It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maya Calendar Stargate 31-3-2013: 13-Ahau Tzolkin & 3-Wayeb Haab

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
We know the date 21-12-2012 represents a cosmic event of great note to human spiritual progression. The 2012 conjunction of the winter solstice sun with the dark rift near the galactic centre and the start of a new precession cycle and new Maya Long Count.

This offers us the chance as a species to align with the cosmic energies of massive positive change. We can consciously choose to rapidly evolve our civilisation and are physical and spiritual selves at that time.

I believe I have found a secondary energetic stargate date hidden within the Maya system and thus far overlooked.

As with previous important topics I have selected a proper date to discuss it. Today is of course Sun-day 11-01-2009 and Tzolkin 7-Ahau. Ahau also means Sun of course.

The marker signs for this important point are spread across numerology, symbolism and astronomical events. It may cause many in the 2012 research community to sit up and take note. For sake of a summary let me just state that it involves all of the below factors.

*Notable synchronisation of the Haab, Tzolkin, Gregorian and Hindu calendars.
*Extensive numerological coincidence involving the numbers 3, 13, 20, 333 and 11.
*A comet returning to its perihelion running on a 13 year cycle
*Venus conjunctions
*A near miss by an asteroid
*Correlation with Christian, Pagan & Hindu rebirth mythology
*Maya prophecy from respected elders

There is no doubt for me that the current Maya Calendar Long Count has a legitimate end date of 21-12-2012. This is not an article seeking to replace the correctly revealed closing of this cycle. What I do seek to do is open the question of whether there is a second date of equal or possibly greater importance occurring in the year 2013. After all the nature of the new cycle concerns us greatly does it not?

I will seek to supply relevant evidence for this theory here. It is however still a theory and may yet be contradicted by further findings as my investigation proceeds.

Legitimate argument for the possibility of a second equally important date within the 2012 period has been raised already by Carl Johan Calleman. The well known Swedish Maya calendar researcher and writer states that the calendar system of the Maya has a strong spiritual aspect as well as cosmic elements to it. The Maya certainly seem to echo this is in all the information they ever share on the subject when approached.

Could it be that an energetic cycle, something like a spiritual biorhythm in human consciousness energy could also be reaching a zenith point alongside the astronomic and cosmic peaks occurring in 2012?

The core argument for a second date for energetic completion is that the last day of the Tzolkin 260 day year is always 13-Ahau (meaning sun, light, or lord). This is because the number 13 and symbol Ahau are the last signs of the interwoven numerical and pictorial cycles. 21-12-2012 is only a 4-Ahau.

Maya Number glyphsCalleman has chosen 28-10-2011 based on his own calculation of increased novelty in the system and the evidence is pretty unconvincing to me. It is significantly distanced from the calendar cycle end date and seems to coincide with no interesting astronomy or astrology. There seems to be little in the way of supporting information from independent sources that this date is more special than other 13-Ahau dates.

Surely even 14-07-2012 as the last 13-Ahau before the end date warrants more legitimacy?
It also happens to fall just 38 days after the important second Venus Transit of the sun. This is a date not to be disregarded by any means.

I found that this other early 2012 date was only slightly more satisfactory than the 2011 date. It just seemed to lack the clout one would expect of a truly important day where a major cycle reaches a climax prior to a new starting point. I sought surrounding numerical and astronomical factors that would be indicative of something important.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Absent to are cross cultural spiritual understandings or noteworthy religious festivals and mythology.

31-3-2013 or 13-Ahau 3 Wayeb, seems to fit the required profile almost perfectly.

This date is not only the 1st 13-Ahau after the closing of the current Long Count but also the nearest one in time at exactly100 days later.

One most compelling consideration is that its Haab date puts it in the central point of the last month in that calendar. Wayeb’s 5 days are considered to be outside of normal time. Obviously it is rare for a 13-Ahau to correlate with the end of the Haab 365-day year. This occurs only once every 52 years. In traditionally Yucatan societies when both calendars ended together people were frightened the world might end all fires were extinguished. If it did not end they held a new fire ceremony and spread a new flame through the homes of the land. [There seems to be some variance from region to region on the dates and particulars of this ceremony]

The last time 13-Ahau fell during Wayeb was 52 years ago on 13-04-1962.

Interestingly 1962 proved to be a year packed full of memorable historic events for global change and advancement. That 13-Ahau was preceded on 04-02-1962 by an extremely rare grand conjunction at the same time as a solar eclipse and a new moon. At the precise moment of the new moon/solar eclipse, 5 celestial bodies (the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Jupiter) clustered within 3° of each other, with the Earth in close conjunction with them. Taken in totality, this grand conjunction included the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, with the Earth also in alignment with the Sun and Moon at the exact moment of the new moon/solar eclipse (8 celestial bodies in total).

31-3-2013, 13-Ahau, 3 Wayeb and its stargate signs and portents.

Mayan Elder Hunbatz Men comments on our imminent, ancient remembrance:
"According to the prophecies, in the year 2013 the first stage of higher understanding will begin. If we are willing to work with our subconscious, we will then be able to reclaim the information that has been impregnated in the deepest parts of our being. In this way, the ancient knowledge will rise again."

The Maya have previously explained their concept of important events in time having a type of temporal bleed through. One is guided to look either side of an important event as nearby factors can be almost as important markers to identify a period of opportunity or concern. Let us then bear in mind the weeks either side of this date being investigated.

Hindu kalki kali yugaFebruary 21st has been prophesied by the Yogis of the Sahaja Yoga movement to be the start of the long awaited Hindu golden age known as the Satya Yuga.

This forms a 1000-year break in the negative Kali Yuga cycle which forms 1/1000 of a Kalpa. The Kali Yuga, or "Dark Age," supposedly lasts 432,000 years starting from 3102 B.C.

Sahaja Yogi scholars claim that it is well known, however, that the ancient Indic method of counting years was highly arbitrary from our point of view. They say we have come down to the final days of this section of the Kali Yuga citing that 3102 B.C. is the mirror of 2013 A.D, the Mayan new cycle of time.

March the 20th sees the Vernal Equinox in the Northern Hemisphere at 11:02 UT. There are of course equal periods of day and night. This is also the first day of spring the season of new life. One interesting note here is that the time it occurs at echoes the 2012 winter solstices 11:11. Here the time shows two minutes past as though the second pair of ones have now been added together.

March 27th sees the fairly mundane event of a full moon. Notable only as it helps calculate certain other religious festivals around that time of the year.

Article Concludes here: 2012rising.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's interesting that we now see some people trying to backoff from the Dec. 21, 2012 date for the "End of Days". Just this week I have seen articles touting 2013 and 2015. So what would these dates represent? "The End of Days 2.0"?

I've heard all of this before, the "Grand Conjunction", "Hale Bopp", "Y2K".

When you folks are 100 percent sure that the world is going to end, let me know. I'll be there wil marshmallows, sodas, and a crying towel for you. I am 100 percent certain that the world will not end within my lifetime.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

Sorry you have yourself a bit confused 2012 has nothing to do with the end of the world.

I have no articles about me saying there is a doomsday in 2012.

Get your facts straight!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Interesting research, I didn’t research the time or dates regarding some of the points. This is some quite in depth thinking and study. Though some points I wonder is what the zenith points include. If we are too reach a higher plain of consciousness by this mirror image. According to your research, if the dates are in fact correct then it is a possibility. I do not doubt this, due to the astrological accuracy of the Mayan civilization. If I were you, I would write someone who specializes in the study of the Mayan Civilization and see his conclusion upon your findings. I’m glad these cultures looked at these “new eras” in the positive, but I only wonder is that the human consciousness at work thinking in the positive? Or is it possible for a distinguished outcome? This new era hopefully spiritually is indeed in the positive, only time will tell.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Johnathanrs]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnathanrs

Thank you for the additional food for thought regarding the zenith points. That is another angle to research. I appreciate that yourself and other serious scholars will need time to validate the locations of objects, dates and such.

The doomsday idiots will of course just ignore this all. lol

Its funny that you mention the need to put this to an expert on the Mayan Culture. That is actually how this article came about. It was whilst speaking to Marcos Villasenor, a Mexican Mayan Anthropologist and calendar expert that the thing came about.

I was asking him about the selection of the 28-11-2011 occurrence of 13-Ahau by Carl J. Calleman for the energetic end of the long Count. Like me he was unsure of any good reasons for that 13-Ahau it seemed unremarkable. The Maya do suggest a 13-Ahau date must be looked for as 21-12-2012 is only a 4-Ahau.

Well Carlos says to me why not see if you can do better? lol

So there you go. I will be reporting back to him with the article when he returns home from festivities in another part of Mexico.

I intend also to send the article to Geoff Stray and also to John Major Jenkins

Lets see what the experts make of it eh?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ohhh, a second related date?
That's really interesting. Totally something to take into consideration for when we get closer. A+ idea.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Yes its in direct response to the Maya elders and CCalleman regarding the stated need for a 13-Ahau date to close this cycle fully. This is not something I just conjured up I can assure you.

With some prompting from a Maya Anthropologist friend here we are with my 31-03-2013 date for the key 13-Ahau.

By all means check my article information yourself and let me know of any errors. Life is a team sport, as is spiritual progression and study.

Thanks for the kind words.

Bruce

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You said,

"Sorry you have yourself a bit confused 2012 has nothing to do with the end of the world.

I have no articles about me saying there is a doomsday in 2012.

Get your facts straight!"

I never said that YOU said that Dec. 21, 2012 represented the end of the world.

However, many people in the 2012 community have said it. Now, I see them backing off from that claim as the date gets nearer. I suspect that your info is going to be used by some to hedge their bets.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
When you folks are 100 percent sure that the world is going to end, let me know. I'll be there wil marshmallows, sodas, and a crying towel for you. I am 100 percent certain that the world will not end within my lifetime.

See that above, it says 'you folks' and I was the only person on the thread at that time.

So tell me just how I was supposed to take that as being not directed squarely at me and my 2013 work? lol

My facts seem to be perfectly straight, it is you now backing off due to the fact I never ever said 21-122012 was a Doomsday.

At least you admitted it in the end and that is what really matters.

Come over here and have a hug...aaaahh

Bruce

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Does nobody else have time to review this please and post a response?

Many thanks

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Yes, hugs all around. It is not my intention to piss you off. You seem like a nice guy.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I hate it when the skeptics always fall back on "The world will not end in my lifetime." 2012 has never been about the end of the world. Never. Now, alot of people may die..but it won't "end." I don't think I've read 1 single article in all my years of research that anyone w/ the basic knowledge of what's going on have said the world will end. Maybe "The world will end AS WE KNOW IT." But not completely end.

new topics

top topics

join