It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon and surrounding area security cameras in light of the Hudson River Airbus crash.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm not sure I should start this thread but I don't want to dredge up an older one.

We've been shown limited still frames of complete crap footage from the Pentagon and other security cameras in the area. They're all terrible and don't really prove one thing or another.

I started this thread to ask why we can only see garbage on those videos, particularly after the Hudson River ditching of the American Airways Airbus? Notice how the positive propaganda was very quick to show security footage of the Airbus ditching into the Hudson river with reasonably clear resolution.

I'm not knocking the Hudson River incident, the pilot was amazing and I can see why Team America World Police would want to publicly release all of the security images of the plane making a perfect water landing. So how come this level of disclosure hasn't happened for the alleged 9/11 Pentagon crash?

Also, notice how diligent the accident investigators are, trying to recover the black box AND engines from the Hudson River Airbus to PROVE that it was downed by birds... Too bad we never had the same level of meticulous investigation of the alleged jet, AA77, that allegedly struck the Pentagon. It's easy to handwave away everything and ASSUME a cause for the crash, without making an investigation and releasing the results publicly.

It's like Team America World Police wants to promote it's positive success to the world and sweep it's miserable failures under the rug. The public have a six month memory, so by the start of 2002, they pretty much got away with all of the sloppy work done on 9/11.

Anyway, it's a warm Sunday afternoon and I'm half drunk, so flame away. I'll take a walk before I return later on!

[edit on 18-1-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Looks like Chadwickus is right, this same issue has been brought up.

I would say it was a relevant and very good thought to bring up. Thank you for bringing this thought to our attention, this is an awesome point.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Seven years after the implementation of Homeland Security is it all that surprising that there's video cameras everywhere?

C'mon...

If you look at it a little differently, it is more like TPTB tipping their hand and revealing the extent to which we are under the watchful eye.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by cogburn]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Sorry. I didn't read the other thread on this topic. It's one of the few 9/11 threads that managed to escape me!

Mods, lock this if you like. It's duplicating the other thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cogburn
Seven years after the implementation of Homeland Security is it all that surprising that there's video cameras everywhere?

C'mon...

If you look at it a little differently, it is more like TPTB tipping their hand and revealing the extent to which we are under the watchful eye.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by cogburn]

yeah and weren't there 29 camera's on top of the pentagon

and why not release the footage they confiscated from hotel and gas station?????

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

They have released the footage from the gas station...none of the cameras were in a position to give a clear picture of the Pentagon.

And why the comparisions with the Airbus crash? Sure there were security cameras all over the piers.....makes it easier to keep an eye on the area with fewer people. Not a problem at the Pentagon....they have a large "police" force to keep an eye on things and not nearly as reliant on cameras.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by shortywarn

They have released the footage from the gas station...none of the cameras were in a position to give a clear picture of the Pentagon.

Except for the camera that was removed afterwords, right? Or did you think everyone would just forget about that?

And why the comparisions with the Airbus crash? Sure there were security cameras all over the piers.....makes it easier to keep an eye on the area with fewer people. Not a problem at the Pentagon....they have a large "police" force to keep an eye on things and not nearly as reliant on cameras.

You mean the cameras that were on the roof of the Pentagon, particularly the one above the the heli pad, shouldn't have caught anything?? Perhaps they should have had the "police" force on the roof instead of cameras then?

edited to show link to evidence of cameras that may have seen "impact" that were not released:www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-1-2009 by PplVSNWO]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

I'm wondering if the cameras indicated in that thread weren't similar to the model in the links below.

www.sentry360.com...
www.a1securitycameras.com...

Notice that in all models from all manufacturers, the dome houses the camera, which is able to rotate. The dome is intended to obscure the direction that the camera is pointing.

There is nothing to indicate that the camera in question was in the proper rotation to view the explosion.

It's notable that this camera is not listed among the 85 videos sent to the FBI for analysis. One could assume it is a Pentagon Force Protection Agency camera. There's nothing to say that the PFPA simply didn't submit the video to the FBI for analysis, if the camera was even in operation.

Did anyone send PFPA a FOIA asking if the camera was in operation and if it was to see the video?

Not that I know of.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by cogburn]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
I'm not sure I should start this thread but I don't want to dredge up an older one.

I was wondering when one of the Crew was going to tie in the US Air ditching as part of the Bush Evil Empire Galactic Take-Over Plan.

Well done, tezz. You didn't let me down.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted by shortywarn
why not release the footage they confiscated from hotel and gas station?????

posted by Swampfox46_1999

Oh really? Do we have your word on that?

Of course the two video cameras the FBI physically removed from the Citgo gas station and their video footage which was permanently censored, do not apply in your perfect world and should not be considered as evidence, should they?

Is that correct?

I wonder why the FBI would remove two cameras and then pretend that they never existed? How many other cameras in the Pentagon area did this happen to that we are not aware of?

Did anybody notice any of the prostitute Mainstream News Media Pulitzer Prize seeking journalists nosing around after 9-11, asking where all the cameras and videos were disappearing to? No? I wonder why?

Russell talked with the CITGO station manager, Barbara, who told him that they removed this critical camera a couple of hours after the event:

Russell reported:

"The manager described this one as having had a clear view of the Pentagon wall and quite a bit north as well. You can see where the impact was and the higher angle of the camera that may have captured it."

Russell continued:

"You can see here on the south canopy that they have two cameras. So now on the north they have only one? The two most critical cameras in proximity to the flight path and the impact are denied by the FBI and mysteriously missing?"

www.thepentacon.com...

As can be seen here, the Citgo gas station sits partly up the NA hill and the canopy sits much higher than the Pentagon 1st floor explosion area, and those video cameras should have had an excellent view, showing the aircraft crossing in front of the Citgo from the left (from the camera viewpoint), and not showing the aircraft inches above the lawn and coming from the far right. And Sean Boger was looking right at thos two video cameras as the aircraft came straight at him in the helipad control tower from Over the Naval Annex.

I guess the FBI did what they had to do. The 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY needed to be maintained according to script didn't it?

[edit on 1/19/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted by cogburn

Notice that in all models from all manufacturers, the dome houses the camera, which is able to rotate. The dome is intended to obscure the direction that the camera is pointing.

There is nothing to indicate that the camera in question was in the proper rotation to view the explosion.

It's notable that this camera is not listed among the 85 videos sent to the FBI for analysis. One could assume it is a Pentagon Force Protection Agency camera. There's nothing to say that the PFPA simply didn't submit the video to the FBI for analysis, if the camera was even in operation.

That is a helicopter landing pad there and at least three or more cameras were on the roof facing west. The pResident lands there and important cabinet members and officers land there. In fact the pResident landed there and took off on 9-10 and was due to land there at noon on 9-11. The Secret Service had the entire area under wraps for at least three days according to protocol.

Why wouldn't those cameras be operational? If they weren't and something happened to a dignitary in a helo out there, some General's neck would be in the wringer wouldn't it? In fact with a multi $$$$trillion dollar budget, why wouldn't the Defense Department have state of the art cameras on the roof hard-wired into the basement security room?

Who cares if they look like el Cheapo models from the outside? Wouldn't good security hide the quality of their video equipment? Common sense indicates that a helo approach pattern would be up I-395 and not Over the NA; exactly the official Flight 77 approach path designated in the 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY and common sense indicates that is the direction the roof cameras would be aimed. Right at the aircraft that never happened.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

What I linked, was in fact, state of the art in 2001. Unless you are assuming that the Pentagon put Top Secret alien-engineered surveillance technology just hanging around outside the walls of the Pentagon for all to see.

Since portions of the building were under construction, they may not have been active. It's a reasonable assumption.

This ignores the fact that there is absolutely ZERO documentation, from the FBI or twoofers, requesting these videos or the status of the cameras.

It is far easier to create a CT and some graphics in Photoshop than it is to file a FOIA and wait for a response.

Maybe this time I'll do the hard work for you.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cogburn
reply to post by SPreston

Maybe this time I'll do the hard work for you.

Hey that'd be a first.

I'm more interested in the freeway camera that covered about a 100 yard wide view with the pentagon impact side on the far left, and on the right nearly extended view to the citgo station.

It had been operating for years before 9/11, was not damaged, but the government is withholding whatever is on that tape.

Not to mention a STAGGERING 80= more tapes.

If theres nothing on them, lets see them.

They still after all these years, and nearly 90 cameras in the area cannot come up with one single frame showing a 757 anywhere near crashing into the pentagon. -to me- thats pretty damning in and of itself.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Feel free to request them.

Most of the groundwork for it has already been done.

www.flight77.info...

It is absolutely notable that the PFPA cameras are not included in the list of 85 videos submitted to the FBI for analysis.

Why not? Where are the tapes for those cameras?

I've never submitted a FOIA before so it may take a while to get a proper draft. Good thing there's tons of folks on here that are far more experienced at it than I am.

I want to know the status of those PFPA cameras.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

The quality, availability and affordability of security cameras has improved greatly in the last 8 years. Not too surprising in light of that fact. Better camera's and more of them equals better available footage from more angles.

Your really reaching.

top topics

join