It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII a Silent Genocide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The current conflict in Gaza is the new era of warfare, same occurred in South Ossetia. It will not be nation state vs nation state. Due to economic centralisation across the world, nations are unwilling to use military force on each other.

Rogue nations, or disputed territories, are the new arena for war.

This new era of warfare does bring in new dangers, as the OP pointed out. Large scale massacre's will be implemented and go unreported, hence the words "silent genocide."

Majority of cases, Africa being an example, the UN and NATO will turn eyes of ignorance and literally allow factions to participate in ethnic cleansing and genocide. As Kissinger pointed out in a memo to President Nixon: depopulation is needed in foreign policy.

World depopulation is the agenda.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

At some point in our shared global future, these genocidal attacks will be looked upon with disdain, but they will be looked upon, and that is what will be needed now to change the course of history and humanities survival. Keep researching, keep watching and dont become afraid to see with open eyes and clear heart.

With that statement antar, "You have summed up the total of the whole."
It so important to keep eye's wide open and ears as well, we here in the USA are totally conscientious of this event taking place at any time or anywhere.
If I had to compare it to something, it would have to be the scientific deduction of the "Comet,Asteroid or Meteor Impact Theory" which could happen anytime, anywhere and to anyone affecting us "All" as a species!!!

"Starred and Flagged!!" Great posted thread, worthy of it's reading for insight and possibilities with out the "Doom and Gloom" with out taking a good look at our personal thought patterns and what we can "EACH" do to better our realities and our world.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
One of the most important things people can do, is to make a commitment to peace, and most important, to not be exploited by the renegade/bloodlines at all. The girl who stood up to the soldiers, she would have been shot had the camera not been on her. But all I can say, is Gandhi was right. When you fight back and throw stones, even though it is your right and duty to the children in the group, as a whole you lose. The world is split and intervention doesn't arrive.

If they all stood weaponless, passively in front of the militia and asked for peace, there would be casualties. But, in the end, the world would be forced into action.

People have to ignore all calls to war, group up and be cooperative and peaceful. If soldiers come in, stay together in peace and convert them to goodness.

Do not fight the renegade wars of aggression for anyone.

The only fight we ever should commit to is the political one of remaking our democracies and reformatting our monetary systems and ridding the world of the cartel.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
When I invision little children captured on video throwing stones from behind buildings at heavily armed military, it brings to focus what my children would do under the same circumstance. With what I know of their love for me, they too would do the same without a doubt.

We have been well aware of how the MSM and even the independents who are cleared to take footage of the scenes in the midst of genocide, and war in general do their jobs.

Even I have had to stop and see it through my heart and my intuition instead of the spin which may make me initially think, hey those little rascals, they act like a bunch of hooligans, but for a moment consider what bravery and total loss those children must first endure before attempting to throw stones at heavily armed grown men.

Until we as individuals begin to think for ourselves and beyond ourselves this cannot change. It is not so difficult, simply wake up.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I knew the courage it took for the older children and teenagers to throw rocks back at militia that had just murdered family, and community. They're like throwing pearls before the swine. Its so sad and heartbreaking.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
All this war stuff suks. It just does not seem to stop infact it seems like its getting worse and it is really sad and tragic when you stop and look at the effects. Most of the people killed just want to lead normal ives, have a family, food and sheltering. Its just that some #ed up peeps seem to think that there money and power is more important. I truly dont understand how people can exist in such isolation of there fellow human beings.

Its so sad cas I know we can do better.
Sometimes i know i am no better than these people I would destroy universes to protect that which I love.

kx

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hello Antar

Excellent thread. Flagged and starred

Today I woke up, and opened the newspaper to see a child's head- in the front page, victim of a bomb in Gaza.
Words are not enough to explain the feeling...

I was so mad also about the newspaper putting this image in front page- I had to call and say a few HARD words to them. I'll be never buying that newspaper again. We all know about what's happening, it's not really necessary to put such a terrible picture.

I think, it's we, the people that needs to stand up and put an end to all this (and I'm not talking only about the current gaza-israel, I'm talking about all the genocides). If we wait for the international organizations and presidents to do something about all this we'll be sooner or later suffering the same destiny that this little innocent child had.

No one, no country is really expelled of going under THE genocide. The ones in power do not give a rats ass about us, so then, why most people are just being pacient observers inspite of taking action to put an end to all this?- We are more powerful than them, if we really want to.

[edit on 7/1/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Sometimes i know i am no better than these people I would destroy universes to protect that which I love.

That is an Acceptable "Normal" human species response, but things don't have to escalate to such frivolous and unattractive acts, there are other ways if one stops to think before one reacts on spontineity for better out comes and more "Humane" acts.

Good statement purplemer, well said.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I understand the frustration levels, but see this as part of the propaganda.
Then go online and contact your senators and your congress , tell them you want some anwsers.

Write well thought out letters to your local news editors.

I figure you are both young, do NOT give up or give in with complacency, I too am young, I also have grandchildren who I want to see survive this mess we are all facing.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923

That is an Acceptable "Normal" human species response, but things don't have to escalate to such frivolous and unattractive acts, there are other ways if one stops to think before one reacts on spontineity for better out comes and more "Humane" acts.

Good statement purplemer, well said.

Agreed, this would be a good point to invite plm to your theosophical views on the subject,

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

There are a lot of more ways to deal with events like this if one and the other can just reach a common ground of understanding and accept the inadequacies of general realities that allow everyone the beliefs and passages they have to choose.

General MacArthur summed it up in one statement of the atrocities of war "War is Hell!!" and there is nobody excluded from the wrath of it if they are in the midst of one.

Antar, the OP of this thread suggested I present you a over view of my thread that I had created focusing on "Why do we as a species move to thing's such as genocide?"
So here you go, quite fascinating and eye opening, even if the thread doesn't get the attention which it deserves, I am personally more wiser for having investigated the inquiries I had of it .

A Genocide Theory:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Here we go again with the warning signs of the next fatality in human lives as the politicians throw away their morals and instead assert power over the vulnerable.

From The TimesJanuary 8, 2009 States of emergency declared across Europe over gas

Schools and factories were closed and trees were felled to keep home fires burning after Russia turned off the gas taps to more than a dozen countries. It was a clear demonstration of the dependence of the Continent on Russian gas supplies.

Despite temperatures as low as minus 27C and the threat of heating cuts to millions of households, Moscow said that it had no choice but to cease supplies because Ukraine, the country through which 80 per cent of Russian gas bound for Europe flows, had closed its pipelines. The claim was denied by Kiev

Countries tapped into their reserves and urged the use of alternative fuels but at least 15,000 households in Bulgaria – which gets 92 per cent of its gas via the Ukrainian pipelines – found their heating cut off overnight.

I urge you to please watch the accompanying video on the Times link, this is CRITICAL! Human lives are again in peril as the world still staggering from the events in Gaza and the close to 1,000 civilian lives lost, as well as the 10 Israeli civilians and 3 soldiers.

This event is already in full swing, The Balkans, Slovakia, France, Germany and Europe are in danger now with temperatures dropping below 36c.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
WWIII is happening now, it is not going to come with a bang, but a whimper. When it hits your door, and the world looks upon your devastation and walks away considering it a local event, will you then understand that we are already in WWIII and no human being is going to be spared the wrath of the most heinous, despicable war yet, country by country, the Silent War of the 21st Century has arrived.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I am going to bump this thread back up as it hit the main page in the middle.

This issue is not going to go away or be pushed to the bottom of the forum pages, nor is it going to go away from your life any more than mine and my families.

This theory has merit, and the death tolls will continue to rise world wide if something does not happen to make the World leaders responsible for their actions.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You know stew it. I give up. Lets just talk about nonsense and debate about bs. Im out of here.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I am sorry I missed you, had a major crisis of my own at home, was enthralled with the updates of your OP and do see the bad things for all of these predictions of the "WWIII" scenario, but with teh Israeli's backing off, there seems to be another turmoiled situation on the horizon.
"I do apologize antar, hope you accept?"

I also was wondering, "Did you watch the video of zysin5?"

Scary stuff my friend.

Signing off for now, but will be back at you tomorrow, "K?"

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Seems as if teh war in Gaza still carries on, and with the intention of having a so called "Durable Cease Fire" called by teh UN, the Israeli's have denounced it and returned to the blood bath again.

JERUSALEM – A U.N. agency says Israeli troops evacuated Palestinian civilians to a house in Gaza City, then shelled the building 24 hours later.
The U.N. Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs says the shelling occurred Monday, two days after Israel began its ground offensive against Hamas militants in Gaza.
Based on eyewitness testimony, the account added details Thursday to an incident previously reported by The Associated Press and an Israeli human rights group.
The U.N. agency says 110 people were in the house and 30 people were killed, far higher figures than in other accounts.
It says the Red Cross was blocked from reaching the area until three days later.
The Israeli military had no comment on the report Friday.
(This version CORRECTS that shelling was on Monday instead of Sunday.)

news.yahoo.com...

AS for the situation in the Ukrainian and Russian Providences', well, more wood for teh fire of this situation becoming an all out world war three as it unfolds before us.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

This was why in my last private u2u, I said, wait a minute, and kind of wondered how you got the info before anyone else??? I did go to the UN to find out if what you said was correct as like I said it was before it was public, however Situations are breaking out all over the globe which tell me it is not over by a long shot. WW!!! has begun and it is going to be a regional phenomena with red herrings all over the place, slight of hand to keep the sheeple from seeing anything but the truth.

I almost walked off the site yesterday, I just cant get into the taking of sides, because I KNOW that we are on on the same side in spirit.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I agree that this war is by stealth, orchestrated to happen all over the globe, in pockets here and there, made to appear as though its all just a tribal conflict. But behind the scenes, a cartel or two or three, a Rothschild, a Rockefeller, a DuPont, the madmen amongst the leaders are gloating as they pull the strings and stir the pot here and there. I keep telling everyone to stop fighting other peoples children and save your energy for the real battle, against the cartel.
Amongst yourselves, talk peace. If some group is your enemy and the losses have occurred on both sides, draw together and grieve innocent lives ending together. Light candles, together, with your supposed enemy, and then cast roses and petals on the streams and release the karma and bitterness towards another civilian. There are people behind the scenes, behind the leaders, behind Israel, Hamas, India, Pakistan, any other area where the trouble is occurring.

I keep being warned of the false rapture, the nuclear exchanges and the cartels offering of the globe to their evil rulers. The only ones capable of halting this is us. The only way we can, is by opening our eyes to the real crime lords, the renegades and join hands.

Send every bit of positive energy you can on the situation, and vividly picture (prayer in pictures) the peace, the hand joining you want to see. We need to achieve cooperation amongst ourselves.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This thread and the links to the video in it is something about what I mean. A tool we need to use. When we picture the solution, we have to use our emotions to enhance the energy. We have to keep alert and aware to the negativity, so that we can be informed, but manage to keep in control of our emotions. To release the negative charges and pull towards us the peace, the positive feelings that we must have in order to be co-creative.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=5585896#pid5585896

Max Igan!

You know, I'm going to link the video:

This is some of what we need in the fight ahead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join