It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The product that claims to change your DNA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
Sounds to me more like the stuff is supposed to help repair and/or prevent damage to dna ; more than actually changing it. The dna won't actually change so that one's eyes go from blue to brown or anything.

Actually that strange looking guy is kinda cute -- more about his smile than his eyes.

IS this not somewhat the " fountain of youth" type of product. We only age and die because our DNA starts working improperly and breaking down. Is the key to ever lasting life repairing DNA ?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Well we have natural repair mechanisms. So it is possible to add stuff that acts on same principle. However the issue is so complex and there are so many things unknown that i highly doubt if someone can make those claims and 100 percent stand behind them. Could be, of course.
But while vast majority of DNA is still considered "junk" - i see no real breakthroughs like one promoted here. Any big Pharms company would sell souls (if they still own them) and even much more important (to them) stocks to get this kind of patents. I am talking about billions. One can not make so much money on commercial TV.

He's only really making the claims 12% !
:-)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join