It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is the most racist society: American singer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
More proof that the humans on this planet are being controlled and manipulated. They follow blindly the commands of TPTB. These people should be forced to see and listen to themselves on this video. If they can not see that they are screaming for the death and annihilation of a group of people the same way that they protested against the same behavior for themselves. Change the label that is coming out of their mouths with Jews and they should see that they are no different. I am wrong, they are worst. You may be able to fault the Nazi’s for the treatment and persecution of the Jews but now they celebrate and encourage the destruction and annihilation of another group of people. They claim that these people need to be wiped off the face of the Earth. When people were saying that about the Jews they wondered why it was allowed and why no one helped them. Now they are doing much worse to another group of people and a people that are much like themselves. I guess the only way to stop this is to do what the Jews asked of us for them. Someone has to step in and stop them from annihilating an entire race of people.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
And in Israel there are more then million Arabic citizens.
Fact.

How did those Arabs get citizenship when Israeli law says that non-Jews are not allowed citizenship? Or did you confuse yourself between what "citizen" and "resident" means?

Ever heard of the The Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law (Temporary Order) 5763 and Law of Return

I bet that you support Palestinian independent state.

Me and the UN.

So why you expect Israel to grant its citizenship to Palestinians who want their own country?

Are all "Arabs" living in Israel Palestinian? I thought there was no such thing as "Palestinians," according to the Zionist crowd.

And why you expect them to recieve same rights as citizens of other country - Israel?

So you admit that Palestine is a country?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

Oh, FAIL explains it of course. Place and religion have much in common. Weird that one existed for 2000 years without another but it is ok. Not a long time. But even more puzzling is that "place" once established tried to outdate the religion and indeed failed.
Place and religion.
Ok. Epic Lulz.

Do you deny now after all of this that Israel is and has for quite a while been known as

THE JEWISH STATE OF ISRAEL

yes or no??

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

How did those Arabs get citizenship when Israeli law says that non-Jews are not allowed citizenship?

A - there is no such law. B - Majority are being born in Israel and thus automatically become israeli citizens and some marry Israeli citizens.
You are confusing it with law of return under which indeed gives only Jews right to migrate to Israel and recieve citizenship.
Other nationalities can become citizens of Israel under regular laws - such as marriage to citizen and ctr. Arabs or not. It is not easy (much much harder when compared to law of return) but there are quite a number of people who recieved citizenship this way.

I thought there was no such thing as "Palestinians," according to the Zionist crowd.

If you define Zionist crowd it will be easier. Israel as a country had agreed to establishment of independent Palestinian state and there are talks on contradicting issues for more then decade. Ever heard of Oslo agreements or Zionist crowd kept it hidden from you?
Once again - there are many Arabs who are Israeli citizens. Even if it shatters your assumptions and is hard for you to accept.

So you admit that Palestine is a country?

And i admit (why not agree? it sounds like a court of law) that Palestinians deserve their own country and hope that they will recieve it soon and all the issues - aka refugees, Jerusalem status and borders - will be settled to common satisfaction of both sides.
As it is now - there is no independent Palestine. It has international status of Palestinian autonomy.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Wow. After i just admitted i have to deny? Hague allready? I demand my lawyer!

Actually i will deny. Officialy Israel is - state of Israel. As proven by my passport. Or official government sites.
Of course if one will say - Jewish state - it is clear what is meant. Just as if one will say - Finnish state. But it is not official.
Links to appearance of Israeli passport - not mine though:
"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Israel_Passport_Page.jpg"
Link to government portal:
www.gov.il...
Sorry to burst a bubble.
p.s.
If you find official accepted form "Jewish state of Israel" - i will stand corrected of course.
Some call it Zionist regime. But it is still state of Israel.
edit - correcting link.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

ZeroKnowledge

FAIL

Established in 1948 as the Jewish State, struggling for its safe existence and in constants pursuit of peaceful coexistence with its neighbors; from history and geography, to politics and economy, here are the facts about the State of Israel ~~ Ynetnews

In the wake of the Holocaust, the Jewish community in the Land of Israel, as well as the worldwide Zionist Movement, became increasingly cognizant of the fact that an independent and sovereign Jewish state was necessary to provide a safe haven for the decimated Jewish nation. ~~ Ynetnews

"I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish state. Apart from practical consideration, my awareness of the essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish state with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power no matter how modest. I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain -- especially from the development of a narrow nationalism within our own ranks, against which we have already had to fight strongly, even without a Jewish state." ~~ Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein's words have come true!!

So

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

reply to post by breakingdradles

Zionism was a non-religious movement. It was using religion just as one of tool to get independent country. In the land where there was no independent country at the time, where there was no specific territorial nation at the time. Palestinian nation was born afterwards. Even army of Palestinian Arabs in 1948 war was not called Palestinians.
Being an Arab and not Palestinian is no reason to become fugitive of course. However not religion is the cause of it. War is. If Arab leaders would accept UN partition plan - this would not happen. War is responsible for Jewish fugitives too. Where Egyptian/Syrian armies captured Jewish area - Jews were also thrown out. So if Israel captured more land then its rivals does not make Israel the only barbarian of 1948. To take one side to spotlight and leave actions of other in the dark is like showing boxing match with only one boxer.

So since you say zionism is not religious and technically there was not a democratic government to defend the land, that what has happened since the creation of israel is OK?

You don't dispute the hanus actions, only the technicalities within my reply? Why is that not suprising coming from a pro-israeli?

Not even Hamas is disputing the 1948 boarders, as their recent demands were to return to 1948 boarders.

Why do you think israel should not return to the boarders the UN gave them and continue breaking international law by daily expanding the illegal jewish-only settlement's boarders?

And they continue to do this against UN orders.

Why break international law and ignore the UN when the state of israel was one of the UN's first "achievements".

[edit on 14-1-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Does anyone REALLY care what a folk singer has to say about politics? Especially when they have no idea what they're talking about....

Israel is racist? No, they just have a power trip.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by deadbang

What a freak of nature... We are all terrorists is what his t-shirt says? Give me a break. And how abouth that stage? He is really packing them in isn't he?

Why is this thread seeing the light of day... Sometimes I wonder about the agenda at this site... This guy is a world renowned joke....

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Is that comment the well renown zionist sense of irony, you know like up is down and down is up?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

American Folk Singer?  Thats like saying "a foremost American French Horn player".  I don't think I've ever met anyone in my life who listens to (or admits to) listening to folk music.  now that may not mean anything, but siting him certainly harms the credibility of the argument. I'm sure there are nut-eating, slipper-wearing folks who adore this dude.
I find the argument nonsense anyway.  Israel is one of the most inclusive countries in the world.  Any Jew, regardless of national origin is welcome.  Christians, Muslims and Jews live within the constructs of common law. 

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This is yet another example of Leftist Americans selling out America, and just take a look at how Iran uses it up as Straight Propaganda. This is Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I will not take a side in Israel/Palestina conflict.

But where are UN peacekeeping forces?
Where is USA powerfull world police protecting free people?
Where is USA when children are dying in Gaza?
Where are sanctions against Israel?
USA will take a dump in anybodies backyard if it finds, oil, uranium, diamonds..

Palestina only have dust, they are not important to USA and UN.

People of Palestina can only hope that world currency turns into dust.
Then mighty US forces will arrive and protect free world and rich Palestina.

hypocrits

and this is a view from neutral position.

and one wish for American leadership, not people because they are not guilty - i hope there will be a day when you must ask for help muslim states. i want to see US president face when he does that - please, please give us something, we are poor. help us.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Official name is state of Israel.
Ynet is a news site. Albert Einstein was not Israeli politician. Both sources present their own opinions. As i said - citations taken out of source are not always usable. I will add that unrelated citations also are not valid. What in common have opinions of respected scientost and journalist with official position/name of state of Israel?
Neither one of them called it Jewish state of Israel by the way.
As i said earlier - "Jewish state" in just as valid and official as "Zionist regime". Both are being used, both have nothing to do with international diplomacy,politics or even social status of Israel.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

You don't dispute the hanus actions, only the technicalities within my reply? Why is that not suprising coming from a pro-israeli?

I do not understand what hanus actions means. And not only i am pro-Israeli, i am actually Israeli.

Not even Hamas is disputing the 1948 boarders

Wrong. Hamas does not recognise state of Israel in any borders. 1948,1968 or 2008.

Why do you think israel should not return to the boarders the UN gave them and continue breaking international law by daily expanding the illegal jewish-only settlement's boarders?

Because it is not possible - there are millions of Israeli citizens living beyond 1948 partition plan, and no one actually demands return to 1948 borders but only to 1967 ones. And those borders are now being discussed in Israeli-Palestinian talks.
As i said - refusal of Arab leaders to accept 1948 UN plan is the reason to current mess.
However, may i ask one small question too? Why since 1948 , when large parts of what in 1948 was supposed to be Palestinian state were in Jordan/Egyptian/Syrian hands, no Palestinian state was created? In all 20 years until 6 days war nobody demanded to create Palestinian state on the territory occupied by foreign countries.
And explanation to it is an answer to your UN question. Arab states used Palestinian issue only as a means to remove Israel. In a process Palestinian national movement was indeed born, but only as a side effect. And since in UN country is single voice, Israel having one voice and Arab countries having much much much more voices made UN place where Israel could never win. Remind me a resolution demanding Jordan to release occupied territories of East Jerusalem that according to UN partiotion should be Palestinian? For 20 years there was no such resoltuion.
UN is predominantly anti-Israeli because of simple number question. And if Stalin did not wish to create a hot spot in Middle East for the future world war , vote for creation of Israel would have failed. Despite US position.
Communist block countries made real difference.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Never heard of the bum....but some people will do anything to get their names out in view, even if it is totally laughable! What a joke....world renowned, hah!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tcbtom

hes renowned alright (in USA)

David Rovics (born April 10, 1967) is an indie singer/songwriter and grassroots political protestor from the United States. His music is most accurately described as protest-folk and concerns topical subjects such as the 2003 Iraq war, anti-globalisation and social justice issues. Rovics is an outspoken critic of not only George W. Bush and the Republican Party, but also figures like John Kerry and the Democratic Party as a whole. He is vocal on these subjects on stage, radio shows and in press releases.

Although most of Rovics' work is fully-copyrighted and commercially-distributed, Rovics has made all of his recorded music freely available on downloadable mp3 files from his website. He encourages the free distribution of his work by all non-profit means to promote his work and spread political messages, and speaks out against websites or programs like iTunes that charge money for downloading his songs, deeming a price of 99 cents per song as "too expensive". Rovics has also advocated the performing of his songs at protests and demonstrations and has made his sheet music and lyrics available for download to this end. It is worth noting that this means of promotion contains elements of the copyleft licensing scheme.
en.wikipedia.org...

om around the mid 1990s, Rovics has spent most of his time on concert tours around the world. In 1996 he self-released his first album, Make It So, which consisted mostly of covers of other artists’ songs. He released his second cover album in 1998. He produced a series of five original song albums between 1998 and 2003 as self-release titles. The album Who Would Jesus Bomb? was entirely distributed in mp3 format over the Internet and had no commercial release, although it was included in a later "best of" album.

Rovics is a Wobbly- a member of the Industrial Workers of the World.

Rovics is polyamorous, and one of his earlier works, the Polyamory Song, is a song about polyamory which earned him a small but dedicated fan base among other polyamorists. Some of his more recent songs continue to make reference to being in love with more than one person.

In 2003 Rovics signed up to Ever Reviled Records and produced a studio album, Return. Later that year, he released Behind The Barricades: The Best Of David Rovics in association with AK Press, including titles from his earlier self-releases which met with minimal commercial success. He has since released the Songs for Mahmud album as a self-release in association with Ever Reviled Records. Despite being the sole performer in most of his work, he usually describes himself only as a songwriter.[citation needed]

Although Rovics' work has never met with great commercial success, it has been critically acclaimed in the press and continues to be popular with a small yet widespread base of fans with similar political interests, as well as supporters of internet file sharing.

Rovics currently lives in Portland, Oregon and has a daughter, Leila, who was born in 2006.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Good show MasonWatcher!

Just what we need... ANOTHER mindless thread!

Can an honest observer ask a question?

Do you really think this nonsensical approach really accomplishes anything for the 'group' you profess to support?

How you can claim this singer is world renown...

How you can claim Israelis are the MOST racist...

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Reality check?

The reason this conflict is on is because ISLAMISTS are SO intolerant... They can NOT permit to have JEWS anywhere near them.

MasonWatcher, that is called XENOPHOBIA.

Say... Isn't that some type of racism?

I'm sorry, I hope I didn't disrupt your thread by inserting too many facts.

You know it's really pathetic that so many people are dying.

Unfortunately, it's like some kind of Darwinian award.

Unpopular, I'm sure, but doesn't it seem OBVIOUS all those blood thirsty Zionists want those Hamas three stooges is to stop shooting rockets and mortars.

Allah willing maybe at some point they will get it.

Oh wait! It's SO simple they can NOT possibly NOT get it.

Wow! The implication is rather horrible...

Maybe even a propagandist can get it.

(It's really not funny!)

[edit on 15-1-2009 by golemina]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow, did anyone notice the mindless Zionist robots trolling the thread? I recognized them by their gaping mouths with drool streaming down their shirts - oh yeah, and their mindless propagandist responses.

Again, what we have here are a group of people that simply don't know their history. Why do all of these fools think that the notion of "Israel" all of the sudden appeared in 1948??? Perhpas if they understood the Zionist World Congress, the Irgun, the Stern Gang and the near 100 year reign of terror perpetrated by the Zionists against the local arab population BEFORE Israel was even recognized as a sovereign state, they would better understand the plight of the arabs that they so vehemently try to exterminate.

You see, that is why knowing history is paramount to creating a better world... that way we aren't destined to repeat it! But, I understand how difficult that might be when the Zionists and liberal apologists rewrite history, hijack the schools and progandize generations of people into believing in their "Victim-hood".

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

So nice of you to clarify things for us.

So what you're saying is that anyone that disagrees with you is a 'Zionist robot'?

Is ignorant?

Are all Zionists, so it's OK to keep shelling them?

Yada. Yada. Yada.

So basically from your post, one can only assume that you have no real interest in resolving anything... You just want to keep stirring the pot!

It's not my kids that are getting tossed on to the WP fires for PR purposes.

Apparently, I overestimated some peoples ability to see how simple things really are.

I'm putting you down as a vote for continued carnage.

Us honest observers, we just shake our heads... A LOT.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join