It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian doctor: Israel intentionally targeting civilians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Caution!!! Graphic images!!!

Another update from www.vg.no,

translate.google.com... =1

[edit on 7-1-2009 by skekke]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This 'doctor' is more of a political activist than a unselfish doctor helping victims:
www.camera.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Norwegian doctor: Israel intentionally targeting civilians

rawstory.com

"Just a little bit more than an hour ago, the Israelis bombed the central food market in Gaza City and we had a mass influx of about 50 injured and between 10 and 15 killed," said Gilbert, on the phone with Sky News

"At the same time they bombed an apartment house with children playing on the roof and we had a lot of children also. This is really like from Dante's Inferno. It's like hell here now and it's been bombing all night. Up till now, close to 500 people have been killed and the number
(visit the link for the full news article)
Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Israeli tank column enters Gaza: witness
Hezbollah urges Hamas to 'kill as many Israeli soldiers as they can' during Gaza op
Israel-If This Thread Doesn't Open You're Eyes,Then Nothing Will.
Iran Threatens to Break Israel's Gaza Blockade

If the story were true, why are the casualties so small? Shouldn't half of Gaza be dead? It is a pity that so much propaganda gets treated as truth.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

First the reporter says that the doctor BELIEVES- that IMO is not the same as I know.

Then the doctor describes the next two two incidents but never says I saw- this leads me to believe that he is getting second hand information.

Next he more a less describes a chaotic scene at the hospital and how busy it is and the lack of sleep- this tells me that the DR is way too busy to stand around and observe the war. I can also reach a logical conclusion that the doctor is also sleep deprived as his colleagues with so many wounded to attend to. I must say I do admire his heroic deeds to save lives.

The rest of the story is on pg 2 of this thread.
The doctor has not witnessed anything himself except what he has seen at the hospital.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join