It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well i personally am an atheist.
and i dont believe in any demons or anything. actually i wanted to try this out for myself for a while now.

Now, the only way for an Atheist to believe in god is for god to present himself in an un-fakable way. However! If a demon were do to the same, that would logically make the Atheist believe in god as well.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost147
Now, the only way for an Atheist to believe in god is for god to present himself in an un-fakable way. However! If a demon were do to the same, that would logically make the Atheist believe in god as well.

Why? For example Buddhism has no concept of a creator god like Christianity etc., but certainly has plenty of malicious entities in it.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I am not experienced in demons, summoning them or otherwise, but I have a couple of questions based on my need to know before coming to a conclusion about your OP.

Your sister suffered trauma of some kind going by your description, ie internal bleeding, organ damage....so.... what did the doctor, autopsy, police have to say about it?

Secondly, and I apologise if this is way off the ball-park. Your friend...was he dating her at the time? was he questioned about her death?

What was the cause of death on the death certificate or document?

I fear that the OP is being addressed by other posters but the reality questions are not being answered.

Respects

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Please, for the love of your sister, think about taking a different path right now. Go outside. Yes, go outside and breathe the fresh air. Go to a fast food joint. Flirt with someone. Walk around.

Everything you have described about your plan, Seraphiel, comes across as a mishmash of movies, anime, TV, video games and comic books, with maybe the odd novel thrown in for substance. I am exceedingly well-read (and well-watched, I suppose), and this idea you are purporting is like a random collage of sci-fi/fantasy/horror/gothic "lore." If you are really considering this, friend, I encourage you to not--it will have none of the romance or drama or coolness it seems to suggest, just pain and misery and humiliation.

I have been where you are. There are other ways to exact revenge, and the best is to do the thing that flies in the face of everything your enemy stands for--in this case, in means you should live and heal and grow.

And for heaven's sake, when the man asks if you want fries with that, the answer is "yes."

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarsDownToEarth
Why? For example Buddhism has no concept of a creator god like Christianity etc., but certainly has plenty of malicious entities in it.

My mistake, i was directing it to a christian god.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Bad Idea!

Pereo Malum Lemures!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Woody, I wanted to correct you on the name Astaroth-his name has been linked to Astarte because he resembles that goddess

Another thing for Seraph, I understand all your intentions for this act, but like everyone else-(those have no idea what they are talking about and those that do) I will warn you that it will not change anything, there is no revenge that can be taken against said demon that may or may not have killed your sister, you will fail and will not have accomplished anything except harm against yourself as well as others. I believe you have trained your soul and you may believe you are ready...not yet. You have no idea what you are doing, I will repeat: You have not one bit of experience or training-both for your mind and especially your soul to take on a demon especially with Astaroth-if indeed it is he who you will try to avenge your sister's death. I hate to sound so mean, but you need to go through a lot more than what you have gone through in order to accomplish even the slightest of pain, if you want to start somewhere, then I may have an answer for you.
Jude 1:24-5

reply to post by woodwytch

[edit on 18-1-2009 by DiggDugg]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
DONT DO THIS!!!! ATS MODS PLEASE REMOVE THIS POST! THIS GUY IS BASICALLY PlANNING ON KILLING HIMSELF!!! IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE PAGE BEING SHUTDOWN BUT THE SAFTEY OF THIS GUY PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY. PLEASE REMOVE THIS STUFF. PLEASE! THERE IS NO WAY TO KNOW WHAT A DEMON COULD DO TO YOU!!!

Duh ? Do you really believe that the mods couldn't handle a demon ?
Bring it on !

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
wow, you dream big dont you? if i got this right you want to invite a daemon into your soul, then youre going to shed your own blood, releaseing pain and youre own life energy, in orderto tourture it? WOW
your got balls of big Big steel man, not trying to pass judgement, but grief and vengence are not good emotions to take into any kind of battle little lone a spiritual one, im quite sure a katana and some training hasnt prepared you for the apocalyptic scale beat down this things gonna give you, and yer buddys containment room isnt going to help squat, its going to chew you up, then for giggles its going let you live and start going after everyone you care about, because it can... mourn your sister, and save your friend and move on with your life because just putting this much of youre energy into this plan has probably already called its attention, and a deamons attention is a horrible and painful place to be caught, nothing but darkness and void my friend.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Kid You are playing with forces that are way beyond your power. The things in the darkness are not to be taken lightly. I doubt the people in Japan are trained to control demons. Remember this is real life! Not a movie you can walk away from.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunchbox1979
wow, you dream big dont you? if i got this right you want to invite a daemon into your soul, then youre going to shed your own blood, releaseing pain and youre own life energy, in orderto tourture it? WOW
your got balls of big Big steel man... mourn your sister, and save your friend and move on with your life because just putting this much of youre energy into this plan has probably already called its attention...

Our young Ninja here isn't dreaming big, neither does he have balls of steel. He's read something about far Eastern Philosophy and Esoteric on the www, watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles a lot, would like to be hero for a day and seem important. I'm certain that a PlayStation or X-box may well have been his only sensei instruction. LOL. Yes, there are demons that can be fought in these computer games. He got a high score and said to himself: "Wow man, like that is soooo freakin' cool! Pass me that doobie, bro. Like, wow man, cool! Like I'm gonna try that too. You with me, bro? Like cool man, let's do it!"

I think that about sums it up.
Case closed on the "cases."

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Do not listen to these naysayer, young gakusei! The demon fears you and sends them to test your will.

Your Japanese training has led you to this path. Steel your mind and ready your katana.

It is YOUR DESTINY!!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Good God, reading this thread is literally more entertaining, out there and just plain fantasy than the lord of the rings.
God creates man, then he makes demons to torment man, gives the demons an evil leader and allows them to # with humans. WHAT A GOD!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Uhhhhh...Master ball? Pokemon?

NOT World of Warcraft.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You need help? I didnt read all the post, but post any questions you have. I'm no demonologist, but i have some knowledge i can offer.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Seeing as though your past is tormented with extensive family hardships, counseling to clear your mind might make you rethink committing such a dangerous act. I am no expert and defiantly not even near a novice in this field but its seems as though if you tamper with such forces it is inevitable a bad outcome will arise. Even with immense training and experience this task seems hardly reasonable and executable, in the fashion you desire.

As for your prized sword you so desperately need to find purpose for...well, the only suggestion i can make is to channel this aggression toward training with it. Perhaps you will learn a few things and learn to respect such decisions like the one you are trying to rush so frantically into.

All i have left to say is, life is precious and with that you are able to make a difference each day, each week, each year but only if your alive to do so.

Good luck in your journey

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
If you want to make light contact, mess with a Ouija board for a while.

Have an animal companion present, the same animal every time. It should be something which you are familiar.

An intelligent rodent such as a ferret or a rat would be ideal.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Simply put, from our humanoid perspective, a demon is an evil destructive thought.

The conduit for a demon to enter this world is inside people. The elements of covetousness, envy, pride and wrath make up the conduit for demons to enter a person and then manifest to the outer world in some destructive manner such as murder, drunken brawls, wife beating, cheating people out of their life savings(most lawyers are full of demons).

Find a lawyer to house your demon....demons love lawyers.

I would not recommend entertaining the evil thought(demon) for too long, otherwise it will find a home in you and cause you to do something destructive and evil....the demon may even open the door for the Devil himself to come into your life, in which case you will probably go postal and go on a random shooting spree, then kill yourself, at which point the devil and his demons will laugh at you and go about finding another sucker.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sallywooz

That may be true it may not its no reason to start attacking the person just cause you don't agree there's no need for name calling and putting them down this person is obviously confused and needs help so lets help and who's to say demons don't exist you got proof they don't? I'm not saying I have proof they do but at one point everyone thought the world was flat and that earth was at the center of the universe those were both wrong. we as human beings are constantly discovering things we thought to be of the imagination or myth to be real anything is possible if you just open your mind and not be so ignorant about things. and plus your not living in their shoes so how can you be so objective. and ignorant
this person deserves to be helped not cast aside.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Knowing nothing of the supernatural or paranormal...Im gonna wing it. My first suggestion would be to seek professional mental help. Just go to any Emergency room and tell them you are thinking of harming yourself or others(for whatever reason). Im sure someone will be able to assist you on your quest for vengance. If this option is unacceptable to you...here is what I would do..Aquire a large amount of grain alcohol (evrclear or bacardi 151) 5 gallons should suffice, and a full grown large breed dog (german shepheard, rottwieler, brendal pit-bull, bull mastiff or chow) Bring the alcohol and the dog with you down into your cellar. NO FOOD OR WATER!!! Drink as much of the alcohol as you like...Also give the dog plenty to drink (whatever it will) DISCIPLINE...As your hunger becomes greater take small bites of the dog to sustain you...remember you must keep it alive so your food source doesnt rot and become inedible...Dont forget the dog is going to be hungry as well. It must eat to live. You will feed it your feces which will be its own digested flesh. It WILL eat it. Do this for a month and I promise youll see and be possesed by all the demons you want and then some. Actually three months would probably be more realistic. You really should ration your alcohol so neither of you become too dehydrated. Alcohol is called SPIRITS for a reason. Total darkness is also mandantory.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join