It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm anti-semetic because i breath

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
For some reason almost every thread relating to the conflict in Gaza has someone screaming out about how Jews were victims of the Holocaust. And how everyone is Anti-semetic just for speaking their mind.

Hamas, who are referred to as "terrorists" for having their people blown to pieces did not cause or take part in the Holocaust. They haven't even targetted civilians.

The Palestinian children who have been killed did not take part in the Holocaust nor did they target Israeli civilians.

So why is it, that Israel think that they are the victims when it's not their children who have been killed? It's the other way around.

If being of Palestinian decent, being against the war crimes, being against the murder and genocide, for having nothing to do with the holocaust, means i'm "anti-semetic", then I am Anti-Semetic and Proud!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Waht about Hamas? I guess they are saints? What about all the missiles fired from gaza? All of the arab nations pushed to "their brothers" out of their countries and into gaza, Isreal left the area so that they could set up a state.... what does isreal get in return, they get their towns fired upon. Wake up and stop spewing one sided arguments.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated
For some reason almost every thread relating to the conflict in Gaza has someone screaming out about how Jews were victims of the Holocaust. And how everyone is Anti-semetic just for speaking their mind.

Hamas, who are referred to as "terrorists" for having their people blown to pieces did not cause or take part in the Holocaust. They haven't even targetted civilians.

The Palestinian children who have been killed did not take part in the Holocaust nor did they target Israeli civilians.

So why is it, that Israel think that they are the victims when it's not their children who have been killed? It's the other way around.

If being of Palestinian decent, being against the war crimes, being against the murder and genocide, for having nothing to do with the holocaust, means i'm "anti-semetic", then I am Anti-Semetic and Proud!

I think this thread is pretty specious and is really a loaded topic, so I will answer only one part of what you posted. Why does Israel think they are the victims? Because of the thousands of rockets fired at civilians during various cease-fires. Hamas is like the child who sits in front of his parents poking his bigger brother with a stick over and over trying to get the bigger brother in trouble. Eventually the bigger brother decides that his health is more important then what people think of him so he responds authoritatively.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Why does Israel think they are the victims? Because of the thousands of rockets fired at civilians during various cease-fires.

I suggest you look back at how the UN truck carrying aid was hit by Israel - during cease-fire.

And if you read about what happened yesterday Hamas responded to the Israel air and ground attacks during the cease-fire. That means that Israel began the attacks.

and the so called "thousands" of rockets are actually 450 since the start of the op. My source is YNet News.

"Some 450 rockets have been fired at Israel since the Israel Defense Forces launched Operation Cast Lead in the Gaza Strip 13 days ago, the Shin Bet security service said in an interim conclusion released Thursday night."
www.ynetnews.com...

You people lie about everything.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Why does Israel think they are the victims? Because of the thousands of rockets fired at civilians during various cease-fires.

I suggest you look back at how the UN truck carrying aid was hit by Israel - during cease-fire.

And if you read about what happened yesterday Hamas responded to the Israel air and ground attacks during the cease-fire. That means that Israel began the attacks.

and the so called "thousands" of rockets are actually 450 since the start of the op. My source is YNet News.

"Some 450 rockets have been fired at Israel since the Israel Defense Forces launched Operation Cast Lead in the Gaza Strip 13 days ago, the Shin Bet security service said in an interim conclusion released Thursday night."
www.ynetnews.com...

You people lie about everything.

I suggest you do some more research about the whole situation since Hamas took over and not just limit it to what suits your point of view.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by scotty18

If that is your argument, not backed by or supported by anything not even by opinion then you obviously need to do some research yourself..

Whatever Hamas, Hizballah or Fatah or anyone does in the name of Palestine or the Palestinian people, is defence and not aggression. Their goal is to resist the occupation of their land and to resist being wiped out as a race. They are the ones who are victims of genocide

Definition of Aggression:
1. The act of initiating hostilities or invasion. (it is the Palestinians home that has been invaded by force by european jews.
2. The practice or habit of launching attacks. (Israel spends billions on tanks, military aircraft and weapons. Using excessive force on civilians)

Definition of Victim
1. One who is harmed or killed by another (evident from the death toll it is obvious who the victims are)
2. One who is harmed by or made to suffer from an act, circumstance, agency, or condition (it is the Palestinian people who are killed and injured and made to suffer by the actions of Israel)

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

First it has already been genetically established that there is no such thing as "Palestinian decent." The people currently living in gaza and the westbank are Arabs. Second, can find me five people that have pulled the holocaust card or anti-Semitic card without just cause? If you cannot then I suggest you edit and delete you post.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
to the OP:

Do some research son.. Isreal has been getting attacked since the beginning of time for what reason .. OBLITERATION on the jews. Take your progoganda else where please.

If your calling Isreal terrorists for retribution .. then the US might as well be as well for our retribution for 911.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cio88

In the last 88 years. since 1920-2008, 3692 Israelis have been killed by Palestinians. www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

In the last 2 weeks almost 1000 have been killed by Israelies.

My Grandfather was Palestinian. My father was born in Lebanon in 1950 after his family fled their home because of the occupation.

If there is no such thing as Palistine there why are there references made to it in the Bibile? Why are there maps of it which date back to over 100 years ago?

Stamps from 1927?

This might look familiar...

The Balfour Declaration
Foreign Office

November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,

Arthur James Balfour

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

If that is your argument, not backed by or supported by anything not even by opinion then you obviously need to do some research yourself..

Whatever Hamas, Hizballah or Fatah or anyone does in the name of Palestine or the Palestinian people, is defence and not aggression. Their goal is to resist the occupation of their land and to resist being wiped out as a race. They are the ones who are victims of genocide

Definition of Aggression:
1. The act of initiating hostilities or invasion. (it is the Palestinians home that has been invaded by force by european jews.
2. The practice or habit of launching attacks. (Israel spends billions on tanks, military aircraft and weapons. Using excessive force on civilians)

Definition of Victim
1. One who is harmed or killed by another (evident from the death toll it is obvious who the victims are)
2. One who is harmed by or made to suffer from an act, circumstance, agency, or condition (it is the Palestinian people who are killed and injured and made to suffer by the actions of Israel)

So I call you out on the fact that you are picking and choosing what facts you want to hear because they suit you and you respond with this tripe. Pathetic...and typical of people who defend terrorists.

P.S.- Between 2000-2008 4,048 Qassam rockets and 4,040 mortar shells fired at Israel by Hamas. So you can try to trivialize things by selecting specific time periods but over 8000 explosive projectiles were launched at Israel.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by scotty18]

[edit on 11-1-2009 by scotty18]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I am not antisemetic. I am only against the U.S. government financing and empowering Isreal for no apparent reason at all. That money should be used to help our economy! And Hamas has been greatly oppressed by Isreal for years! Why would Hamas be forced to cut secret tunnels with which to SMUGGLE FOOD! Isreal has not allowed them to breath. Beside the fact that Saddam Hussein had NO CHEMICAL WEAPONS, this is another gimik to fool us! They even bank on our familiararity with verses in the Old Testament to use in a false pretence to make us to think they are "PROTECTING GOD'S PEOPLE FROM EVIL ONES"! Iran, Gaza, Iraq, and all those states are inhabited with God beleivers, muslims and even christians. Back in the Old Testament, Isreal was faced with barbarious evil empires and today THIS IS NOT THE CASE! I CONDEMN THE FINANCING OF THIS DAMN WAR! Isreal is the bully in the East today. So is GWB

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by defendant

I am not antisemetic. I am only against the U.S. government financing and empowering Isreal for no apparent reason at all. That money should be used to help our economy! And Hamas has been greatly oppressed by Isreal for years! Why would Hamas be forced to cut secret tunnels with which to SMUGGLE FOOD! Isreal has not allowed them to breath. Beside the fact that Saddam Hussein had NO CHEMICAL WEAPONS, this is another gimik to fool us! They even bank on our familiararity with verses in the Old Testament to use in a false pretence to make us to think they are "PROTECTING GOD'S PEOPLE FROM EVIL ONES"! Iran, Gaza, Iraq, and all those states are inhabited with God beleivers, muslims and even christians. Back in the Old Testament, Isreal was faced with barbarious evil empires and today THIS IS NOT THE CASE! I CONDEMN THE FINANCING OF THIS DAMN WAR! Isreal is the bully in the East today. So is GWB

Since when do bully's give back what they have taken in battle and endure thousands of attack before responding?

What does US policy on Iraq have to do with this?

Why are you yelling?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by scotty18

P.S.- Between 2000-2008 4,048 Qassam rockets and 4,040 mortar shells fired at Israel by Hamas. So you can try to trivialize things by selecting specific time periods but over 8000 explosive projectiles were launched at Israel.

So, how many explossives, missiles, air raids, targetted killings, etc.... have Israel dumped on Palestinians in comparison? Or do you only wan't to present figures for just the 1 side? At least I mentioned how many Israelis the Palestinians had killed.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotty18

So, how many explossives, missiles, air raids, targetted killings, etc.... have Israel dumped on Palestinians in comparison? Or do you only wan't to present figures for just the 1 side? At least I mentioned how many Israelis the Palestinians had killed.

Perhaps if you read all of my posts you will understand why I mentioned those numbers and put the pieces together. I'm betting you won't even try because you don't want to see reality.

P. S.- Learn how to use the quote function properly.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by scotty18]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Dude

Oh the irony no? lecturing someone on how to quote and then screwing it up yourself Hello pot? Its the kettle........your black.

[edit on 12/1/09 by Operation AJAX]

[edit on 12/1/09 by Operation AJAX]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The problem is that you are lumping the leaders of Isreal in with everyone else. I hate the Jewish leaders agenda just as I hated the agendas of out latest American administration. I do not hate Jews or Americans, just those who subject their people to their misguided selfish policies.

Since you are posting here you should be smart enough to do the same.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I still can't get over folks using the term, "GENOCIDE."

If Israel wanted to indulge in "GENOCIDE" they would (in Gaza) start in the north, and kill everything that moved as they proceeded toward the south.

I don't recall too many supporters of Israel bringing up the Holocaust. I think in the months and years immediately after the Holocaust, a lot of folks with guilty feelings thought that these souls should be provided a land to live in.

Since the Jews traditionally have had ties to that area, it would only be assumed that this area would be ideal. After all, it wasn't like they were apportioning parts of another nation, or anything.

So from the day that Israel declared independence, within weeks, coalition after coalition have been trying to wipe them out as a nation.

Call it what you will.

Self defense is self defense.

And only losers think in terms of limited response.

You don't like Jews? Whatever. You don't like Israel? Whatever.

Get used to it.

They aren't going anywhere.

And if it's periodic ass-kickings you really crave - keep starting fights with them.

They can be most accommodating.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
I still can't get over folks using the term, "GENOCIDE."

If Israel wanted to indulge in "GENOCIDE" they would (in Gaza) start in the north, and kill everything that moved as they proceeded toward the south.

Meh if the shoe fits you put that sucker on NO?

G]enocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
www.ushmm.org...

Hmmmmm Its any ONE of the items and Isreal is guilty of a,b,c. You could make a case for d if there were not killing so many children eh?

You kind of remind me like a guard at a concentration camp. I hear nothing I see nothing...........

Self defense is self defense.

Is that anything like 'breathing room"?

And if it's periodic ass-kickings you really crave - keep starting fights with them.

Hmmmm, only when they are given the gear and backing of the US which vetos anything that would hold them accountable for thier genocide.

Funny, they sure seemed to kick but on civilians and children. Kudos really.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

So from the day that Israel declared independence, within weeks, coalition after coalition have been trying to wipe them out as a nation.

In 1900, the population of Jews in the area was only 12%. Now, Jews make up 80% of the population.

If Palestinians made up the other 88% (or atleast the majority) in 1900 and are now less than 20% of the population.... Logically speaking, it would seem that Palestinians have been wiped out as a nation. Not the other way around.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I skipped all the retarded replies to your little article -- which are obviously made up of tons of zionists searching the web for this kind of stuff to put "their two cents in" to convince regular people of what side they should be on.

I am not of either side, meaning I am not a jew or a palestinian - however, I have paid attention to the situation closely and am from a country which has been especially targeted by Israel and zionist politics in the past few years -- even though no one really asked for their imput etc.

These people want to make themselves out to be the bearers of democracy, freedom etc, and want to appear as the civilized world and portray the Islamic world as the epitome of primitiveness - the end of civilization -- but they are the ones who are committing all kinds of acts against humanity etc.

More than half of my nation's historical land is missing, and no one gives a #, Israel shows up thousands of years later and gets their piece in accordance with the western worlds sympathy due to the holocaust.

Today, anyone that says anything anti-"israeli" - thus anti JEW, they are an anti-semetic -- even though I have had frustrations with this nation before, all of the things that they have done has shown their true colors, and the way they back out of it by reaching back for the holocaust is sickening.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join