It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphiel
We have blessed weapons for fighting it should things get to out of hand......But we have only found one way of containing it..... allowing it to temporarily enter my body.

I know I am stronger than it because I spent quite some time in japan training my mind and body.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Seraphiel]

Am i alone in wondering if this is lifted off some daft script.

blessed weapons

we have only found one way of containing it

I know I am stronger than it because I spent quite some time in japan training my mind and body.

If i close my eyes i can just see the "montage".

[edit on 17-1-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hahaha: The Exorcist 2009

Oh god, that's funny to think of. And now that I put it in that context, I can picture some actor rambling off those lines while the announcer rambles on about it

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Capture a demon? What the heck would I do with a demon? What if the demon were to capture me instead? I would certainly want to be able to get away from it. Maybe I'll try and capture a cloud instead, but this idea is kind of "up in the air".

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
First off, what the # is a demon ?!

Secondly, If you truly believe they exist then you need to be gassed in a Nazi chamber for your gullibility alone.

This further proves that us humans are NOT all the same. Idiots like you and the 'demon' believers who replied to you are all inferior human beings and the elite have every right to abuse you in the worst possible way.

For a while I thought this was an educational forum where people could discuss and debate with logic and reasoning but boy, I was wrong!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
if you do not believe in the existence of demons then you are the naive one my friend....seriously, I kid you not.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
How is this thread allowed to continue? How are you people continually feeding this kid with info/insults/fodder?

He has said he wished to self mutilate and/or kill himself. Right there should be enough to stop this in its tracks, but no.

He basically says he's proficient using a deadly blade. How old is this kid possibly?

Do not keep giving in to this. If he isn't just looking for attention, then he is obviously troubled. He should seek the support of people who are trained to do so, not you.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bignick
First off, what the # is a demon ?!

Secondly, If you truly believe they exist then you need to be gassed in a Nazi chamber for your gullibility alone.

This further proves that us humans are NOT all the same. Idiots like you and the 'demon' believers who replied to you are all inferior human beings and the elite have every right to abuse you in the worst possible way.

For a while I thought this was an educational forum where people could discuss and debate with logic and reasoning but boy, I was wrong!

The demons that are within us all? The ones that we fight on a daily basis to become better human beings? Those don't exist?

You claim that this forum was for awhile, was used by people who could discuss and debate with logic. Is this the same logic that leads to you claim that just because we think that demons and a history of lore is worth consideration, we are to be gassed and taken advantage of by the global elite? I don't think I would like to be discussing anything with you or anyone else with such "logic and reasoning" as a standard for discussion.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I know It isn't smart and I'm not concerned with weather I survive or not.My only concern is that of my friends life I want him to get away safely

Well the best thing you can do to ensure your friends safety is NOT DO IT.

If you were to succeed in bringing a demon forward you WILL regret it. I dont care if you think you can handle it. I dont care what kind of training you have. I dont care what you think you can do. No sword (assuming you actually have one) will help you.You will regret it if you succeed

I suggest you listen to what advice you have recieved so far.

Dont do it.

If you choose to ignore what we have to say, well, all I can say is dont say we didnt warn you.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I have been doing some research and a friend of mine and I want to capture a demon,well former angel,and we don't want to do anything too stupid. We have blessed weapons for fighting it should things get to out of hand.But we have only found one way of containing it ..... allowing it to temporarily enter my body. I know I am stronger than it because I spent quite some time in japan training my mind and body.We also know that we cannot kill it only "Bannish It" temporarily. The problem is I'm not sure of the best way to call it,so I was hoping that one of the demontologists on here could help us.

Thank You,
Seraphiel

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Seraphiel]

I thought the same way as you and tried the same things years ago when i was a teenager...I now have the seal of Baal tattooed on 2 different places of my body. Don't ever think for a second that what you are doing can achieve anything.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by defendant

Capture a demon? What the heck would I do with a demon? What if the demon were to capture me instead?

we have only found one way of containing it

This plan is Flawless!!!

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
In your wildest dreams, how do you think you can control something from another plane of existence?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I suggest you leave the souls of the dead and higher beings alone.

.... And stop playing World of Warcraft

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I don't know what's making me laugh more the fact that Some of you Believe this crap. Or the kids trolling using Anime plots from 4chan.

I say go ahead and summon all the "demons" you want lol. it wont make a difference because they are not real.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Seraphael- I would not even attempt to summon a demon, let alone let it possess you. You are just asking for trouble and the kind of trouble you'll find will not leave once you jump off this mortal coil. You cannot be sure that you've summoned the one you want and you cannot be sure that it will come alone. I've read a lot on demonology over the years and I have yet to see one way to physically harm a creature from the ethereal plane. If you manage to summon it and cast it away, it will just go around and find more on this plane that are as bad or worse. Then it will come back to torment you. I would suggest forgiveness as another poster stated. Yes I know it sounds like a purely Christian thing but hear me out. These creatures feed on hate and fear. What is the opposite of that? Therein lies your answer. There is already enough evil in this world without everyone with a taste for vengeance summoning demons. I don't care if you have a Katana or Tsar Bomba, you are NOT going to hurt a demon. By even considering this you are giving this entity power over you and in effect letting it win the battle. Karma I'm sure extends to the ethereal plane. He will get his in the end and you probably will not be the instrument of retribution. I beg you, save your sanity and your soul. Abandon this foolish quest before it claims your life.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Go next door and get a friend, or better yet, some help. There are people out there, you just need to pick up the phone and stop trying to get negative attention off the internet. And just in case "demons" are real- leave them alone.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Ah, they're ok when you're dealing with those Lvl 8 imps, but for when you come across Beelzebub at Lvl 80, there's only one thing you can use:

I wouldn't recommend anything else. Being a ghost type and psychic type spirit, there's no point using fighting type moves.

Apparently, the move crucifix is super effective, but we're not talking about killing them are we?

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Angry Potato]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BombasticChaos
And stop playing World of Warcraft

[Enchant 2H Weapon: Demon Protection] FTW!!!!!

Originally posted by Angry Potato
Ah, they're ok when you're dealing with those Lvl 8 imps, but for when you come across Beelzebub at Lvl 80, there's only one thing you can use:

Beelzebub is a lvl 500 world boss with over 900K hp...its stupid to think you can solo him, hes AT LEAST a 20man

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Griffo515]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

I haven't been on a Hell raid since the expansion. Does he does he drop any good loot?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I seriously advice you to drop the idea of summoning a demon. And in reality demons are only human beings that now exist in the so called astral plane.
Worst things that can happen to you:
-You'll spend the rest of your life with this entity, maybe in a mental insitution.
-You'll experience such terror that you hurt yourself or others physically.
-you might kill yourself or others.
...and after this, maybe the "demon" will just walk away unharmed, going to the next guy.

Do you wanna put yourself through these things? Do you wanna put your mom through these things, after what your family have lost allready?

The best way to f**k with demons/evil is to do good. ..maybe go with the 9-11 thruth movement ..they'll allways need more people.

Try to focus on positive things, and dry to stay clear of violent thoughts and maybe even take a break from your martial arts training, till you're calm and focused on the positive(maybe you are stimulated allready from the astral realm to do "stupid" things and act irrationally, what do you think? ..I know i am! lol!)

The fact is, there are even learned spiritualists who have to spend their whole life with these "forces" and even they can't get rid of them.

The positive thing behind all this is, there really is the spirit world, that our lives continue in another dimension after 3D death, and so maybe you'll get to hang out with your sister one day.

So try to calm down and get focused on the lighter side of life.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphiel. We have blessed weapons for fighting it should things get to out of hand................................allowing it to temporarily enter my body.

huh ? how is that going to work out ?

as i am ignorant of the exact nature of these " blessed weapons " - cos i am an old fashioned fighting monkey who believes that the way to win is to bring a sword to a knife fight

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join