It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Police Beat AP Photographer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Now come with info of Vietnamese murdering Americans, Palestinians on Israelis, Israelis on Palestinians, U.S. on Afghans, Iraq on U.S. (and vice versa), Al Qaeda on U.S. (probably unnecesary because we all know), ....

For a balanced perspective...

All of these countries and groups, plus other countries and groups made mistakes.

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Btw... Stranger, where did you get the info from???

free.freespeech.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

1) You still have the habit of assuming too much.

2) He just stated what the U.S. did, no more, no less...

3) Of course the Vietnamese did wrong things too, but that's not the subject/issue in his post...

Btw... Stranger, where did you get the info from???

1) I don't think so.

2) He just stated , ONE MORE TIME, what some U.S soldiers did. And these soldiers have been sued by the US gov, right ?

I didn't see the soviet gov sueing his soldiers for what they did in Afghanistan or the Chinese gov sueing his soldier for what they did in Tibet. Damn,I'm so idiot. The Chinese & the Russians ASKED to their soldiers to do these atrocities. But the USA did NOT ask the same thing to their soldiers. Do you see the difference ?

3) You right. The subject was what Israel, this evil country, did wrong one more time.

[Edited on 23-1-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The Monday morning QBs talking smack about the police who are trying to chase down some terrorists. What did those terrorists just do??? Is the reporter going to show that side of the story or just the cops chasing the "innocent" terrorists down the street??? Let's see some of you big-mouths here get shot at then have the media there to take pictures of your reaction.

As for the Mi Lai incident, the US I believe did punish some of those soliders involved in that crime.

While John Bull is busy talking smack, as usual, about Americans....he should look up where/why Kangaroo Court idea came up. The Boer War would be a start...

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Anyway, here's more...

www.iacenter.org...

www.americanstateterrorism.com...

Left wing commentary...

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
For all those willing to listen I am quite happy to discuss any subject.This topic is about Israeli soldiers beating up the international press.Can we please stick to relevent issues.US or British atrocities deserve their own topic.

The point I was trying to make on the subject in question was that Israel hopes to hide the facts in the hope of misleading domestic and international public opinion while it occupys another country and perpetrates crimes against humanity.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ha! Gotta love digging through old threads around here. Keeps you reminded of how much things change, and how much they stay the same.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join