Palestinian Terrorism: A Lie Called Freedom Fighting

page: 4
23
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum
 


I think you missed the point. The statement was that there is no real difference between sad deluded israeli supporters in a demo in New York and sad deluded hamas supporters in a Demo in Tehran or Islamabad.

Both are crying for blood, death and destruction. Both are insane.

The situation for the average joe in Palestine is pitiful and something I am ashamed to witness as a human being. Those that enforce the prison camp structure, steal land, water, food and freedom of movement by force have lost their humanity IMO. It saddens me deeply.

I am grateful only that I do not pay taxes in the US and by so doing inadvertently financially support this continual inhuman behaviour.

[edit on 19/1/09 by RogerT]




posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum
 


I think you missed the point. The statement was that there is no real difference between sad deluded israeli supporters in a demo in New York and sad deluded hamas supporters in a Demo in Tehran or Islamabad.

Both are crying for blood, death and destruction. Both are insane.

The situation for the average joe in Palestine is pitiful and something I am ashamed to witness as a human being. Those that enforce the prison camp structure, steal land, water, food and freedom of movement by force have lost their humanity IMO. It saddens me deeply.

I am grateful only that I do not pay taxes in the US and by so doing inadvertently financially support this continual inhuman behaviour.


No, I got your point but you didn't get mine. To compare Palestinians to Israelis is not apples to apples. Protesters in the streets of NY or any other place do not change the reality that the Israelis have built a rather large wall around Gaza. They regulate what goes in and out of Gaza through a total blockade. Beyond all of that the Israelis have both strategic and military superiority to that of the Palestinians. Since Hamas was put into play by Israel the game at hand is fixed. The Israelis even control the propaganda. So how is it even relevant to compare apples to oranges?



posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
wow man did you actually read my reply?

I compared these kind of mindless sad demented Isreali supporters in NY who wish to kill everyone in gaza with mindless sad demented hamas supporters in some other unnamed capital somewhere who wish to kill everyone in israel.

NOT israelis with palestinians.

I then went on to absolutely and totally agree with you that the treatment of the palestinian people is abhorrent and a big fat ugly wart on the face of our humanity

calm down bro'


[edit on 19/1/09 by RogerT]



posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
wow man did you actually read my reply?

I compared these kind of mindless sad demented Isreali supporters in NY who wish to kill everyone in gaza with mindless sad demented hamas supporters in some other unnamed capital somewhere who wish to kill everyone in israel.

NOT israelis with palestinians.

I then went on to absolutely and totally agree with you that the treatment of the palestinian people is abhorrent and a big fat ugly wart on the face of our humanity

calm down bro'


I know what you said and thank you for saying it too. I believe it is important to mention exactly how lopsided this issue is. There are underdogs in the world and then there are the Palestinians. Now you stated the following...



I think you missed the point. The statement was that there is no real difference between sad deluded israeli supporters in a demo in New York and sad deluded hamas supporters in a Demo in Tehran or Islamabad.


Yet I described numerous differences between Israelis & Palestinians. Here I'm saying that everything is relevant. Israeli supporters in the NY streets have the full support of the US government while Palestinian supporters are liable to be rounded up and dispatched as TERRORISTS sooner than to be taken seriously.



posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797
 


Lets put this to bed. I do not support revisionist (nationalist is a much better term or right-wing) Zionism. But I do support the actions taken by the Israeli government, which is not Zionist. I have repeated over and over again that Zionism is a dead political term. There is no Nazi party in Germany and likewise there is no Zionist party in Israel.

As for Alpha he is just mad that I exposed him. He is Masonwatcher, a former member who was very racist and ignorant.

Also, if you would like to discuss the historical and political identity of the so-called Palestinian people we can do that on the thread I created.



posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
reply to post by grimreaper797
 

As for Alpha he is just mad that I exposed him. He is Masonwatcher, a former member who was very racist and ignorant.

Also, if you would like to discuss the historical and political identity of the so-called Palestinian people we can do that on the thread I created.


Actually I'm disappointed that you think I'm some other member/poster. Your posts are all 100% IDF propaganda and your ideas about genetics are formed around biased studies and are flawed. When members choose to debate your assertions you disregard them all harshly.

Now I doubt I need any permission from you to bring up your various bits of nonsense. Since you made the point that there are no Palestinians then naturally the topic called "Palestinian Terrorism...." would be an odd place for you to post. For you it would read "Arab Terrorism" You don't support terrorism but "there are no Palestinians at all" so you say!

Now if you believe I am Masonwatcher prove it!



posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   



posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
reply to post by grimreaper797
 


Lets put this to bed. I do not support revisionist (nationalist is a much better term or right-wing) Zionism. But I do support the actions taken by the Israeli government, which is not Zionist.


Definition of Zionism?
a policy for establishing and developing a national homeland for Jews in Palestine

Note that is is establishing AND developing and national homeland in Palestine. That is Israel. If you support Israeli government action, you support the furthering of the old Zionist movement. You look like you are trying pretty hard NOT to be connected to Zionism, which I can't blame you for because it has a very pro violent history. Unfortunately, the Israeli government has been run by the revisionist Zionists for almost its entire existence, so if you support the Israeli government, you support the revisionist Zionists.

Did you forget the same right wing terrorists that took power in the Israeli government back in the 70's has kept that power?



I have repeated over and over again that Zionism is a dead political term. There is no Nazi party in Germany and likewise there is no Zionist party in Israel.


Zionism is not a dead political term until the Palestinians give up their homeland and give into the Zionist movement in Palestine. That has been the goal for decades. Once the Palestinians give up, the land will be uncontested as Israeli/Zionist land, and Zionism, will then be completed and Zionism will be a dead term. Not until then.



Also, if you would like to discuss the historical and political identity of the so-called Palestinian people we can do that on the thread I created.



Seeing as my thread is about the history of Palestine, I don't see why we don't just continue the discussion here. Most of my sources are in this thread anyway.



posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797
 


One possibility is that propaganda is also at work to assure that Israel's image is pure as the driven snow.

Israel recruits 'army of bloggers' to combat anti-Zionist Web sites

The Immigrant Absorption Ministry announced on Sunday it was setting up an "army of bloggers," to be made up of Israelis who speak a second language, to represent Israel in "anti-Zionist blogs" in English, French, Spanish and German. ~~ Haaretz


By the way purity has everything to do with this practice I was just learning about called Kaparot...



Kaparot is a traditional Jewish religious ritual that takes place around the time of the High Holidays. Classically, it is performed by grasping a live chicken by the sholder blades and moving around one’s head three times, symbolically transferring one’s sins to the chicken.



posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
reply to post by grimreaper797
 


Lets put this to bed. I do not support revisionist (nationalist is a much better term or right-wing) Zionism. But I do support the actions taken by the Israeli government, which is not Zionist. I have repeated over and over again that Zionism is a dead political term. There is no Nazi party in Germany and likewise there is no Zionist party in Israel.

As for Alpha he is just mad that I exposed him. He is Masonwatcher, a former member who was very racist and ignorant.

Also, if you would like to discuss the historical and political identity of the so-called Palestinian people we can do that on the thread I created.



I agree with Alpha_Magnum so I must be masonwatcher too!

LOL, these people.





new topics
top topics
 
23
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join