It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas brutalizes internal enemies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Hamas brutalizes internal enemies

www.israeltoday.co.il

At least 75 other Fatah men were shot in the legs and many more had their hands broken as a warning not to take advantage of the current war to remove Hamas from power.

Local Palestinians who were jailed for aiding Israel in past anti-terror operations fared far worse. Hamas officials admitted to executing at least 35 of these "collaborators" at detentions facilities across Gaza since the Israeli strikes began more than a week ago.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hamas is afraid. Very afraid. Plans are being drawn up for the Israelis to bring in Fatah to wipe out and replace Hamas. Hamas is trying preemptively to stop this.

Hamas are killing Fatah members and shooting their relatives in the Gaza strip. This kind of behavior shows what Hamas really is, brutal monsters who need to be put down. The Palestinian Authority must and will be reestablished in Gaza to bring about real peace and end Hamas' reign of terror.

www.israeltoday.co.il
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Beatings are carried out by many copuntries.

Executions also, America and the UK are no different.

It may be wrong, but don't focus as if this is something outraegous that only terrorists would do. Unless you agree we are also run by terrorists.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Any persons reaction should be to this, is governments are ran by crimnals all over the world.

Uk/usa and israel all do this to any one and everyone they can.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It's vaguely plausible but the source is questionable. This is a fourth hand report (Gazan contacts -> West Bank Palestinians -> Jerusalem Post -> Israeli News) delivered by an Israeli news site. I'm hesitant to put much faith in it without corroboration from a more reliable source.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Palestinian sources in Judea and Samaria (the so-called "West Bank") told The Jerusalem Post that according to their contacts in Gaza, life for anyone loyal to Mahmoud Abbas' ruling Fatah movement has taken yet another turn for the worse.

so, any chance of a slightly better source than a friend of a friend who's first cousin knows someone who overheard a conversation in a bar?

i can't find mention of this story in the jerusalem post either but that hardly matters, eh?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

If this is true then possibly something good will come out of this conflict. If it is true then I am sure Hamas has committed many other crimes against their 'own' people that we have still not herd about. Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chris McGee

Hamas moves on Fatah 'collaborators'
www.jpost.com...

www.jpost.com...

The story is originating from Fatah itself.
The writer of the story isn't Jewish, but in fact Arabic.

What exactly do you need for it to be credible?

Edit: Link is being goofy. Should work now.

[edit on 5/1/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Once again, as have other governments.

Yet we are not tarnished with the same hatred...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by StevenDye
Beatings are carried out by many copuntries.

Executions also, America and the UK are no different.

It may be wrong, but don't focus as if this is something outraegous that only terrorists would do. Unless you agree we are also run by terrorists.

The UK and the US does not kill or maim family members of people it considers criminals.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

As far as we know...

But tha still doesn't make it acceptable that we have lined up people who have surrendered, and then shot them in the back of the head.

Or beaten prisoners...repeatedly.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
ummmm ya
I think I need a more reliable source

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The US certainly does or have you forgotten WACO, and what has happened in Iraq and other places, how many family members have been tortured and murdered there, plenty I'm sure. All nations have a history of commiting war crimes stating some don't is not being serious.

I have no doubt Hamas has/would do such things but as above so do all the others so they only thing they have in common is that they are all as bad as each other.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This thing is getting out of hand people!!! I have supported Israels Right to do what they are but this isn't working! I think it is about time the U.N look at sending in neutral forces and observers to end this craziness. We have to give Israel reason to believe that they an be free from terror and rockets, and we have to give the Palestinians a reason to be free from fear of Israeli attack or Terror attack from it's own government. This thing is going to explode in the worlds face if we don't do something to stave this thing off...

I would love to see Hamas taken out of Gaza and he world because of their terror but I don't think we can let Israel or Fatah do it. This only gives the terrorists and others reason to hate Israel or blame the US or what have you. We have given both sides 6 decades to kill each other off or make peace, they haven;t done either and so I say it is time for the world to bring them peace and safety. If we leave this up to Hamas and Israel's government their will never be an end to this craziness...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by StevenDye

As far as we know...

But tha still doesn't make it acceptable that we have lined up people who have surrendered, and then shot them in the back of the head.

Or beaten prisoners...repeatedly.

When did we line up people and shoot them in the back of the head as a matter of official government policy?

What does beating prisoners have to do with people's families being maimed and killed because of political associations?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I never said it had anything to do with maiming families.

During to most recent conflict with the IRA, the British army were found to have shot several IRA members who were kneeling in the street in the back of the head.

Not official government policy, but I would hardly call things Hamas does official government policy.

British forces also fired on IRA sympathetic protestors on bloody Sunday, that was all officially done.

Those are just two cases, we, and America will surely have many more we don't know about.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
The story is originating from Fatah itself.
The writer of the story isn't Jewish, but in fact Arabic.

What exactly do you need for it to be credible?

The Kernel is left wondering if this source is so credible, why haven't they given exact Hamas targets to prevent collateral casualties? Why just this news?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by StevenDye

What Hamas did was go into people's homes drag them out and shoot them for associations with Fatah. Stuff like that happens in tyrannical governments, e.g. Saddam's Iraq, Stalin's USSR, Hitler's Germany, etc.

In the past they have killed the children of high ranking Fatah members. They were killed not as collateral damage, but specifically targeted.

Sons of Hamas opponent shot dead in Gaza

The three sons, under the age of 10, of Bahaa Balousha, 34, a past opponent of Hamas, along with a bodyguard who was accompanying them, were all killed when masked gunmen drove across their path and sprayed their white Skoda car with dozens of bullets in a busy Gaza City street shortly after 7am.

www.independent.co.uk...

The US and UK does not do that. Only cowardly dogs who are afraid to fight face to face do that.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
New York Times
Hamas breaks into homes and shoots women in the knees.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
No, we took people, forced them to kneel on the streets, put guns to their heads and pulled the trigger, a slow, all knowing experience.

We fired into unarmed crowds, killing unarmed innocent people who put their arms up to surrender, killing people who we trying to help the wounded, shooting people in the back as they ran. Specifically targeted.

Why are we so much better?

We don't even know about all the things we have done in Ira and Afghanistan.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join