It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Livecam from Gaza

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RocKukko

i have the audio turned up to a decent level..... and that sound is EERRRRIEEEE
random gun fire
random explosions and flashes
planes above constantly

makes the hairs on my neck stand up

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well i dont want to stop watching but im going to stop and go outside,get some exercise look around and appreciate my comfortable life.

But will allways have those images and sound's in the back of my mind.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by SvenTheBerserK]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
is anyone recording the stream..???

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allegory of Illumination

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

My whole perspective on this conflict is changing.

I'm not sure I like it either.... Being oblivious was much easier... I wished I had not clicked that link, because I can't stoptop watching and listening now.

my sentiments exactly...

funny, i just wrote that in my post, too.. well.. not that funny after all..

not a one liner...

link   

Originally posted by booda

is anyone recording the stream..???

i am.

link   
I can't get the video to work.

Anyone else having this problem?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by makkerskilap

nice one...I was just searching for some software but its midnight here and Im ill....will you be leaving it to capture overnight...and will you make it available if possible???

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Yep, totally.

It is truly terrifying and unsettling... but someone must watch..

While most turn a blind eye

it is so sad that the media gives the public a wrong image of what is actually happening down there. the only way you will find out is through sites like this, liveleak, ogrish, etc. makes me mad.. make people believe what you wantthem to believe.. see what you want them too see... or am i being dellusional now?

[edit on 9-1-2009 by makkerskilap]

link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

try another browser or update flash and codecs etc....

link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
I agree. I've only been watchin for a little over and hour and a half and it's really picked up, and this is in the wee hours of the night. I can only imagine what will happen at day break

Imagine having to live through this. This kind of thing cannot benefit any side. It's quite obvious that this will only create more fear, which means more anger, which means more violence, more wars.

I cannot imagine having to sleep wondering if your going to wake up in rubble.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

As i said on the other thread.

this (like all wars) is a propaganda war.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by booda

nice one...I was just searching for some software but its midnight here and Im ill....will you be leaving it to capture overnight...and will you make it available if possible???

im using Hypercam, nice and easy. I actually dont know if it records sound as well, the only thing i know is that it records what is on your desktop, in this case the window with the feed.. not as good without the sound, and if i record overnight (depends on if i can do something that leaves my laptop turned on?), it will be one hell of a big download/upload
but ill see to that. also depends on if people want it with out the sound, if there isnt any on..

EDIT: it doesnt.. and the quality is really poor. if anyone can find another recording program, which maybe also records sound, i will record it to share.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by makkerskilap]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
now this is strange... at first when i started watching the feed, there was no sound. then it suddenly came on, and now when i just stopped it for a moment, the sound is gone again? anyone else tried this?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

As i said on the other thread.

this (like all wars) is a propaganda war.

'

unfortunately, so much is theese days...

not one liner..

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Did anyone just hear that large explosion... i think the camera moved to try and locate it?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

no delusion about it my friend
you see what THEY want you to see on a daily basis, and anytime you turn on the TV

go and see for yourself.... or access to videos like this is the only way to get the real picture of what's going on the other side of the globe.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
WOW, the camera man just followed a missile and you could see the flash, the explosion was behind a building.. SICK.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by likeabull

Holocaust deniers are hated precisely because revising and denying history allows events like that to happen again. Both sides have turned it into a for-profit venture, especially the pro-Israel caucus, but you cannot deny that it happened. Somehow I really doubt that a few million Jews threw away everything they ever owned, starved themselves and tattoed numbers on their arms just to emigrate to a really bad piece of real estate. The fact that Great Britain has banned teaching the Holocaust to avoid a civil uprising from its growing anti-Jewish Muslim population is a good example of why this movement is important. I visited the US Holocaust Museum in DC this summer and the guide mentioned that the US also is examining that policy. Ask an Armenian-American how they feel about the government's decision last year to omit school textbook references to the Armenian Holocaust by the Turks to avoid compromising trade and airspace agreements if you want another perspective. That just allows this sick cycle of killing to continue.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

when i click on the arrow(pointing downward) on the bottom(right corner) of the feed it asks me to save the file as a quick time movie. it AUTOmatically saves whatever you have watched or loaded up so far to one file. i did it after the first 10 min when I saw the first missile/flash.

I have absolutely 0 free space on my hard drive right now....
but maybe this will work for someone else??

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allegory of Illumination

no delusion about it my friend
you see what THEY want you to see on a daily basis, and anytime you turn on the TV

go and see for yourself.... or access to videos like this is the only way to get the real picture of what's going on the other side of the globe.

goood, im not the only one who has seen through all the crap we are feed everyday.. good to know. and im only 18! (
)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join