It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protester Calls for Jews to 'Go Back to the Oven' at Anti-Israel Demonstration

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

I never said poster or member. Jeeze.
I said people in general. I've heard people say it, especially the greedy/selfish part.
And personally when people say that these Zionists just staged things to get Israel, well, that's the same as selfish. And some people exchange the word Jew for Zionist.

No need to scream in Caps. I don't do that to you.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by sadchild01

I never said poster or member. Jeeze.
I said people in general. I've heard people say it, especially the greedy/selfish part.
And personally when people say that these Zionists just staged things to get Israel, well, that's the same as selfish. And some people exchange the word Jew for Zionist.

No need to scream in Caps. I don't do that to you.

I think you should ask neturai karta jews on zionist issue , they will show some evidence ,that how zionist provocations led to holocaust for jews and russians ...

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

read how millions of jews could have been saved , but because of zionists refusing to help they were never saved :
www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

And some people exchange the word Jew for Zionist.

zionist ideology is not a jewish ideology , , it was orginally created by Theodor Herzl , a christian himself and supported by Rothschild (read Balfour decalaration )
check this out to:
Zionist accommodation with anti-semitism
The Zionist alliance with anti-semitism in Eastern Europe

www.marxists.de...

most jews pre-ww2 were not zionist influenced

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted and I can't be bothered reading back through all 7 pages of the thread, but below is an Israeli's view of Palestinians. Anyone who believes one side is any better than the other in this conflict is deluding themselves, and needs to get out of mum's basement and away from the keyboard for a while to learn a bit more about human nature.

The painful irony is that above is exactly the attitude and words to the letter of those who historically murdered the Jews.

Jew, Israeli, Palestinian, Muslim; all just different labels for equally flawed humans.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join