It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81

*Laughing my @$$ off*

WTF do you people base this on?

I think it's friggin' hilarious that one person says something about demons, and then someone else hops on to say 'Demons don't do that, instead, they do this.'

This thread is laugh-out-loud funny. Exactly WHAT do you people base these beliefs on? And please don't say 'studying and research', because studies and research on subjects like this are baseless.

bigbert81, I think we're all getting a pretty good general idea of what life must have been like in the dark ages. The only positive aspect here is that our hero's superstition isn't gonna cause him to burn any witches in the process. Strangely enough, he also seems to shy away from the advice of ordained priests and procures his sword blessings from dubious back alley vendors. What a world...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jdaleduvall

Um read the other posts.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by civilized mammal

Originally posted by bigbert81

*Laughing my @$$ off*

WTF do you people base this on?

I think it's friggin' hilarious that one person says something about demons, and then someone else hops on to say 'Demons don't do that, instead, they do this.'

This thread is laugh-out-loud funny. Exactly WHAT do you people base these beliefs on? And please don't say 'studying and research', because studies and research on subjects like this are baseless.

bigbert81, I think we're all getting a pretty good general idea of what life must have been like in the dark ages. The only positive aspect here is that our hero's superstition isn't gonna cause him to burn any witches in the process. Strangely enough, he also seems to shy away from the advice of ordained priests and procures his sword blessings from dubious back alley vendors. What a world...

I'm not the "hero" and the "back alley vendor "was the only one to bless it in anything other than the "Father The son and the Holy Ghost"

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Seraphiel]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

If it helps any i can do

[Enchant Weapon: Major Demon Protection] Free with your matts? simply D/E that crappy weapon u say u have...think about it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyoushi
"serapheil have you wondered why rage is one of the 7 deadly sins, its because anger clouds mans better judgement...."

Kyoushi, just a side question. Why must rage always be an evil "sin". Ok, rage is often unsubstantiated, then it's correct to condemn it. BUT if someone kills your sister, burns down your house, violates your wife, steals all you owned, wants to kill you without cause and sense, isn't it very natural to feel "rage" in a certain extent….?! Honestly, I can't stand hypocrites (meant in general, not towards you, as I don't know you) who demand humans must behave "god-like" to be judged positively, i.e. to NEVER feel anger, rage, etc. Isn't it utterly natural to feel enraged under said circumstances, if one becomes a victim of an unjust grievous attack? We are humans made of flesh and 'equipped' with a rather awkward brain/thinking. We are not the holy spirit nor god nor likes. To better this world we don't need a bunch of god-like behaving humans, but just a normal decent civilized behaviour of all/most humans. If you have children and demand them to "never" feel rage, anger, etc. you're going to mentally destroy them. Don't ask them (or other people) to never be enraged but only to not feel enraged without cause. That's a huge difference.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hello,

A friend of mine asked me to reply to this as it is in my area of expertise and he does not believe such things.

A little about myself to start.

Some 15 years ago I was a student studying foreign languages. Around this time a goth kid brought me a text and asked me to translate it. As I enjoyed exercising my translation skills this text proved challenging as it was in a peculiar Moldavian/Romanian dialect and was hand written. The condition of the book indicated it was very old. As it turns out this was a grimoire. Well, I completed the translation and the person who lent this young man the text requested to meet me. Around this time I was approaching graduation with my Associates and was not sure what to do with my life. It turns out the man who owned the book had several other books that needed translated and hired me to translate all summer long for a very generous sum of money. Translation of old text soon became my career and now fifteen years (and 12 more languages)later I specialize in translations of these types of books for institutions as well as private collectors.

When it comes to the books I translate, I have found two types of owners, some owners practice various magics and others simply collect them, regardless, they are very expensive and rarely reproduced. Over the years I have heard many stories and the fact that I am the one translating the documents used has provided me much knowledge of the many rituals and histories involving "demons".

If you are seeking to summon demons let me relay to you a few of the stories, my experiences and what you need to be aware of before such an undertaking.

Summoning a demon does not mean you are necessarily bringing it into this world. Many amateurs who simply grab a classic grimoire and their attempts backfired. Many times you are summoning yourself to the demon's world, not a good idea at all as many of the great "demons" have legions of minions that will instill terror in you beyond your imagination, so I have hear anyways.

Some hard fast rules from all who I have spoken that deal in "summoning" regarding demons.

First Rule: You can not kill a demon. You can banish one, you can bind them, some you can even barter with or ask questions, you can not "torture" one. If one is dragged so far into this realm that it becomes a physical manifestation (temporarily) than you are a COMPLETE idiot for bringing it here, and the greatest fool in history for using a Katana to fight with in this day and age. Your stupidity is mind boggling. What ever gave you the idea demons are all "human sized" and that if you had to fight one an antique sword would be the way to go. Joe Bob with a shotgun is more dangerous than ANY sword user in history and that is simple fact, if you summon a demon you WILL NOT be sneaking up on it. That is for certain.

Second Rule: You CAN NOT MAKE A DEMON FIGHT. Get this through your head. If you bring one here, it could simply sit back and ask you why. When you answer to avenge your sister or something stupid like that it will simply turn and flee until it dematerializes. Why on earth would a demon fight you when it could torture you with it's existence? Why would it care if you wanted a fight? Fighting demons is a sure sign of ignorance.

Third Rule: The demon WILL remember you. That is right. You call it, then banish, not only will it think you are stupid, it will come and get you when you are sleeping. They don't need rituals from humans to get into our plane, they can do it on their own when it is convenient for them. Your summoning the creature is the equivalent of granting this creature a permission slip to ruin your life at this creatures leisure.

Now, it is story time in the next post so listen up.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Would you poke at a tiger with a short stick?What you are proposing to do is open the door to something that you CANT handle!Asking the question reflects your lack of knowledge/experience.Please dont let pride or ego lead you to continue in this proposal.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hi.
I seriously advice you not to go through with your plan to summon any demons.
I doubt that you fully understand how serious things these are, and i don't mean to put you down at all ..i just know something about "spirits".

The worst things that could happen to you are:
You could spend the rest of your life with this entity, in a worst case in a mentalinstitution.
You could physically hurt yourself our someone else, or in a worst case you could kill someone.

MAybe you don't wanna put our family through any of these things?

THere are highly read spiritualist in this world who have to live with these things in their lives, and i doubt that anyone of them enjoys it at all, and some end up dead or insane.

Regadles of what people say, the spirit world is a reality. The so called angels and demons are just human beings who have passed on from this 3D-life, and some choose to interfere/manipulate people still in 3D and so become a so called demon. ..And too bad, out of their ignorance they really can hurt people and /or can make 3D people hurt themselves or others. Schizophrenia is, imo, caused by the so called "astral influence", by "demons".

The positive thing, if you already got it from through the lines, life goes on after our death here in 3D. It continues in another dimension of the same planet Earth.

So i hope you think about things, also take your family and loved ones into considoration, calm down and clear your mind and maybe work on something more positive.

Like Gandhi said it "an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" and that goes for the spirit worls also. The "demons" hurt people out of ignorance, maybe fear, so you be different.

And to all people don't joke about these things and try to push a guy over the limit when someone is having a rough time already. These things are real regardles of your view or oppinnion about them.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I think it's a foolish thing to try, but I respect your free will to try it if you wish.

Considering some of them are masters of deception and impersonation, if you get one that can drive a truck, I'll pay you $10,000 a year for him and send him to work posing as me.

Let's see how they like being the slaves!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
LOL this is great 1am reading, i cant believe u guys take this guy seriosuly...hahaha. sounds like a cheesy final fantasy game plot.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Why to call it to get rid of it? Easiest way to get rid of a demon is not to call it in first place. You can't win demon by fighting it (with rage, hate etc.). And yes you can't kill or destroy anything. You can only make it change it's state.

I can give you this advice.
1: Call your angels/spirit guides. You can also get some help from arch angels or Jesus etc.
2: Call a spirit that needs help (demon or something that you see as "bad")
3: Talk to a spirit/demon/entity. Help it to evolve (closer to the light/good). If you want to get easier don't talk directly to the demon. Let your spirit guides to translate or to be between you and a demon.

I my self have been talking to some entity(s) that first I saw as "bad" but I understood that no one is truly bad. They just want power/energy etc. and that is that I have given them but only by giving love and understanding. If you contact truly bad demon you can say this "if you are truly so bad can you show it by taking some love, can you really do it? are you men enough?", usually if they are that bad they'll try it and sometimes they see that it is good for them to evolve...

It is most best feeling when you have helped someone that you call a demon to evolve closer to the light. You can feel it to your heart.

There is one thing that I have understood also in some extend:
More the spirit is evil = More that spirit suffers it self. They usually just need love and help them selves that I have encountered.

Don't let them take your body, only if you do it by love and guidance by your spirit guides. But my advice is that just speak to spirit trough your spirit guides and see what it wants and how you can help it to the evolution (closer to the light). By doing so you can get rid of it by love and sometimes they don't want to leave immediately but say thanks first, and it feels good.

[edit on 19/1/2009 by SpiritWorld]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
you havent been watching deamons on itv4 to much have you? what yorue doing is far to stuped and brainless to even discribe. hope you burn. (for being a dum dum that is)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
OK I am going to have to say that I am very skeptical about all of this malarkey. It sounds like the Constantine film.

However, I shall remain open minded and in a constant state of amusement. Please capture the whole thing on video and upload to youtube and then supply me with a link.

I hope that you prove my skepticism wrong.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
OK I am going to have to say that I am very skeptical about all of this malarkey. It sounds like the Constantine film.

However, I shall remain open minded and in a constant state of amusement. Please capture the whole thing on video and upload to youtube and then supply me with a link.

I hope that you prove my skepticism wrong.

Knowing YouTube, the video would be removed as a result of the demon suing for a variety of reasons.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

When I first read your title I smiled to myself then I started readng the posts. Where to begin, I was going to write about the fact that you have actually no idea what your dealing with. Then I thought no, I won't get drawn into this. So to put it briefly. Good luck.

Oh, one last commment. Instead of trying to capture a demon, you need to realise that you are the one who has been captured by them.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphiel
On my Katana, It was blessed by a cathloc somthing or other and It cost me a good deal of money to have it done.Worthless against demons or not It is a fine weapon and has to be good for something.....Right?

Does anyone have a clue as to if It is good for anything other than a wall ornament?

Yes there are many uses but wether you will ever be in a situtation where its needed is another thing. It is a blessed item and that is usefull in certain prayers and rituals.
By the way in the future don't pay to have a Katana or any other object blessed. Phone your local priest/spiritualist and ask straight out, just don't say your summoning demons! lol.. You should find them happy to help and if not just ring another.
Years ago i lived in a share house and for months we were being harrased by a ghost/spirit. We had a Catholic priest and four other spiritual leaders from various faiths all come to our home and bless it etc. Thay all came for free sadly not one of them helped. The priest left a big bowl of holy water in a tuperware dish in our kitchen at our request. lol we were swimming in it for weeks.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
To capture a Demon is an ancient practise and is very doable right at the beginning of the thread Solomon was mentioned and that is on the right track it would be a mistake to let the Demon into yourself though you are better of using a small animal as a container and having some means of quickly disposing of the container should you need to.

Remember that Jesus himself cast demons into animals and then drowned them.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I'm more interested in why you want to commit suicide. Personally I don't believe in demons and being taken over by spirits, but what you're saying here is that you're going to get a friend to lock you in a room, where you're then going to cut yourself until you're dead.
To me that sounds like assisted suicide, with your friend locking you in as the assistant, which could end with him/her getting locked up if you go through with this.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Demons are different from physical beings, don't even try it. Even if you do manage to get "pocessed" you will definately not get the one you were after. If you need some kind of mental relief I suggest therapy and not psychiatry.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I'm with you all the way buddy!
There is no need in taking help from anyone on this board. The best thing you can do is just do it! Everyone has a different way of dealing with what you are about to do. So the best thing you can do it, find it out for yourself.

I do wish that you film it for us.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Man on Fire]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join