It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22 Year Old Student Auctions Off Virginity, Hits $3.7 Million

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

22 Year Old Student Auctions Off Virginity, Hits $3.7 Million

www.foxnews.com

Natalie Dylan, a 22-year-old San Diego woman, said she got the idea for the auction after her sister was able to pay for her college education after prostituting herself for three weeks, according to the London Telegraph.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www. telegraph.co.uk

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If only I had thought of this when I was a virgin. I'm so jealous. Women have too much power. It's amazing how many guys want a piece of this woman. If I had the money, I can't say I wouldn't put in a bid myself. I'm curious to know. How many of you ATSers would put in a bid for a virgin whether male or female?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1/14/2009 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Long thread already started here: www.belowtopsecret.com...

Ah, didnt see it got moved to BTS.

Oh well. Will let mods deal with it

[edit on 1/14/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Umm why pay for sex? It is easy to get really. I would never pay for sex I personally think it demeans both the person paying and the person accepting the payment.

As for the virgin thing, really not that big of a deal. I think this girl has other issues though but that is my personal beliefs no need to expand on it. I just feel sorry that she feels the way she does.

I hope she gets everything she wants though. I just hope she gets it in a good way and can live with herself.

Raist

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
3.7 million!?
I could travel to thailand and damn..i cant even imagine what that would buy me sex wise
Although atleast shes spending the money on fee's.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Agreed - twenty quid and a fat bird and you're set for a good night.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
3.7 million!?
I could travel to thailand and damn..i cant even imagine what that would buy me sex wise
Although atleast shes spending the money on fee's.

Well, it's not just for sex, it's for de-flowering a virgin. I guess that significantly bumps up the price.

However since she's not in Nevada I'd like to know how/why this is not considered prostitution and why police officials aren't looking at her for arrest.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Shoot I wish I had 3.7 million bucks. Shoot I wish I was a virgin a hundred times over.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

She is going through the Bunny Ranch brothel in Nevada in order to do this. That question was asked though when this story first broke last year and that is the only reason it is legal.

Raist

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This is just another sign of the moral decay our society is experiencing, and it's a travesty that such a thing is permitted. They can call it whatever they like, but it's still prostitution. "A rose is a rose by any other name."

On a personal note, any man foolish enough to pay this woman 3.7m for her alleged deflowering, obviously has more dollars than he does sense.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Personally… I think that anyone who would even consider paying that kind of coin for sex with a virgin is an idiot. Sex with a virgin for the most part isn’t really all that good; couple that with the fact that Natalie Dylan is kind of/sort of/ really homely and I think that the winning knucklehead will be in for some serious long-term regret.

The fact is; you can have sex with much hotter women for much, much less if you have that kind of scratch. That is; unless you’re some sort of socially-ham-fisted, mentally divergent, weirdo who’s idea of a of picking up women is a pathological stare from across the room until she notices you and you run off like a little school boy because your afraid she’ll tell you what you already know about yourself.

Whew…..

By the way, what does this say about Miss Dylan? That she REALLY wants to further her education? That she thinks that augmenting that degree in ‘women studies’ could mean a life of respect and admiration? I don’t believe her. I think that she’s primarily interested in the fame and notoriety that comes with a ‘stunt’ like this. Which means she’s lying about her motives for doing this, which in turn means that she could possibly be lying about other things. Any one know if a 3rd party has verified whether or not Dylan is really a virgin? Can this be medically verified with a woman this age?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Add to existing discussion : Here

Closed.

top topics

join