It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars Force Trainer teaches children to kill... with their minds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
USA TODAY full text

I still think it sounds fake, but I kind of want one, for scientific reasons....

Uncle Milton

That site has a cheesy navigation and i couldn't find any more info, but I will keep my eye out. as someone said, it would be nice to use it as a remote control!

[edit on 14-1-2009 by drsmooth23]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Wow! I found another company which uses a simplified version EEG brain-wave device to interact with Sony Playstation, X-Box to train your brain.

SmartBrain Technologies

Anyone who wants to improve the efficiency of their brain! Our brains are the seat of all of our mental and physical abilities. Sophisticated neuroimaging continues to map our underlying brain functions. SmartBrain Technologies creates the ability to exercise these functions improving all capabilities. Scientific research demonstrates improvements in learning, memory, communication skills, behavior and attention.

Thousands and thousands of children and adults have successfully benefited from using SmartBrain Technologies. Children suffering from learning and attention challenges, impulsiveness, irritability, and emotional outbursts have greatly improved their academic achievement and behavior. Professional athletes improve their golf scores and even Italy’s world cup soccer team benefited from neurofeedback training!

Our video game based feedback system is ideal for younger brains and our DVD movie feedback system is ideal for adults and especially for seniors. As the brain ages mental sharpness declines- just like a muscle that is not vigorously exercised. The SmartBrain DVD movie feedback system delivers an engaging, challenging yet fun exercise through watching and listening to your favorite movie. Now training the youth and vitality of your brain is as simple as watching TV!

SmartBrain Technologies provides sophisticated systems for Families, Educators and Professionals.

I guess they are determined to develop any possible mental abilities we may have. My only question (which I think we all know the answer to already) is why and who would be benefiting the most? The people or the military? I believe this is where human mutantization begins to emerge more profoundly?

"Officer, I didn't mean to kill that driver with my mind when they cut me off but it angered me so."

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I am very interested in this product and if you read here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Youll see why.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Sounds similar to psychokinetic energy... but it isn't!
I want one!
Where do they sell them?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Is this thing for real? Seriously? If so that is the coolest toy I've ever seen!
P.S. Kid waves hand in front of mother "I don't have to eat my broccoli." Mother: "You don't have to eat your broccoli." Kid: "I can have ice cream in front of the TV" Mother: "You can have ice cream in front of the TV"

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Several years ago, I saw a special on a group of priests, (I don't recall where or what kind) who were able to knock flying pigeons out of the air with their hands and minds.

The pigeons weren't hurt, but were sure as hell confused for a few moments as they got their bearings back while staggering around on the grass.

We've all seen monks in Tibet who can go sit in the snow, get soaked with water, and the massive steam that radiates out as they rapidly elevate their body temperature and thus dry their clothes, while suffering no harm in the process.

Now, if I can just get one of these, get my mind trained, and draw the hot young chicks over on my lap. That's certainly worth a hundred dollars!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thats the main reason we aren't born with these abilities. Sure, the human brain is capable of affecting matter and energy, but we simply don't start out with it developed. (it is interesting that these things operate on wave frequencies, if string theory is to be believed, manipulating a frequency could possibly change one type of matter into another without using much energy at all)

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
drugs and suggestion make children kill not toys .

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Do you have the name of that special? Quite interested.
I laughed at the title but the fact is no one will develop telekinetic abilities from this. At least not true ones. We constantly enter the state of mind needed to lift this ball electronically. As of yet, no Akira like antics.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Oh BTW, I think the product may have done itself in with the mocking Jar Jar Binks behind the kid in the poster.....not exactly the best image to have when trying to subliminally advertise.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NativeAmerican
Oh BTW, I think the product may have done itself in with the mocking Jar Jar Binks behind the kid in the poster.....not exactly the best image to have when trying to subliminally advertise.

That one was photoshopped - if you look at the original article, it's a normal solid background.

BTW, to all the people who think this can literally give you psychotelekinesis / etc., I'm afraid you'll be "disappointed". All this does is measure your brain alpha waves (if I read correctly), and raises the ball accordingly. In other words, this trains you to put your mind in a pure state of "calm".

I'd like to have something like this, but with multiple modes: alpha wave training, beta wave training, theta wave training, etc.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i can see now that this forum is for bored couch patatoes . get a life ,theres a world out there .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join