It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Briefing Obama on UFOs and alien life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
"Please check out the Richard Dolan lectures ... He'll no more get the truth ...".

Excuse me, but if you deny a viewpoint, couldn't you try to produce at least a short argument? It’s very easy to “refer” to a link without giving any explanation. I did thoroughly explain my angle.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well just got back and see this thread isn't carrying much weight to the the people.Hmmm
Complacensy is more common than any of use like to admit or can explain. The real truth of the world can be known if enough witness's stand up.
In a thread like this I would've expected more dialogue concerning feedback about what ATS members truly thought concerning a topic of tremondous worldly witness.
Will President Obahma be the the first black US President and also the first US President to unveil to the world "we are not alone"?
God I hope so!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RIPNBYA
"... The real truth of the world can be known if enough witness's stand up."

The main factor are the mainstream media. Who controls them can put through any lie, hide any truth. Anything, anything. The majority of the population will always believe the MSM, even if they present the most blatant "facts".

If you control the MSM you can even get the population to accept their own microchipping, in only a few months, no problem.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

<< 1   >>

join