I know you are just posting an article that you found but you'll soon find out that you can't believe everything that you read.

Keep up the good work of bringing issues to our attention but also try to use a little judgment and you'll be fine.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
These bankers dont fly on commercial airlines!!!

They fly on private jets!!!

Maybe the pilot was a ET as well!!

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Irish Matador]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Some people look are suspicious of everything and look for a conspiracy in every little thing....the pilot said that he hit a flock of birds (geese) and lost power. Why is that so hard to except? If BoA heads went down the stock might actually go up the way things have been upside down lately!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by davealex

Sorcha Faal is complete bs. Everything this person writes is bs. Any thread that post Sorcha articles should be closed immediatly.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by tide88]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Not even close to buying that.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Why, of course it's true!!

If you look at the bold face checklist for engine fires on that type of aircraft, the first thing to do is ditch it in the nearest body of water.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish Matador
These bankers dont fly on commercial airlines!!!

They fly on private jets!!!

Maybe the pilot was a ET as well!!

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Irish Matador]

Wouldn't it be hilarious if all of this was true and the poster I qouted above actually knew all the facts and threw a fact out that was so off the wall nobody would believe. Man it would be fun to be a little green man and play with the silly earth beings.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Actually, it wasn't shot down. The Terrorists infiltrated the geese, which in turn attacked the jet. They were suicide/kamikaze terrorist-geese, brainwashed and mind-controlled by said terrorists.

www.matthewgood.org...

As far as Sorcha faal is concerned, i can't find the link, but he/she is not a real person (as far as i know). Someone just made him/her up, and uses the name to post off the wall, albeit not implausible, stuff.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
check out youtube video on flight 1549 under MOJAVEMUSIC- video shows "missing" port engine still attached to wing. They must have removed it under cover of darkness. This same plane had a major compressor stall on the same route two days earlier (CNN) that had everyone on board praying and freaking out. The pilot even announced a possible crash landing!! No BS

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hehe. Nice one. I needed a laugh tonight.
Conspiracies are everywhere. In fact I think my cats are plotting to trip me in a few minutes on my way to the shower. Once I am down at their level, I suspect to hear their demands for cleaner cat litter and extra portions of 9 lives.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

There is such a thing as partical beam teck. This could have been used to take down the plane. What we need to see is the jets compressour rotors to see if they look like a bird went through them.

Cheers.
Kitos

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
when you consider that the private owners of the federal reserve banking systems around the world are collasping their own systems and feeding on their own banks either for a new economic system or a consolodation of wealth to further their one world order agenda. shooting down a plane to kill one of the last banks holding on by a thread in this country doesnt seem so far fecthed. i guess we could ask the pilot if he wasnt whisked away by the f.b.i. his family members were concerned about a conspiracy so they approached the cops on record one of them actually wrestled with one of the officers when they laughed at him and was put in jail. birds dont cause titanium engines to fall off planes no matter how big the fire. those engines could hit a mountain side and if the wings dont disintegrate on impact the engines will hold on strong. birds cause fires at the very least not c4 or rocket blasts capable of dislodging a 4 ton titanium jet engine off a plane and if by some miraculous twist of bad luck it did happen theres no way in hell it would happen twice but lets be realalistic planes can fly and land fine with one engine and this plane wasnt meant to land with survivors.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kitos

Considering that they found damage consistant with a soft body impact, the crew said "birds", and they found a feather in the flap track on the right side, I think we can rule out particle beam weaponry and missiles. Unless the missiles were frozen geese.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Matthew Ward died in 1980, and since then has been spirit writing with his mother, who is still alive.

Check out the link below, and in Paragraphs 25 & 26 of his message on 20th January 2009, Matthew details what happened to US Airways Flight 1549, which makes interesting reading. There’s lots of other stuff of interest in the message as well.

Read it, and make up your own minds whether you believe it or not.

www.matthewbooks.com...

[edit on 24/1/2009 by Tallsorts]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So how exactly do you sabotage a plane and show damage consistant with a bird impact, and have feathers show up embedded in parts of the plane?

Oh wait, I forgot. We haven't SEEN feathers with our own eyes so it's not true right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join