It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John King on Colbert Report states Obama is Pro New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I was watching the Colbert Report tonight 1/6/2009. His guest person was John King - a CNN talkshow host. When Colbert congratulated him for Obama being elected, John King states...

"if your point is that you think barack obama is in for a new world order, i think you are correct"

It happens at about 1:54 on the timeline...

Watch video clip here

Just more proof that Obama is nothing more than a sock puppet for his masters in the NWO.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by no2nwo]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yeah, it's pretty sad. Obama's 'change' is crock.

Judging from Obama's actions and the company he keeps or gains, it's clear America is on the same path once again.

Those who say the NWO tries to win, even if they appear to have lost, are right.

Apparently you can only have an Globalist or a Bonesman in the white house

I think there's a thread somewhere here that says Obama is actually CIA intelligence, as was his mother.

I don't know, or care, but now I know that there cannot be real 'change', no matter who would have won the White house, McCain, Clinton, or Obama.

They all won, and America lost... edit to add the battle, and not the war

[edit on 6-1-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by no2nwo
Just more proof that Obama is nothing more than a sock puppet for his masters in the NWO.

You call an opinion of a journalist proof? Is John King in on the plan of the NWO and knows that Obama is part of it? Unless he is I don't see how this can be proof of anything.

Moreover, I don't think he is using New World Order in the same sense that you are thinking it means. I think it's more on the lines of this:

The term "new world order" has been used to refer to a new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power. The first Western usages of the term surrounded Woodrow Wilson's Fourteen Points and call for a League of Nations following the devastation of World War I. ― source

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
From the above definition it doesn't sound like NWO is necessarily a bad thing. Wouldn't then, by supporting change, Obama be automatically supporting a NWO? I think he would have to be.

New World Orders have bad connotations.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
In reality I would like it if the world had one government but-

There can be no 'Big Brother'

Everyone, and I mean everybody, is accountable by the law as crafted by the majority of the citizens themselves in those countries.

The 'Secret Government' must disappear.

Military spending is cut nearly 100%, and redirected to public health and well-being.

Disclosure of all secret projects and technological/sociological advancements.

Everybody is free.

Until then, I will always oppose an one-world government.

Have a good day, NWOsters.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
New World Orders have bad connotations.

They do, and I would never argue the contrary, particularly when those words come out George H. W. Bush's mouth, but I do not think John King was talking about the NWO in the same sense the OP is referring to.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
In reality I would like it if the world had one government but-

There can be no 'Big Brother'

The sad reality is that it would never happen, the people would never benefit from a one world Government. It's like that quote goes "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Would there be any more absolute power than a one world Government?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Uh, guys, I have a question. Isn't the Colbert Report a comedy show? I don't take anything I see coming from him seriously. I mean, COME ON!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
Uh, guys, I have a question. Isn't the Colbert Report a comedy show? I don't take anything I see coming from him seriously. I mean, COME ON!

Yes, The Colbert Report is a comedy show, but this is from the interview part of the show and it was John King that said this, not Colbert.

The OP mentioned this and posted the link to the video.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I have watched enough to know that the guests frequently blow things out of proportion just to get a reaction. That's why I don't take anything from that show, said by anyone, seriously. Sorry, I'm going to get my news from straight sources and then form opinions.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I know Colbert Report is a comedy, but sometimes stuff does slip out, and when the guest is a CNN commentator, it's a little more serious - considering Obama wants to promote one CNN commentator to Surgeon General.

I don't believe in any "fluffy" definition of what the NWO is, such as what is printed in school textbooks. In the end, people will wish for 1984 instead of the hell the NWO will bring. The future of the NWO - one world power and one world religion; you will be nothing more than a barcode, or by then, barcodes will be obsolete and just digital IDs will be used with rfid chips. Big Brother will be the norm, even now there's security cameras that can detect emotion - not far off from reading your mind, then thinking against the NWO's agenda will be outlawed.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Maybe this is just a subtle way of desensitizing the masses to the NWO? Preparing them, you know?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It is clear from King to Kissinger that "Change" equals a New World Order.
Ooooookaaay.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

However the league of nations was also a plan for a world government which failed. Then they created the United Nations after the next world war which is what the New World Order is. The change we're talking about is giving the U.N. more power using something called functionalism designed by David Mitrany which means bringing in the New World Order indirectly by stealth. To do this they will have to erode the sovereignty of all of the countries of the world which in reality are now only seen as social arrangments. They'll use global crisis to bring this about and don't think they're not willing to manufacture crisis in order to achieve their goal of having a new economic, political, international order, that will seriously upset the balance of power in the world likely leading us into world war 3.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by no2nwo

I was just watching the episode on Hulu and could hardly believe my ears, Colbert wasn't even asking about anything NWO-ish...

First Kissinger, now this King guy, apparently the Elite's NWO plans are falling into place and Obama has a part to play

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
IMO if you use the colbert report to get your political information you should not be allowed to vote at all.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

Glad its not up to you then... the way I see it Colbert/John Stewart are no more biased or spun than the other News Media outlets, and at least I can get a laugh out of Colbert/Stewart where all I get out of CNN/FOX is brainwashing and doom-n-gloom...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungStalin
IMO if you use the colbert report to get your political information you should not be allowed to vote at all.

It is satire with serious undertones.
Even presented in a humorous fashion, it's still good information and perfectly acceptable viewing for intelligent people.

I'd even take the interview segment more to heart, since it seems the guests of the Colbert Report get a little more elbow room regarding the things they can say on the air (as compared to interviews on more conventional news shows).

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I remember my thread from about 9 months ago, so this subject is also of my interest. The exact quote from John King is "If you're point is that perhaps Barack Obama is in for a New World Order, I think you are correct." Notice the wording of the statement. News reporters rarely mis-speak things while delivering information and speaking slowly. He didn't say "Obama is going to bring about a New World Order", he says "Obama is in for a New World Order." What does this mean exactly? I think it means he's just a puppet, and Obama himself may not even know what's in store.

[edit on 1/12/2009 by SonicInfinity]

top topics

join