It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are these visits by demons.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
These are not dreams. I am half asleep.

Are they demons? I always dream of demons first of all, and they seem MUCH more real then other dreams. Then as i awake, i dont really wake up. I know that i am laying in bed, but im paraylized and have a creature (s) either laying on me and pushing on my sides (this pian is so excrutiatiing i always wake up and check to see if my stomach is brusied) standing above me, or laying next to me. The voices are so evil. ONe told me that God and the bible will be destroyed. I never see them clearly, and I thank god for that. And how come i always like leave my body, but i dont see my body, but i feel a force dragging me. I had to grab onto the "posts of my bed" to keep from going to the right side of me. I worried something bad was over there. I worry that when i did my soul wil;l be violently pulled like in my waking dreams. Its very frightening. I was find last night, and when i woke up at 2 am as usual i didnt feel posssessed. My life is quite intersting. So any possible rational expaliantion? Cause i dont think my mind could create those beyond human voices, and the pain was 100% real. Always at my sides too.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'd say yeah they probably are. Only one demon visit for me and that's enough for a lifetime. If you don't, try sleeping on your stomach. And if ye have a bit of personal depression or personal issues try to build up some self esteem and love. That's all i've got

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
you pray to Jesus and ask that the demon leave you alone. The best advise I can tell you is you need to ask jesus in your heart and ask him to forgive you we pray in the name of Jesus that they leave you alone.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Demons exist in every relgion by the way *cough*

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by etheralcereal89

We gave you "Demon" info on your last thread. I believe what you are going through is a form of "sleep paralysis". Do a search and see if you can relate.

Once again... good luck

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'll tell ya right now partner that it could be from all those scary movies you've watched.

I've had sleep paralysis, seizures(not gran-mal) in dreams, and much more.

A demon is something that you are more likely to come into contact with in a concious state of mind. I've seen pentagrams appear in my back yard, but then again I was meditating and achieving states of concious at what point I beckoned them because I fear no evil.

And they came, they we're as real as the monitor you're looking at, but you can't see them, they don't have horns.

You feel their presence, they are their, sifting through your material brain and implanting their own presence in you.

At which point that is implanted, you best do pray to God for it to be releaved and purify your brain. I wish I never tested the boundaries of other levels of existance.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Many years ago, a friend of mine told me of an experience similar to the OP's.
He woke up with a "demon" of sorts on top of him..he said he couldnt make it out very well visually, but could move his hands enough to feel it, and said it was like a football, the skin..bumpy. Succubus.
He also said it felt like it was pushing him through his mattress, paralyzing him, and that he could feel other "hands" holding him down. This friend of mine, had also been playing with a OUIJA board in the previous months.
Im not saying the two events are correlated, but I do believe a OUIJA isnt a toy.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Ouija boards are on the same level as Tarot cards and other "magic" states of ascension beyond the physical boundaries and into other wordly occurances.

Ouija boards don't neccesarilly bring in evil, but if evil is present within your immediate vicinity it can channel itself through the board and if it does you are forewarned by me and anyone else that knows a damn thing about "witchcraft" -- burn that board.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I agree with what you said. They are not a toy and should only be used by a shaman or someone who readily knows. I have an oracle board, myself, also Tarot and Runes.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sleep PAralysis brotha,when a demon is sitting ontop of you paralyzing your body.When i came to the HONEST TRUTH about the world,i was getting reoccuring visits from them in Sleep Paralysis,and in my dreams.1 day i decided to call on Jesus,and immediately i woke up,and this has been my strategy everytime i get visits from them,and it has never failed.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

You're an absolute idiot if you burn a ouija board. As i had it put to me, a board works as a door. If you burn down the door, there's only a hole left. Don't burn them, just get rid of them.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kiwiemperor

Blah. I should of known better.

Yeah, I didn't think of that.

I am an idiot. Luckily I never burned one =)

top topics

join