Livecam from Gaza

page: 6
163
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
great find. i just watch on youtube about some author named David Irving being put in jail in austria because he denied the holocaust back in the 80's. believe that? apparently some psychopath named Deborah Lipstadt went after him. she apparently doesn't believe in freedom of speech, nor do the austrian people. i guess they no longer have any pride or freedom for that matter. what is that sound? it must be a drone plane. p.s. prepare for wwIII. i believe the jews/zionist or what ever they're called will be marching our troops to war against iran, pakastan, & syria. I guess that's where all our money went. just heard a rooster crow. cool. maybe they'll bomb his butt. i wish they had live feed via aerial drone




posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm wondering if the Israelis are deliberately avoiding bombing in view of the cameras.
I am hearing explosions, but I am not seeing most of them.
Maybe they don't want to destroy the cams due to bad publicity and avoiding the cameras seeing explosions, due to bad publicity.

But there are bombs going off, things and people are getting destroyed, we can hear that.



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Either that is an Israeli feed, or that camera station and people have a lot of balls. They are quick switching between what appear to be multiple cameras. It would seem the live stream would be traceable by Israeli intelligence. If that happens and this is not an Israeli feed, I wouldn't be surprised to see that very building go up in flames and the picture go black.

Surely the Israelis wouldn't be too crazy about this being live fed over the net. Not sure the US would either. Bad PR.



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by likeabull
 


You might want this thread mate


www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I agree. I've only been watchin for a little over and hour and a half and it's really picked up, and this is in the wee hours of the night. I can only imagine what will happen at day break



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I doubt they would know or even care less about the cam.
They have gone this far with Gaza why worry about a cam?



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It may be a PressTV.ir webcam. At least they have been showing it on their station since it all started.



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocKukko
It's been three hours since i posted this link and in that time things have really heated up, but i fear we have seen nothing yet.

We are witnessing live the dark side of human nature.
Numb.


RocKukko, THANK YOU very much for getting this up and to the people!

Just curious, have you been watching the whole time??
If so how calm was the beginning of the video/feed??

Again thank you... and I agree, I fear the worst.



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
I'm wondering if the Israelis are deliberately avoiding bombing in view of the cameras.
I am hearing explosions, but I am not seeing most of them.
Maybe they don't want to destroy the cams due to bad publicity and avoiding the cameras seeing explosions, due to bad publicity.

But there are bombs going off, things and people are getting destroyed, we can hear that.


well personally i've "already" seen some explosions, not all of course, but some, and i could imagine that you would be able to see more of them, as the hours pass by, ufortunately.. even if they try to avoid them. havent not avoided all already, i can't see them doing that as the day goes by.. my god thoose aircraft are loud. is that a jet im hearing right now????? sounds like it, sonic boom or just jet engine?



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SvenTheBerserK
I doubt they would know or even care less about the cam.
They have gone this far with Gaza why worry about a cam?


it's all over the news.... so what's one more cam???

flip side

the media barely shows a fraction of the reality.... so maybe a TRUE medium of the terror may be something they would rather avoid???



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by makkerskilap
 


It's loud whatever it is?

And yes, I've seen flashes, fire..one or two glimpses of explosions.. but It's more the noises.. Imagine being there..



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
We have only watched and heard this for a very brief time now, can you imagine what it is like having to live trapped in Gaza with your children with this going on nearly non-stop for several days now?

How could you ever sleep?

Every time you hear that drone, then F-15 jets followed by explosions and machine-gun fire, you'd have to wonder if the next would be exactly where you are... No escape, you can't leave the country, running out of basic supplies, afraid to seek shelter because the shelters are even bombed.. What can you possibly do but gather with your loved ones and pray?

The only other option is to fight, with whatever and however you can. join the militants and FIGHT like hell.

My whole perspective on this conflict is changing.

I'm not sure I like it either.... Being oblivious was much easier... I wished I had not clicked that link, because I can't stop watching and listening now.




posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
sorry if already been done but looks like a news agency

english.ramattan.net...



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by makkerskilap

Originally posted by free_form
Looks like the stream is down.


not for me, im still watching it
try and refresh your page. it went black for me at some point but i refreshed it and it worked again


Eh?

I'mstill getting some sort of still message rather than the video. I think I was banned from viewing their stream.

I'll try to upload a screen cap of what it says if anyone could help. All I can read in the message is 'nana10.co.il' and 'support@nana10.co.il'.



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by makkerskilap
 


It's loud whatever it is?

And yes, I've seen flashes, fire..one or two glimpses of explosions.. but It's more the noises.. Imagine being there..


yeh of course it is..

i'd rather not mate


i feel like i don't wanna watch the live feed anymore, because of the horrible things going on down there, but on the other side i want to just keep looking and see what happens next, does anyone agree?



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sorry guys it must have been a view facing towards sun-up b4 as the sky was looking a little lighter than the view of the fire...... my mistake


big props to old mate that's there in Gaza putting this stream out there.... this could possibly be the closest thing we get to what is actualy going on over there......


also is this the only live feed ATS has been able to find ??? I'm guessing there would a few peeps out that way with access to the net....



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allegory of Illumination

Originally posted by RocKukko
It's been three hours since i posted this link and in that time things have really heated up, but i fear we have seen nothing yet.

We are witnessing live the dark side of human nature.
Numb.


RocKukko, THANK YOU very much for getting this up and to the people!

Just curious, have you been watching the whole time??
If so how calm was the beginning of the video/feed??

Again thank you... and I agree, I fear the worst.


It was quiet and motionless (nothing happened for a long time). Just the sound of pretadors? circling in the air.

Felt like silence before the storm.



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_form

Originally posted by makkerskilap

Originally posted by free_form
Looks like the stream is down.


not for me, im still watching it
try and refresh your page. it went black for me at some point but i refreshed it and it worked again


Eh?

I'mstill getting some sort of still message rather than the video. I think I was banned from viewing their stream.

I'll try to upload a screen cap of what it says if anyone could help. All I can read in the message is 'nana10.co.il' and 'support@nana10.co.il'.


it did that with me too. i guess some on arabic stood on the screen, but i just pressed the play butten again and then it buffered the feed, and started sending.. dont know what has happened in your case mate. bummer ..



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by makkerskilap
 


Yep, totally.

It is truly terrifying and unsettling... but someone must watch..

While most turn a blind eye



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

My whole perspective on this conflict is changing.

I'm not sure I like it either.... Being oblivious was much easier... I wished I had not clicked that link, because I can't stoptop watching and listening now.



my sentiments exactly...





new topics
top topics
 
163
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join