It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Livecam from Gaza

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by makkerskilap

Snap...

yep, loudest yet...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pazzzzz
This gives a really strange feeling, watching this, looking at a war.. a chilling feeling..

Truely.. It does! I mean I had to turn it off for a bit.. I just couldn't stand the empathy I was picking up.
These people can not shut it off, they are right there..

This is a first time in my life I have seen a live War going on from a webcam like this.
Amazing and at the same time chilling, and its open'ed my eyes to what could happen here in the US. Or anywhere for that matter..

This is getting out of hand here.. I thought this was not an all out WAR like this.. I had the impression one group would fire, then another would fire, and stop.. This is on going.. This is a War going on here.. And it turns my stomach.. Yet, I know deep down I need to see this to tuffen my skin, for what is to come.

If I was the camera man, I would be freakin chain smoking.. And not sleep at all.. I would.. well.. be very uneasy..
Props to this family doing this for us.. Many
for their courage in the face of death.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Wow this is actually harrowing, the low drone in the air broken only by the low rumble of explosions - it hurts me to think that each boom is american tax money at work.

i can't help but feel goulish as i sit glued to the screen, it really has reminded me just how real everything thats happening really is though.

does anyone have a google maps link for the location or something, does anyone know what were looking at?

also did anyone hear all the cocks crowing? it was real creepy - a bomb started them off and the whole area echoed with the sound of an early dawn/

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Snap...

yep, loudest yet...

lol, and the cameraman is having another smoke..

hes thinking like, MY NERVES, MY NERVES
joke aside.. cant imagine
how it must feel like sitting there a whole night just waching this madness unfold.. crazy. what must the guy not think, he aint talking so he must be
thinking SOMETHING... mindbreaking...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

I agree undertaker. Its absolutely shocking that this is going on in our time. I have the live feed on and I feel very bleak, sad, upset, words cant explain especially when you put yourself in there.

I,m gutted.

Its very scary.

Albert

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

I agree undertaker. Its absolutely shocking that this is going on in our time. I have the live feed on and I feel very bleak, sad, upset, words cant explain especially when you put yourself in there.

I,m gutted.

Its very scary.

Albert

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I know... i think I'm going to go to bed now..

At least i can...

Can't say I'll be able to now....

It's 120am here, and the last few nights I've been glued to the news...

Last night it was nearly 4am before i got to sleep...

this is so hard to turn off...

i wish i didn't turn on

[edit on 9/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Why will this get worse when it's daylight? Surely they will do stuff at night as Hamas doesn't have night vision goggles etc.?

By the way, this is awesome stuff and I am glued. Reminds me of the 1st Gulf War when you could see Tomahawk Cruise Missiles going down the high street above the reporters heads and then boom! Cool stuff and by the way, they only have themselves to blame for this, lobbing hundreds of missiles into Israel for years now, what do they expect?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Props to this family doing this for us.. Many
for their courage in the face of death.
[edit on 9-1-2009 by zysin5]

This is actually a stream from Nana10, an isreali news station.

www.nana10.co.il...

link   
Yeah most of the time when i watch a war on the news etc.. its not that close, i mean you get used to it, i know thats bad, but everywere on the planet there is fighting etc.. But to see it live is really different, like im there, a part of that war.. and that feels scary..

link   
Yep. Roosters still crowing at the noise. Very eerie....
Every time I hear a loud explosion, I jump.
Should hear the call to prayer soon. Sun is coming up....isn't it?

[edit on 9-1-2009 by keltdruid65]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

I know... i think I'm going to go to bed now..

At least i can...

Can't say I'll be able to now....

me too, or, ill try as i hear the boms and drones in the background. if people down there can, (i asume some can), the i can too.

did i mention this madness has to stop? it is so terrible.

good night folks, see you later

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by free_form

so thats why that name came up when my feed when black at some point. interesting that they are allowed to record this.. or is that just my thinking?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
THat noise... That is the propeller predator drones right? THe ones that do the recon so the guy in the bunker can push a button....'

To be honest i am not too much for watching this.... I know how it ends and its a tragic ending. Those who cried holocaust for decades are now in the act of committing one. ... Its not like the Palestinians have weapons to fight back.... If they did you would hear it...

link   

I see.. Thanks for the information! Lets just hope these guys dont meet friendly fire then. Either way.. I don't like to know anyone is getting killed.
I don't care which side it is.. I don't like it either way..
Hence I am not making any stance or claim.. Just sayin what I feel.

but thanks for the info there..

link   
Anyone else getting a black screen with just sound? I can hear roosters calling at the moment, but last I checked, about 10 minutes ago, it was still night. What time is it there?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
My picture is perfectly fine, except for the fact that I know off in the distance women and children are dying horrible and violent deaths.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Epic Wolf

330am

still got feed here

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

If i understand correctly, nana just provides a link to this feed which is independent Ramattan newsagency that have headoffice in Gaza.
Go figure?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I wonder what can be seen when there is day time.
Can't make out the details now, but the sound is sure disturbing.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join