It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying Iraq in flames while Bush vacations and gives NRA tour of ranch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
CRAWFORD, Texas (Reuters) - President Bush (news - web sites) on Thursday opened his expansive central Texas ranch to sporting aficionados and conservation groups, including the National Rifle Association, Ducks Unlimited and Pheasants Forever.

Bush showed off the scenic canyons, streams and trails of his 1,600-acre Prairie Chapel ranch property to 23 representatives of the organizations, a spokeswoman said.

At least one of the groups, the powerful NRA gun lobby, has been a big supporter of Bush and the Republican Party, giving almost $390,000 in the 2004 election cycle so far, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20040408/pl_nm/bush_ranch_dc

See, this is what we have elected. Look a tthis loser! How can he take a vacation when our military men are dying by the scores and Iraqi civilians are dying by the hundreds? THIS IS HIS WAR! This FREAK! Unbelievable!

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Wow, he spent a WHOLE three hours watching Rice's testimony. What a harsh day. Must be nice to not have to worry about the consequences of your actions, huh.

Any Bush supporters care to defend this one?...

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Whats there to defend Thor....no matter the amount of anothers views given, it amounts to a pointless task, correct?
Seems to me that all this amounts to is open biased "ram" the # down Republican throats if they say something remotely to the contrary.

Partisan politics at its best....there is no winner in such a debate, only the side who thinks they are correct.
Funny how you all gang together when your interests are best suited to do so and yet when a simple observation is presented to thwart your views, you guys are no where to be found and/or comment?
Try this for example:
What Would Kerry Do As President?

Interesting how the 'game' is played, eh?

seekerof

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Is he never supposed to go anywhere?

You Colonel would have him working in his offfice 24 hours a day and then find something wrong with that.

I don't see anything wrong with this.

We know Bush is a loser and a lier. What good does pointing this out do?

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Whats there to defend Thor....no matter the amount of anothers views given, it amounts to a pointless task, correct?
Seems to me that all this amounts to is open biased "ram" the # down Republican throats if they say something remotely to the contrary.

Partisan politics at its best....there is no winner in such a debate, only the side who thinks they are correct.
Funny how you all gang together when your interests are best suited to do so and yet when a simple observation is presented to thwart your views, you guys are no where to be found and/or comment?
Try this for example:
What Would Kerry Do As President?

Interesting how the 'game' is played, eh?

seekerof

Very premature for you to post a link called "What would Kerry do as President" when the man isn't even president.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Very astute observation Illmatic...in such, as one who is running for president, are you implying that the man shouldn't be asked such questions? I mean, after all, Illmatic, the man is running for president, isn't he?

seekerof

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Kerry would change his mind on issues every day as president and continually switch sides.

Not to mention the fact that a war criminal would be in office if Kerry became president

Colonel's post is just another attempt at bashing Bush, and it has failed miserably.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
[Edited on 4-9-2004 by Illmatic67]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sorry, I just clicked on your link and read it.

I never open links, seekerof, especially yours.

My mistake.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Kerry's record does speak to what we might expect from him as president, much as Bush's record has now that it is under the microscope.

I think at least half of what most people campaign on is thrown out once they win.

We all remember Bush's "No Nation Building" speech.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Sorry, I just clicked on your link and read it.

I never open links, seekerof, especially yours.

My mistake.

No problem Illmatic.

seekerof

top topics

join