It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Briefing Obama on UFOs and alien life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Briefing Obama on UFOs and alien life

www.examiner.com

After his inauguration, President Obama will begin receiving daily intelligence briefings from his incoming Director of National Intelligence, Admiral Dennis Blair (ret.). Among the vital national security issues that President Obama will receive classified briefings on is intelligence data on UFOs and extraterrestrial life.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It would be interesting if he actually does get briefed about such matters. I just really want someone to be quite frank about the whole issue, but i wont get my hopes up. This article is just stating that there are people who are willing to talk to Obama about the subject and maybe vene come clean about it.

More:

The existence of UFOs and extraterrestrial life has long been the most highly classified issue in the world of military intelligence. In September 1950, Robert Sarbacher, a science consultant to President Truman’s Research and Development Board, revealed to a Canadian Transportation official, Wilbert Smith, that the issue of UFOs “is the most highly classified subject in the U.S. government at the present time.”

--

As a former Commander of the Hawaii based U.S. Pacific Fleet, Admiral Blair has knowledge of the underwater UFO activity witnessed near Hawaii and elsewhere in the Pacific ocean. Blair’s position and Naval experience indicates that he will at some point brief Obama on UFOs and extraterrestrial life.

www.examiner.com (visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 17/1/09 by serbsta]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think i heard that president clinton was a UFO fan but i'm not sure about bush,i suppose obama will be briefed on such matters in due time.
UFO's are becoming more & more like an everyday thing so i would think he would be told ASAP

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

"It would be interesting if he actually does get briefed about such matters. I just really want someone to be quite frank about the whole issue, ..."

Very interesting link, thank you. But forget about a real disclosure. Another false hope stoked up by our big saviour Obama. Truth is New World Order puppet Barack will keep on lying at trusting people, and keep on following orders by his puppeteers. And those certainly won't allow him to tell the public the truth about the extraterrestrial presence.

But - as usual - the big saviour will not admit anything but cunningly beat about the bush using empty rhetoric like (deep voice): "I will not exclude that, … but we must all stand together and see how we can best … the important thing is to look into a bright future and be ready for all challenges …" (uhh, nice..., umpfh, my stomach hurts). And p/sheople will be enraptured by his "wise words" and see "new hope for a change".

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I understand that intelligence reports that include sightings of UFO's, strange or unexplainable phenomena (especially those that may have a bearing on enemies) etc. have been part of presidential briefings for many years now, going back to about the mid twentieth century.

How seriously such information is taken or used is another matter.

The Op just says Obama will receive such briefings; it doesn't give us a clue as to how he may respond to them. He seems to me a very pragmatic guy who would use such information as may have a bearing on the welfare of the country, but wouldn't rush to judgment unless there was plenty of evidence.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
"... How seriously such information is taken or used is another matter ... but wouldn't rush to judgment unless there was plenty of evidence."

Excuse me, but either you must be joking or these guys:

... and also this guy:

[edit on 18-1-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Dont forget this from the Clinton crowd.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I thought they stopped giving Presidents briefings on UFOs/extraterrestials? I know Clinton wasn't briefed even though he wanted to be.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Obama has no right to withhold information regarding extraterrestrial life, nor does anyone else of public office in a democracy. Besides being contrary to the spirit of the constitution, it's an act of treason against humanity itself. Of course, this hasn't stopped any of the nwo sockpuppet douchebags in the past...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rhynouk

jimmy carter admitted to seeing one, he also promised the public that if he got elected that he wouldn't withhold anything pertaining to ufo's, he did cough up a few papers with alot of it blotted out. i'm sure he was told there would be a mass panic if the public knew everything. who knows maybe their (ufo's) technology is being used and thet makes it top secret

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
My understanding is no president since Eisenhower has had the required clearance to be completely briefed on the UFO/ET stuff.

Eisenhower had the clearance because he was ex military, so no president since has been given anything.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Op. There's a couple interesting links from the Examiner's page too

It's intriguing on so many levels. If there are aliens visiting and Contact has been made decades ago, what could justify the silence? I try to be rational, skeptical and not quick to jump to emotional conclusions. There may well be a perfectly reasonable justification for the silence. I think we've long passed the unimaginative explanations of "mass panic, religions toppling and riots breaking out." So we're left with the 'WHY?' What could justify the silence. My imagination can't work it out.

No President has disclosed anything of real interest, Obama is unlikely to be any different.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
"My understanding is no president since Eisenhower has had the required clearance to be completely briefed on the UFO/ET stuff...."

Yes, you're right, that's what we are TOLD. But do not believe this lame excuse. It's a complete nonsense, another ploy to fool the public. Deep voice: "Sorry, but the president isn't allow to know this!" - ha, ha, ha! An US president who isn't "allowed" to know something...??? This "sorry, no clearance for the president" thingy is sooo funny. Of course there are a HUNDRED ways for a president to find out anything he wants, officially and unofficially.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
My understanding is no president since Eisenhower has had the required clearance to be completely briefed on the UFO/ET stuff.

Eisenhower had the clearance because he was ex military, so no president since has been given anything.

Originally posted by Leto
I thought they stopped giving Presidents briefings on UFOs/extraterrestials? I know Clinton wasn't briefed even though he wanted to be.

I think that all depends on the President.
Regan knew something and so did Bush Senior. Bush senior remember was head of the CIA.

I think they decide who is let it on the know depending on the greater risk of disclosure.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Obama is a nobody from Chicago and only a temporary employee of Washington D.C. He's a Bildeberger tool - not a 'player'.

He won't get briefed.

Clinton, who had better connections then Obama, complained that he wasn't briefed. Bush43 didn't get briefed. Rummy and Bush41 knew what was going on. Prior to that, Eisenhower most likely.

Just because he's POTUS doesn't mean he has a need to know.

Only the shadow (gov't) knows.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It's interesting that the video link showing mainstream coverage of the Disclosure Project's 2000 Press Club conference doesn't once mention the central idea behind the project - that the USG knows what is going on and is covering it up.

Now that's spin.

And I keep saying this, but only 'cause it's true - people need to read Richard Dolan's book, UFOs and the National Security State Vol I. He's a real historian and winnows demonstrable fact from speculation in a very thorough way. Whatever he asserts you can take to the bank because he's extremely scrupulous about his sources. He's kind of the Noam Chomsky of UFOlogy.

And you can see a really cool selection of his lectures on Google Vidoe. The more recent ones have tantalising glimpses of what's going to show up in Volume II. Try this one for starters.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
After I watched the Diclosure Project press conference video, only 1 week ago, my stomach was kinda upset. I've raised 4 boys and a 1girl and seen alot of other crap in my time. That freaked me out.
It boggles my mind that this information is available to any President or world leader but appears to be illusive to them. Purposefull ignorance?
Is it true this press conference was held back in 2000?
If this is the case, I believe regrettably, "Deny Ignorance" has yet to hit the masses properly.
The people of the Disclosure Project should rent ad space on mass transit systems !

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
There is already a thread being circulated here on ATS where you can go the new presidents briefing book and vote for disclosure.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It only takes two minutes to sign up and vote. So far it has been holding its own and stayed fairly near the top of the topics for his consideration.

There are several UFO disclosure topics so vote for the top ones and leave an intelligent comment.

Voting ends this Sunday at 6:00.

Get as many people as you can to vote.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Obama is a nobody from Chicago and only a temporary employee of Washington D.C. He's a Bildeberger tool - not a 'player'. He won't get briefed.

You're right about him being a Bilderberger tool. But get real about the briefing issue. Of course he will get the information. As already hinted in my post above, there are many possibilites for him:

1. The "unofficial" way: When asked by the US President himself 'in private', of course every security clearance holder will tell the President all he knows.

2. The "official" way: An US President could anytime have a law decreed which formally bestows him the highest security clearances. A denial would simply be unthinkable and btw grossly unconstitutional, because as the nation's commander-in-chief a President MUST of course have all information, to be able to make important decisions.

Conclusion: the assertion: "Sorry, but the president doesn't have the required security clearance to be informed about ufo activities" is a mere ruse to fool the public. Try to see the lie/disinformation: If a president tells you: "I don't know because I wasn't briefed", he actually states: "I don't want to reveal what I know on the subject".

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Please check out the Richard Dolan lectures. This is someone who's done the research and knows what he's talking about. Obama will get very little indeed. What started out as a creation of the US government has effectively gone private. He'll no more get the truth than I'll fly to the moon on the wings of the flying spaghetti monster.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join