It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethereal Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Has anyone ever had an experience with Ethereal Aliens?

They appear to be partially cloaked and somewhat transparent. If you've ever seen one, has it moved at all or do they just stand there like the others until you try to make physical contact with them?

If physical contact is attempted, they quickly vanish.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Almost-transparent humanoid figures such as you describe, have visited me off and on since I was a child. I can't say for sure they are aliens though. And they have some solidity, they've felt like something sense-of-touch pressing back at me when I got too close.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
My Alien Human hybrid son came to visit me and fits your description.

He had been one of the few who had been a success. He was leaving , going off world for education, he did something rare, but not against any rules exactally, he wanted to come spend some moments with his natural Mother. It was beautiful.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

He had been one of the few who had been a success. He was leaving , going off world for education, he did something rare, but not against any rules exactally, he wanted to come spend some moments with his natural Mother. It was beautiful.

Hey my cousin bigfoot and his wife ms. claus and her husband were just down for Christmas. Kewl that we have such remarkable stories

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099

Originally posted by antar

Hey my cousin bigfoot and his wife ms. claus and her husband were just down for Christmas. Kewl that we have such remarkable stories

Hahaha...
Well, I don't know how I feel about hybrids...
However, I do think these ethereal aliens sound a lot like spirits/ghosts from different planets?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well, think what you want, he asked, I answered.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have encountered Ethereal Aliens in the classic game, "UFO - Enemy Unknown"...

Seriously though,

It would depend on where and how 'you' saw these Ethereal Aliens. If it was immediately after waking up in the middle of the night, I'd say it was an illusion. As a previous member mentioned, it also sounds a bit like paranormal experience, i.e. ghost/spirit - if they do indeed exist.

IRM

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
at the risk of drawing all the skeptics to flock like moths to a flame.. yes I have encountered these types and they are not spirits or ghosts. they are hyperdimensional entities who are HIGHLY advanced and primarily function like police in our universe. they can assume any form really but are primarily light. they do have to assume a certain amount of density to interact with our dimension.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Best thing to do is keep your knowledge to yourself, the ignorant don't want it and the rest educated by star wars and other hollywood tripe. Best you can hope for is some p2p communications with others "in the know"

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

This is an old post but I find it quite interesting as to why this particular question was raised. I know there is a lot more behind this question. Didn't find the answer you were looking for??? Maybe I could help???

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
at the risk of drawing all the skeptics to flock like moths to a flame.. yes I have encountered these types and they are not spirits or ghosts. they are hyperdimensional entities who are HIGHLY advanced and primarily function like police in our universe. they can assume any form really but are primarily light. they do have to assume a certain amount of density to interact with our dimension.

I don't think you have to worry about skeptics flocking against you. Springer tried to put them in their place. But as a skeptic who wasn't put in his place, don't you feel a little silly making such comments when you have to realize that it's the 21st century and things like you describe really don't happen in objectivity? Why don't you hold open house and invite the ATS Aliens & UFOs members to spend a night with you to see if they'll be touched? Me, I'm not going!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
They are people just like us/ They will react to your demeanor toward them. They exist in the moment and they tend to move when you're not looking, You might want to look at my avatar, she lives with me. She fancies herself irish and has many friends.

top topics

join