It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

If I am possesed which is highly possible How do I get it out? I can't go to a shrink right now they'll ask questionsI cannot answer Is there anyway to do it myself?

Seek a priest...I cannot say I get along with the entirety of Catholicism, but I do believe that they will have a few different tools, and methods to help you...should you be possessed. However any spiritual authority should be able to help with this...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
so you plan to kill yourself because your little sister died out of something she messed up with. not a bad plan. exept that your planning to kill yourself. but how do you really know that it is weaker than you. i mean imagine how powerful an angel can be. which is now a demon as you say. and why are you upssessed with suicidal

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So, a troll enters the ATS board and starts pouring some nonsense. Even tries at one point to play the insane card when tells us that maybe he should direct his anger to his friend. Nobody bites, so he "forgets" about it and continues with the paranormal BS.
I can't believe that so many people bought this and even proclaimed expertise in such a completely idiotic subject.

This doesn't help with the credibility of other things discussed here.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

MORONS!!! THIS IS SUCH BS!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Seraphiel, your sister did not die because of a demon.

Your sister was pregnant, and your friend was not happy about that, so she went to a backyard abortionist. She came back to your house to quietly recover, but instead the after effects of the abortion left her bleeding to death. She could not tell you about this, because she felt too guilty herself over the abortion, and she was afraid you would blame your "friend" for having pushed her into getting the abortion.

The name you heard was not her trying to name the any demon. In her pain and grief she was calling the spirit of the child she had aborted. What you misheard was the name she had chosen for the baby before your friend talked her into the abortion.

I saw her with long black hair, in a white dress with little flowers, and she wants you to live a life she can be proud of. She says you must study more, that in some ways you are just so dumb, thick and gullable and need to learn a heap, and that in other ways you are cleverer than you imagine. She says you are going to develop a gift for healing.

She wants to warn you about your friend. She says she was wrong to trust him and wants you to cut contact with him for your own protection, as he would willingly help kill you because of his guilt about her.

Revenge is pointless, he is grieving too in his way, as he did not want harm to come to your sister. Find somewhere where you can move away, get a job, and join a local church for support.

Your sister cares about you, and will be there with you in your heart. so from now on any harm that comes to you will also hurt her, so do not bring harm upon yourself. Live the good life that she wants you to live, and make her happy.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Is this guy being serious? we are not living in buffy the vampire slayer world here.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'm having a hard time figuring out if this thread is a joke, or if everybody is serious in here. We have people talking about demons and rituals as if its a common thing, and then we have psychics who have "talked" to the guys dead sister. So, to seek revenge, he went to train for years with a sword. Well then, I have to ask what sword training has to do with killing or hurting something that isn't physical or even real?

Is anybody really buying this, cause I feel like I'm the only one taking crazy pills?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Im also questioning if this guy is serious or not, and if he is then he should be seeing a psychiatrist, not going on conspiracy websites. Ive always been an open minded person who has a strong belief in aliens, NWO and even ghosts, but killing "demons" with a sword? crazy.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeraphielThat's about right I plan to attempt the Thousand Cuts on my self until A: I Die or B:It gets out

Uhhhh...why would you assume THIS would torture the demon? Other than the logistics involved, this idea sounds very bad. For you all you know the demon would ENJOY you cutting yourself up.

In fact I would bet it might get a darn good laugh out of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Call and Capture...

Exactly what is your method of "Capturing" a demon?

You must be too brave or too ignorant to be thinking of doing what you're planning to do. The subject is not as easy and/or pleasant as it might seem after watching Constantine. My advice is keep watching the movies and let the Actors do the exorcism.

Please...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

I don't think he's psychotic, I think he's just pulling everybodys leg. In other words, I feel like hes looking for some "ATS fame". For some reason, I don't believe this story at all.

-Sister dies, and he thinks its a demon.

-He goes off to train with a katana.

-He then creates a plan to kill it with his training.

-He then asks his friend, who supposedly agrees to help him, try and kill/hurt this demon.

-He then, for some reason, comes here to ATS to get advice.

I'm no mathematician, but 2+2=5 just doesn't add up no matter how hard you try.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

yes it is probably the most ridiculas story i have ever heard.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
If you do manage to 'bag' one (a demon), a word of advice ...

Don't stash it in an old brass lamp!

Somebody might find it and give it a polish?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I think this thread should be closed. It is like the threads when someone works
in area 51 and he is dying and wants to tell his secret. It will be more appropriate to open a thread "Are demons real" or something.
This is a conspiracy site.
Seraphel if you are serious about your actions then you need to tell some close
to you like your parents or relatives. If you are imagining this then you suffer
from some personality disorder and you probably dont have any friends or
maybe you have but you are the main target for ridicule or jokes.

Take this test

[edit on 19-1-2009 by defiler]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole

Originally posted by kyoushi
"serapheil have you wondered why rage is one of the 7 deadly sins, its because anger clouds mans better judgement...."

Kyoushi, just a side question. Why must rage always be an evil "sin". Ok, rage is often unsubstantiated, then it's correct to condemn it. BUT if someone kills your sister, burns down your house, violates your wife, steals all you owned, wants to kill you without cause and sense, isn't it very natural to feel "rage" in a certain extent….?! Honestly, I can't stand hypocrites (meant in general, not towards you, as I don't know you) who demand humans must behave "god-like" to be judged positively, i.e. to NEVER feel anger, rage, etc. Isn't it utterly natural to feel enraged under said circumstances, if one becomes a victim of an unjust grievous attack? We are humans made of flesh and 'equipped' with a rather awkward brain/thinking. We are not the holy spirit nor god nor likes. To better this world we don't need a bunch of god-like behaving humans, but just a normal decent civilized behaviour of all/most humans. If you have children and demand them to "never" feel rage, anger, etc. you're going to mentally destroy them. Don't ask them (or other people) to never be enraged but only to not feel enraged without cause. That's a huge difference.

You make a good piont but, in a fight the calmer more prepared opponent usually wins I'm starting to understand my sensei's teachings now.

Anger is used best when controled.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritWorld
Why to call it to get rid of it? Easiest way to get rid of a demon is not to call it in first place. You can't win demon by fighting it (with rage, hate etc.). And yes you can't kill or destroy anything. You can only make it change it's state.

I can give you this advice.
1: Call your angels/spirit guides. You can also get some help from arch angels or Jesus etc.
2: Call a spirit that needs help (demon or something that you see as "bad")
3: Talk to a spirit/demon/entity. Help it to evolve (closer to the light/good). If you want to get easier don't talk directly to the demon. Let your spirit guides to translate or to be between you and a demon.

I my self have been talking to some entity(s) that first I saw as "bad" but I understood that no one is truly bad. They just want power/energy etc. and that is that I have given them but only by giving love and understanding. If you contact truly bad demon you can say this "if you are truly so bad can you show it by taking some love, can you really do it? are you men enough?", usually if they are that bad they'll try it and sometimes they see that it is good for them to evolve...

It is most best feeling when you have helped someone that you call a demon to evolve closer to the light. You can feel it to your heart.

There is one thing that I have understood also in some extend:
More the spirit is evil = More that spirit suffers it self. They usually just need love and help them selves that I have encountered.

Don't let them take your body, only if you do it by love and guidance by your spirit guides. But my advice is that just speak to spirit trough your spirit guides and see what it wants and how you can help it to the evolution (closer to the light). By doing so you can get rid of it by love and sometimes they don't want to leave immediately but say thanks first, and it feels good.

[edit on 19/1/2009 by SpiritWorld]

Sounds like somthing my sensai would say... Good advice I'll look into it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphiel

You make a good piont but, in a fight the calmer more prepared opponent usually wins I'm starting to understand my sensei's teachings now.

Anger is used best when controled.
If you don't mind me asking, who is your Sensei, and where did you train?

[edit on 19-1-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Edit: Whoops, double post.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
HERE IT IS MAN! I know exactly how to defeat Astaroth!

on a serious note:
If it really was an Astharthe (which I highly doubt) and he thought that you could actually summon him (which I highly doubt). Then the entire plan would be to trick you into summoning him into this world by killing your sister.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Aron1138]

If said Demon could feel the pain you feel you might as well have someone hammer your wrists to the ground, douse you in kerosene, and light you on fire. However you believe that Astharthe is your average demon. Then again you supposedly gave a 86 z28 to a priest which makes me wonder why I am even typing this in the first place.

also as a note his true latin name is Astharthe. Astaroth is the plural form but was used as the singular and plural in the King James bible. So if your story was true it would be correct to say that your sister was "Attacked by Demons" plural as Asaroth refers to more than one Astharthe.

so by all means draw his seal in blood and sacrafice an innocent platypus or something.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Aron1138]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join