It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madoff, The Real Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Madoff, The Real Story

www.tbrnews.org

Washington, D.C., December 31, 2008: “The real story of the Bernie Madoff rip-off is being kept under official U.S. lock and key since it has become very evident that most of the stolen funds w4re sequestered in Israeli banks and with the active connivance of top Israeli government officials. Of the 50 billions, give or take, that this scumbag made off with, about 40 are still safe in Israel and will remain secret under current Israeli laws. Because of Madoff’s Jewish political and social connections in the United States, the two SEC “investigations” into allegations of improprieties in his business methodology, were deliberately sequestered. There is absolutely no way that even the most cursory audit of Bernie’s books would not have at once exposed the fraud so the lying SEC reports are a strong indication of the immunity this thief had in the highest Bush governmental circles, Bush, himself, had been told of some of this and indicated that the investigations should be squashed because of Bernie’s “close and significant” Israeli government connections. The problem with some of this information is that not one word of it will ever be seen in the American media and the swindled will stay that way. If, the Bush people reason, the public ever gets wind of this passive complicity in this immense swindle, an avalanche of lawsuits might well follow. And Bernie? Bernie had accomplices, both in New York, Washington and Tel Aviv. When some of these realize that the 70 year old swindler might decide to plea bargain his way out of a long sentence, poor Bernie will be a dead man. He might fall out of his apartment while washing the windows, kill himself in a fit of remorse or, most likely, suffer the same kind of a very convenient heart attack that killed Ken Lay of Enron, another man with embarrassingly high level connections to the President. The hands-off attitude of our useless media in this reeking case of theft and political malfeasance should show the public why both the print media and the television industry in America is rapidly going the way of the SUV.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
We as people should rise up and lynch this **SNIP**. I am tired of being ripped of by our government and private corporations. When are we as a society going to do something about it. It's time that we as people take control of our country and media. We need to make our news reporters do their job for once, not spread lies or tell us something that is not true.

www.tbrnews.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I cannot say if the article is true or false.

But what I can say confidently, is that Madoff certainly had VIP accomplices, otherwise it would be impossible to "steal" 50+ billion $.

Its just logical.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Madoff, deadman walking but not at the hands of the American people. The man should put under the protection of the American people and allowed to make amends by disclosing who has been behind the series of thefts from Enron and the rest.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
the pity is that we are all so much used to the info like this, that I am pretty sure that no one is going to do anything about.

we will eat it like the all before we found out. I think it is the strategy. it started with a small lies and small dirty deals. and we were informed about it. than they made bigger and bigger manipulations. and now we are ready to accept anything they will do with us. and we still listen to the BS which is sold to us in mainstream.

that is a tragedy of our times. compare watergate to what we are going through now - 911, madoff, monsanto, global warming (Al Gore), all the fake evidence given to start Iraq war and now war in Gaza,..., and we could go over and over.

and what is happening to that guys? nothing at all.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Madoff, deadman walking but not at the hands of the American people. The man should put under the protection of the American people and allowed to make amends by disclosing who has been behind the series of thefts from Enron and the rest.

I agree 100%.

Lets protect him and get him to rat everyone out.

I think your brilliant lol.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by czacza
the pity is that we are all so much used to the info like this, that I am pretty sure that no one is going to do anything about.

Correct. But I think it has less to do with us being "used to it".

I think the reason we dont do anything, is because No One knows What to Do!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

the funny thing is that most of us feels anger about what's going on. but without the media cover of it you feel like you are totally alone.

this is media which made us isolated and unable to do anything.

but you are right. I can not say how to act now. the protests can be easly manipulated as well. and even when they will be not - we know from histry that revolutions are a begining of new and mostly worst systems which aree replacing only the previous ones (french revolution, russian revolution, hitler's revolt).

maybe the solution would be to work in the small local communities and just ignore the global system? sounds like anarchy but what else we've got?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Wow Hitler couldn't have done better.
But we know he did.

Well we got most of the WWII gold along with Switzerland.

$50 Billion in and ZERO OUT.
An impossibility even for black box electronics.
That beats Free Energy and Zero Point combined.

Another accounting firm now in news as to having never checked
if a company bank deposits were ever made.
When the books are laid straight we find out we been getting screwed.

ED: Yeah dead man walking. He ware a vest today. And the guards
must be ready to duck. No car rides yet but watch out.
$40B is a lot to lose and dead men tell no tales.

[edit on 1/14/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Listened to a new Jim Willie interview this am. He digressed from the programmed topic; inflation - deflation...to comment that his contacts have informed him, that evidence in the Madoff scandal...soon to surface publicly...leads directly to the US Treasury.

This thing may have the potential really heat-up.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I can only listen to main media mind control cause
their lies are the reality we live in and nothing can change it.

We can't fight them so lay back an enjoy the stupidity.

The buck stops at Bernie, thats pretty much the situation.
Too many people wanted their profits to off set the losses tax wise.
Gotcha, no money for you.
Ah there were no profits.

And Bernie didn't need AIG insurance on deposits.
There are hundreds of funds with each of the hundreds of
companies that have invested for years.
Why Bernie, something irregular perhaps.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I saw an interview of Kevin Bacon this morning. He said he and his wife Kyra Sedgwick lost everything to Madoff, except what was in their checking account. That is so outrageous, I feel very bad for the victims of this evil guy.

I have to wonder though who in this day and age would trust their entire fortune to one guy, an individual?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
I saw an interview of Kevin Bacon this morning. He said he and his wife Kyra Sedgwick lost everything to Madoff, except what was in their checking account. That is so outrageous, I feel very bad for the victims of this evil guy.

I have to wonder though who in this day and age would trust their entire fortune to one guy, an individual?

Who did the Bacon's rely on for investments?

Sounds like an Illuminati-tainment scam-o-rama.
We give you big buck for making big bucks high profit movies
and we take it all back cause the Illuminati are like that.

Make 2009 Illuminati free.

I always wondered where big money put their savings, you
just can't CD everything. And stocks are a scam right off.
They go down soon as you buy them.

ED: Investors got monthly statements on holdings and profits.
Who were the wiz kids programmers of this vapor computer.
Bernie had scammer programmers.

[edit on 1/15/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZEN357

We as people should rise up and lynch this **SNIP**. I am tired of being ripped of by our government and private corporations. When are we as a society going to do something about it. I

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Crakeur]

Yes he should be lynched as should most of congress, and anyone charged with the lynchings should be acquitted by the jury. Jury nullification is an extremely potent weapon in our fight against this super-corrupt govt we have

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Listened to a new Jim Willie interview this am. He digressed from the programmed topic; inflation - deflation...to comment that his contacts have informed him, that evidence in the Madoff scandal...soon to surface publicly...leads directly to the US Treasury.

If that's true, it's not gonna surface. Gover-media will bury the story.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ZEN357

From the OP:

about 40 are still safe in Israel and will remain secret under current Israeli laws.

also from an external source.

Yeah, looks like 40B is not even talked about. The lawyers now piddle
around with what they can take from Madoff and the 10B he gave
out and are asking for it back.
What a bunch of snakes in the grass, they got the payoff now.

Great testimony from the accountant who at least 12 to 20 times to
get the SEC to respond, but being a nest of lawyers only wait for
the axe to fall.
Looking at the fund description took 4 min to be suspicious and 4 hours
to mathematically prove the fund was rotten.
Risk management in optimal mode.

Perhaps the 40B went into West Bank Developments and will pay off
15%? Just give the guy a chance.

ED: I digress, even more. If the 40B is true expect Bernie to show
up missing and can't be found. I say it calls for a roof top rescue
a la Hitler. At 24,000 mph he will be in Israel in no time to be
secreted away. The Illuminati trasnportation charge will be great
however.

[edit on 3/4/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
General George Madoff

I put this together because I cound not get the visual similarity out of my mind. Then it dawn on me why? Madoff was a pawn, now a general. He was being used to launder Black Ops money, Just like A.I.G. was, only he is being sacrificed to help deflect interest in the true depth and nature of the funding of all Black Ops projects free from congressional oversight. It was a necessary part of the economic war we have been in since the cold war.

The earlier poster was right about Madoff having help. Anybody who has worked in the banking or financial districts, knows that there are so many watchdogs, accountants, and oversight, that nobody could do what Madoff seemed to have done without help from higher up the economic food chain. He is no different than the drug or gun runners used by the Black Ops programs to help fund their activities. He is one link in that chain.

The American public will never be allowed to know, unless there is a major physical war with the debt holders like China and Russia.

top topics

join