It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII a Silent Genocide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The term 'Genocide' was coined by a jurist named Raphael Lemkin in 1944 by combining the Greek word 'genos' (race) with the Latin word 'cide' (killing). Genocide as defined by the United Nations in 1948 means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, including: (a) killing members of the group (b) causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group (c) deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part (d) imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group (e) forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

It has become apparent that the Third World War will come to us not in the critical response of a nuclear attack by one or two of the most prominent nations, but in the shadows of the stage which has been set prior to WWI.

As the world sits by concerned about the economy and the degradation of the environment, of new and highly resistant strains of disease, weather anomalies both natural and man made, millions of people are being systematically murdered in the name of terrorism and other just causes perpetuated by the same directors which have us continually engrossed by the changing of the sets. The slight of hand in these times would place even the greatest Magician of all times on the exponent unemployment roles. Indubitably what we are observing is the most high budget performance ever enacted on this planet.

Our greatest casualty of war is in human lives, from the holocausts of just 60 years ago, and the other less profiled murders of men women and children such as Cambodia, charging this same design into the 21st century with places such as:

Bosnia-Herzegovina: 1992-1995 Over 200,000 deaths
Rawanda: 1994- over 800,000 Deaths
PolPot in Cambodia:1975-1979 2,000,000 Deaths
Nazi Holocaust: 1938-1945 6,000,000 Deaths
Rape of Nanking: 1937-1938 over 300,000 Deaths
Stalins forced Famine:1932-1933 7,000,000 Deaths
Armenians in Turkey: 1915-1918 1,500,000 Deaths

Not to forget the untold numbers in the hundreds of thousands on all sides since 911.

Where is NATO? Where is the UN? Where is the aid in the billions given both privately and by corporations to help? Where are the so called strongest Nations? Where are the mega wealthy 1%?

This is not a geographical issue, this is not a religious issue, this is a moral issue, this is a humanitarian issue that deserves action before it continues to reach out to every nation and state on the globe! This cannot continue to be allowed any further into the 21st century.

No longer would we allow the Salem witch hunts, no more would we allow the Crusades or the Inquisition, however the same exact players are holding the stage hostage as they sit back and create a world dominated by fear and terror.

Links:
www.historyplace.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
As we usher in yet another New Year with the potential to move in either direction for the condition our planet and its people, I hold my reservations of well wishes and glee in the hopes of not being a party to the atrocities and potential abandonment by yet another US President in this most critical humanitarian issue.

I do not know if this site is yet another con artists idea of making money from fools, but take a look as it does have some interesting propositions on the issues we so desperately need to focus on if we are to ever concieve of a different and tollerant world filled with acceptance for all people and nations.

Blessings to us all, because if they begin to run out of third world countries, yours and mine are next on the agenda and can be made to fall at any moment for any unjust or just reason. So what if the economy fails? We have seen currency come and go, but it did not change what is vital to our existence, and that is cooperation and hard work. You and are living proof, our ancestors are living proof.

At some point in our shared global future, these genocidal attacks will be looked upon with disdain, but they will be looked upon, and that is what will be needed now to change the course of history and humanities survival. Keep researching, keep watching and dont become afraid to see with open eyes and clear heart.

www.genocideintervention.net...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Antar,

I admire and respect you. Your subject is brilliantly researched.

It is disgusting that mankind is so hostile to mankind. No other animals are as depraved as we are.

But, alas, as long as there is power (land, assets) to be grabbed, people to be subjugated and (probably soon) food and water to be fought over, mankind will never change.

Our unwillingness to help our fellowman will lead to our downfall - soon, I think.

And where exactly ARE these hugely rich people and countries, as you say. How can they live with their own conscience? Oh, sorry, I forgot, they don't have one.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

There are so many levels to examine when inquiring into genocide, first and foremost you have the political spectrum with the money calling the shots. Then the religious fanatics who also have their main concerns in the perpetuation of their religions and or traditions.

However since we do not seem to learn from history the greatest burden should be laid on ourselves for allowing the religious leaders and politicians to become our masters.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Adolf Hitler to his Army commanders, August 22, 1939:
"Thus for the time being I have sent to the East only my 'Death's Head Units' with the orders to kill without pity or mercy all men, women, and children of Polish race or language. Only in such a way will we win the vital space that we need. Who still talks nowadays about the Armenians?"

This statement was given without shame of reprisal or reproach. It is indeed one of our darkest hours in human history yet reminds me of the admonishment we receive from the entire global community who ever they are, when congress and the world leaders are asked for funding and strategy to stop this from happening again and again repeatedly to innocent human beings.

As I have said several times before, ATS is a microcosm of the entire world and the way people truly think and or act. There are multitudes of threads happening right now out on the forum, debating, arguing who is anti semitic for their views, who is a Muslim because of their posts, and which side of the latest genocide they sit on.

People need to turn their heads, they need to remain on the peripheral of the real meaning of genocide because it is painful, it is uncomfortable to feel powerless to make a difference. After a while a numbness takes over and forgetfulness sets in, and we forget that 'we' are the solution.

Thank you for your post.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

very well putted. I really accept all the points which you put are indeed true. But at one point i have my reservations. And that point will change the whole senario of the way of thinking.

You pointed its not a mattar of Religion...I like to draw your attention here, Its a Mattar of Religion only. All the points which you mentioned...who are the people working on ground? the WW3 is a global conspiracy thats New World Order. What do you think for it? NWO is a Religious Conspiracy to Achieve only One Goal..that is One World Religion, which is of trinity an Occult religion of Illuminati Based On Satanism. To achieve there primary goal they set some secondary goal i.e World Domination. Who could they achieve world dominition? The Targeted Economic of the World. The Whole Soul Owner of Gold are Rothschilds.

All the Elities whether they are Jew or Not but they are Zionist working for Rothschild to achieve World Dominition. this is the Fedual System, just think when feduals get total control in there slaves they do ask what ever they want.

The Feudals want One Religion of Illuminati based on Satanism. they want to dominate this world by Anti-Christ.

Humail jamal @ Face book!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
"They" (always the ubiquitous "they") want to "Cull" the human herd.
C'est la vie....c'est le guerre.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just wanted to bring this thread back to the front page as discussion and more evidence is greatly wanted by my fellow forum members.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I signed up on the STAND mailing list last year. Its a really good organizations, started by Canadian students, and they give you numbers to call, and suggest content if you're really busy and don't know what to do and say, its really gutsy and wonderful. This one is legit, grass roots students.

Every time I hear about those in danger, they become a part of a whole, each one who suffers injustice standing for countless others, and I have spent a lifetime holding up candles to honor each victim and love them. The two most significant moments for me, when I truly realized how evil the leaders of our world were, and their potential in exploiting and murdering citizens, was when my 17 year old was a few months from being born, the Kurdish people left Iraq, with everything they could carry, and all their children. They knew that they were facing genocide if they stayed. And the world reported their plight on the news every day for months while each and every children starved to death, with no one HAVING THE HEART AND DECENCY TO TAKE THEM IN OR FEED THE CHILDREN.

I was frantic. I kept asking everyone I knew to get together and demand the government do something ASAP or run them out office. Just before my son was born, I watched a Kurdish woman at her childrens graves screaming, "I would never have done this to you!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" When my son was born, I held him in my arms and thanked God he was lucky enough to be born here. In the end, without children left, they were forced back to be slaughtered.

Then Rwanda, with millions of machetes brought in from China, funded by the west. Need I say more.

Everything that happens now is almost moot. The megatons of DU nano dust that bonded with the atmosphere globally, and perhaps even the rumors of 9 nukes under the arctic sea to create mayhem for our continent, these guys have killed our beautiful planet and most of the life on it. I keep sending out positive images as a form of prayer. We could run them out, with numbers. I'm waiting. Still waiting.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Oh thank you my dear friend for your poignant post, I figured as in real life this thread would simply go unanswered, avoided like the genocidal plague which has taken trillions of lives since the dark ages. When will the light shine? You and I know it never will if people individuals do not make a stand.

When this horror knocks on the door of us all, will you be smart and take your children to where the world community can protect them? These loving and terror filled parents did just that today and the outcome is:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mystiq, it took me a bit to consider your idea about using the music industry to bring movement to the real change we have to have NOW on this shared planet, and in the end I realized that it would be yet another opportunity for the money to be made in the name of humanity only to be subterfuse into the opposite of health and well being for humanity.

Where are the multi billionaire musicians now?
Where are the Famous faces shouting out to the world?
Where are the militarise and the manpower, goods, medical supplies and transportation to help even this latest tragedy?

It has become like the rest an opportunity for the soulless to argue and bicker and to create more negativity surrounding this Palestinian Genocide for the sake of what? Their land? Resources? Or just plain old fashioned evil?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I read that thread earlier. Isn't it funny that I had flashed on schools, during a disaster, as being the natural place people would go. And this was here, mind you, because I've been flashing on a disaster here, not just close to home, but something that will shake this continent. Now I see the results of the bloodshed of innocents, seeking safety and sanctuary at the schools.

And the the posts on here, the heartless posts people make, even watching a video where a mother surrounded by her children is asking why they can't live their lives like anyone else. Where is the help? Where is the International help?
Just far to much, and the thread where the parents looked back on saw the bodies of their 3 precious, beautiful, unable to be replaced, more precious than a thousand universes combined, lying there. I just broke into tears.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I can't believe how little coverage this is getting on foxnews, and some of the other channels. I mean IMO this thing is HUGE, and yet all they talk about is the stupid auto makers, and some idiot trying to sell a senate seat. That stuff is more important that 600 people being killed????

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Unfortunately there's no ways to stop wars, other than to win the war yourself.
These people that start these wars, whether it be a conflict or a major war, won't let anyone or anything get in their way to make money or have a race or religion eliminated.
I don't think there will be any way to avoid another World War, because it's bound to happen.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I will be honest Mystiq, I did not even open it to do more than make the link, I 'sensed' the pain and just could not walk in the thread to comment.

I have a feeling that with all of the new members on these days, there could be a few packs from outside websites controling the anger, and oppinions... It has happened a few times I know.

I have a few very precious friends here, yes online friends but people whom I resonate with reguardless, the rest for now I have no time for. Seems like I have been warned a couple of times during these rushes of ignorance, and its just not worth it.

This site always comes back from the edge, threads get compassionate and heated in the way only we can , and in the end this microcosum is riddled with the best of the best, and they simply do not post during these times too much.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
No longer would we allow the Salem witch hunts, no more would we allow the Crusades or the Inquisition, however the same exact players are holding the stage hostage as they sit back and create a world dominated by fear and terror.

so exactly who are these players? your examples denote an antichristian sentiment masked with "all religions cause war" type mentality
sounds like new age theosophist/atheist we are all gods bunk.

So whats your Non Cultural, Non Religous, Non human solution?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Notroh est

so exactly who are these players?

It is a long standing and complicated answer, not something which can be handed to you. It has been a process, a lineage. I am not professing any resolution for your intellectual understanding, it is going to be beyond the current state of minds ability to comprehend.

your examples denote an anti christian sentiment masked with "all religions cause war" type mentality

I am not anti anything but blind ignorance. It is this ignorance which closes the door to reality, to seeing the world as it is rather than the percieved from a state of past continuation.

So whats your Non Cultural, Non Religious, Non human solution?

The United Nations should be changed from a formal organization to a real World Government, and all nations should surrender their armies and arms to it.
One World Government was attempted by the League of Nations before the second world war, but unsuccessfully as it became an arena for debate, no more.
The second world war proved the necessity, and so afterwards the UN which is just another extension of the debates, the powerless club of discussion, no more was created.
So the solution would be to make a one world government, a global government. All armies surrender their armies, their arms to the global government.
Face it, we have each main country holding enough Nuclear power and weapons to destroy this planet and all life hundreds of times, only one time is sufficient, but it is the politicians that dont want to take any chances, hence they are the only ones who have protection thousands of miles in the earth, protected, stored with enough entertainment and malls, Doctors offices and movie theaters to see them through what ever happens . No concern for the survivors on the surface. They will be guarded heavily by the military. They are our servants, or so they say, but in reality they are like the two sided coin, heads up they win we lose, tails up, they win we loose.
The politicians and the priests have been working together in conspiracy, the politician political power the priests religious power. The politicians protects the priest the priest blesses the politician and humanity continues to be exploited, used, murdered, enslaved.

Thank you for your comments.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by antar]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CNRHKick
Unfortunately there's no ways to stop wars, other than to win the war yourself.
These people that start these wars, whether it be a conflict or a major war, won't let anyone or anything get in their way to make money or have a race or religion eliminated.
I don't think there will be any way to avoid another World War, because it's bound to happen.

You found the real answer! In the current direction our combined efforts are headed we are doomed and a WWIII is inevideble.

It is first going to have to start with the individual, to break from the confines of all dogma, all political ideologies.

We will have to see this planet as all of our responsibility, no more seperated by Nations and land mass. It will take a combination of the greatest minds on the planet, the Scientists working together with the artists the Meditators.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Lets face it, we are in a critical time of change on the planet. What was once a security, a sanctuary weather it be religious or national has completely taken a turn to the point that all of your security blankets have been removed. Some see this already and are ready willing and able to step up to the point where they as an individual begin to create the necessary moves in order to progress in the future as it is, without blinders of past comforts.

This is a time of personal renewal, of developing strategies which will enhance your way of life and living through the coming times we face as a global community. What happens in the American economy is not a local phenomena, it is having global repercussions and will continue as the monetary systems lay down for their final rest. They are now in comfort only measures, and the entire planet is in a state of respite.

You can see this as an opportunity to become part of something yet unimagined, and have your plan ready and stable for the transition period which is already upon you, or continue in the same patterns and deal with the unrest haphazardly when it reaches your doorstep and you can most assuredly count on that happening.

When we turn our backs on Genocide and leave it in the hands of the same organizations which perpetuated it in the beginning, we are saying "come to our doors too, we give up."

There are logistics which can and will eventually over ride this systematic decolonization process. Yet first many will continue to die, but again it goes back to one of my first Posts in this thread, in that it is a process which is based in multiple realities. So first you must step outside the peripheral vision of your current state of reality, the one that was chosen for you long before your birth, and begin to align yourself with a higher state of inner trust.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

THE INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN TO END GENOCIDE

1.5 million Armenians. 3 million Ukrainians. 6 million Jews. 250,000 Gypsies. 6 million Slavs.

25 million Russians. 25 million Chinese. 1 million Ibos. 1.5 million Bengalis. 200,000 Guatemalans. 1.7 million Cambodians. 500,000 Indonesians. 200,000 East Timorese. 250,000 Burundians. 500,000 Ugandans. 2 million Sudanese. 800,000 Rwandans. 2 million North Koreans. 10,000 Kosovars. Genocides and other mass murders killed more people in the twentieth century than all the wars combined.

www.genocidewatch.org...

Genocide is the world’s worst intentional human rights problem. But it is different from other problems and requires different solutions. Because genocide is almost always carried out by a country’s own military and police forces, the usual national forces of law and order cannot stop it. International intervention is usually required. But because the world lacks an international rapid response force, and because the United Nations has so far been either paralyzed or unwilling to act, genocide has gone unchecked.

The problems arise when the urgency for intervention, action, never accomplishes anything but heated debates, and the response is to continue a sense of denial until the genocide subsides of its own, or until there is no longer a voice of opposition and even the debates move on to other more main stream issues. All of the same tactics which keep people so engrossed in a sense of survival mode, that they do not have the time or the will to look at the greater picture . That is until the next genocidal development.

Cultural Genocide
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Article 7 of the United Nations Draft Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (26 August 1994)[4] uses the phrase "cultural genocide" but does not define what it means. The complete article reads as follows:

Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:
(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

en.wikipedia.org...

As we watch little girls stand up against soldiers calmly at peace, not without fear, but in total bravery, one has to ask for the justification in this instance, sending tear gas and bullets into crowds of men women and innocent children. Yes Palestine is a perfect example of the latest trends in genocide and the direction which it has taken to eradicate not just terror networks or the guilty.

But genocide is not limited to one state or country, it is a disease of humanity as a whole, it is the occupation of death and only death. It does not stop to watch the children, the elderly, the starving, it cares only about not being on the wrong side of the act. It creates the deepest form of fear not only on those it perpetrates upon, it also sends out a message loud and clear to the perpetrators, to either be with us or against us.

CULTURAL GENOCIDE IN TIBET The Chinese Government is doing all it can to rid Tibet of all Language, art, writing, religion, music and more. Can you imagine? What is wrong with this video? It makes you smile? It makes you feel good? It dipicts a young Tibetan woman as pure and delightful?

[edit on 7-1-2009 by antar]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Sarah Pollak
CBN News Producer:

When I traveled to Rwanda in April, what struck me was how the streets of Kigali remain so amazingly clean. Many of the dirt sidewalks were swept clean. Each sidewalk devoid of trash. Remarkable.

It's as though the country wants to erase anything messy or unclean after going through such a horrific, bloody conflict 14 years ago.

Rwandans-both victims and perpetrators-of the genocide live side-by-side. Many seem to have found a way to grow past the pain.

And then, every few months, a reminder of the genocide pops up.

www.cbn.com...

I Love what this journalist has to say about the subject of Genocide, here are some links to the work she does to bring the subject to light.

www.cbn.com...

One pitfall of reporting an ongoing conflict is getting trapped in merely ticking off numbers...statistics to fit in under thirty seconds.

"…800 killed in Kenya…"

"…and in other news, the death toll has reached a thousand..."

How easily we all forget that that number represents many separate, unique lives that have been snuffed out…

Someone's "Daddy" was killed.

Another person's grandmother was beaten.

A son has been taken away.

A favorite cousin will not be there for the next family gathering.

The Bible says that God knows when a sparrow falls to the ground. (Matthew 10:29-30) How much more must He weep when He sees His creation hurting? He says in Psalms that He knit each one of those people together in their mother's womb. He knows each name. To Him, a death toll is not an arbitrary number.

If the names are not known to the world, know that God knows their names. Every single one of them.

Pray that this "ethnic cleansing," "genocide," or whatever term you want to use will come to a swift end.

And that repentance, revival and reconciliation will break forth in Kenya.

www.cbn.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join