It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 forum!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This will be fun! It's all new, I guess:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Looks more like a board organization thing. All the old (&new) 2012 threads look like they have been moved there. It has always been a hot topic around here and with only three years to go I'm sure it will only increase. A dedicated forum makes sense. A one stop shop for all your end o' the world needs... nice.

(edit)Oh yeah, TSA, two more weeks! LOST baby! Starting another thread I presume?

[edit on Wed Jan 7 2009 by Rren]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rren
Looks more like a board organization thing. All the old (&new) 2012 threads look like they have been moved there. It has always been a hot topic around here and with only three years to go I'm sure it will only increase. A dedicated forum makes sense. A one stop shop for all your end o' the world needs... nice.

Yup.

(edit)Oh yeah, TSA, two more weeks! LOST baby! Starting another thread I presume?

[edit on Wed Jan 7 2009 by Rren]

Yay for 'Lost!' Yes, I will be making another thread (I must admit, however, I have been lazy with that project, as I didn't even start yet!).

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It is...time...

It is 2009 after all...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
It is...time...

I guess so.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by they see ALL]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/1/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Well it surely will help stave all of the 2012 topics from spanning quite a few forums, but you know 2012 is so...2008. It is now 2009 we need to be looking to 2032!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Well, I'm not too in to all this 2012 stuff, but I guess I could start reading all the theories now that all the threads should be on the same board.

If you ask me, it's just a bunch a' nonsense, but should be interesting.

I'm surprised ATS made a forum for that and NOT for the Israel/Palestine conflict.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

im with you there, i think 2012 will just be another boring Year
apart from the olympics which will be intresting

all the 2012 world ending stuff is just hogwash to me

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
****2012****

Here is my theory! This theory is based upon historical facts:

In 1812, the Prime Minister of Great Britain(Percival) was assassinated, and also that same year was a major war, the "War of 1812." So, an assassination of a world leader, and a major war.

**49 years later(after 1812)**

In 1861, the Civil War(War Between The States) began, and just days after it ended(1865), president Abraham Lincoln was assassinated(April, 1865). So, an assassination of a world leader, and a major war.

**49 years later(after 1865)**

In 1914, the Arch Duke of Austria(Franz Ferdinand) was assassinated, and this triggered the beginning of World War I. So, an assassination of a world leader, and a major war.

**49 years later(after 1914)**

In 1963, president John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and we had just recently become involved in Vietnam at that time. So, an assassination of a world leader, and a major war.

**49 years later(after 1963)**

2012: That's right, 2012 is right at the end of yet another "49 year cycle" of history repeating herself. Notice that a U.S. President is assassinated at the end of every other "49 year cycle," so since the last assassination was a U.S. President(Kennedy), I predict that in 2012, there will be an assassination of a world leader(not a U.S. President), and that assassination will trigger a major war. With the condition the world is in now, I predict that it will be World War III.

I hope that my prediction is wrong!!!

~ Lonelypoet

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I was under the impression that Middle east issues was a new forum?

2012 has always been a hot topic and these other topics seem to connect the dots with this timeline as if some clockwork countdown. Great idea.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Also, in 2012, it will be the "200th Anniversary" of the War of 1812, which was the very year that kicked off this "49 year cycle." Ironic, huh?

~ Lonelypoet

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
I'm surprised ATS made a forum for that and NOT for the Israel/Palestine conflict.

We did...

You can find it here.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Oops, my mistake Djarums
hehe sorry bout that

Second line

Third line

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is great news! Thank you. Before all the 2012 topics were dotted about in all the various boards, now we can access them all so much easier.

Great move !!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
God will end the Earth when it is time. I trust in faith over science. (=

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hmm.. nice new pretty forum......

I take objection to the meteorite hitting earth thumbnail though....

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
Hmm.. nice new pretty forum......

I take objection to the meteorite hitting earth thumbnail though....

I wouldnt read this forum then if I were you, its kind of along those lines...mass change on Earth, devestation, polar shifts, collisions between planets, alien invasion and much much more all in an attempt to raise consciousness. 2012 is said to be the portal into the Golden Age, its just a shame we have to go through all the above to get there!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Number 12 in the bible.

12 – represents the church and God’s authority. Jesus had 12 disciples, and there were 12 tribes of Israel. In Revelation 12:1, the 24 elders and 144,000 are multiples of 12. The New Jerusalem city has12 foundations, 12 gates 12 thousand furlongs, a tree with 12 kinds of fruit 12 times a year eaten by 12 times 12,000 or the 144,000. (See Revelation 21.)

www.mostamazingprophecies.com...

Thought ya'll might find this interesting since, duh, 2012 ends in 12.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hobbit16
God will end the Earth when it is time. I trust in faith over science. (=

So I'm guessing God built your PC and your ISP is HOL (heaven online)??

You use science more than you will ever use god....

Such ignorant comments=

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join