It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Pineal Gland Research

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
'___' is the most illegal substance in the world.
Simple As it Is : The Government Wants US TO STAY AWAY FROM IT AND THE TRUTH [Period]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
my friend tried to clean his pineal gland with a cotton bud through his ear!
he had a vision then died
he said 'getting flouride out of water is quite difficult but you can do a reasonable job by reverse osmosis, cheap kits are available at at cough cough ...'
RIP

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSpark

Have you tried it by any chance? I haven't heard anything about it causing mental problems, to the contrary I've read studies where it could help in reversing mental issues such as schizophrenia. I think more research needs to be done on that subject.

Also, ould you happen to provide any decent links on astral projecting as most of the stuff I find seems to be either fake, or a blatant attempt at making a buck. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Borax added to water? then you drink it? Can yuo do that and not get sick? I use borax for cleaning, and it an aggitate your skin! It is recommended not to inhlae it either by any means...and its recommended to be mixed with water and swallowed??

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerberus00

Have you tried it by any chance? I haven't heard anything about it causing mental problems, to the contrary I've read studies where it could help in reversing mental issues such as schizophrenia. I think more research needs to be done on that subject.

Also, could you happen to provide any decent links on astral projecting as most of the stuff I find seems to be either fake, or a blatant attempt at making a buck. Thanks!

No, definitely don't take it. I would equate it to birth without mommy and the warm clean towels.

If you are looking to even out, then bypass all of this '___' and other stuff and go directly to meditation and Astral Projection.

Here is THE BEST site to start! Its one page and offers the "best bang for the buck " in terms of effort. There is not cost. You can experience your first "trip" within a week.

www.manannan.net...

And.. don't forget about your pineal gland..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All that I know is that I know nothing -Socrates

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Also, newbies get great results with ATS member Caveman. Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The big reason why people associate the gland with the eye, is the gland everynight, of every persons life, excretes a chemical called '___'. Which is the most illegal substance known to man. This chemical is actually the reason why you dream, its a drug trip every night really.

Being a person who has dabbled in all hallucinogens (mostly) i did come accross some '___' that had been extracted from a Mamosa treet. And i can honestly tell you, my third eye was open after that, and has been since.

In any case it is a very interesting organ, does alot of neat things.

Most illegal substance known to man???
Any sources?

That was badly phrased, i meant to say that in most 1st world countries it's listed under Class A, right up there with and Opiates and heroin.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Meh, i've been doing '___' twice a year for about 7 years now, and i've never had a problem, It's created naturally so its' out of your body within 24 hrs.

I will stress tho, that if you not somebody who enjoys '___' or Shrooms...do not under any circustance ingest this drug, you will regret it, and it will mess you up!

A strong mind is required.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Can fluoride be absorbed through the skin, because if so that would mean every time we wash ourselves with fluoridated water we are contributing to the bad side effects in our bodies, does anyone know if we absorb a significant amount to be cautious about?
Also I am wondering if the all seeing eye that's all over the place could perhaps be something related to the pineal gland? Is our spiritual eye being suppressed purposely?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Meh, i've been doing '___' twice a year for about 7 years now, and i've never had a problem, It's created naturally so its' out of your body within 24 hrs.

I will stress tho, that if you not somebody who enjoys '___' or Shrooms...do not under any circustance ingest this drug, you will regret it, and it will mess you up!

A strong mind is required.

No no no, I wish to do this totally naturally. I want to rid my pineal gland of all toxins but it seems the odds of this are against me. I looked at buying bottled water but it still contains all the toxins tap water contains.

When I first started meditating my 3rd eye went into over drive, but now its closed off, I cant re open it. I think enlightenment through the chakras is a much safer route but I admit its much slower. I dont think its a good idea to experience these things until we have a solid ground work.

I just think things should be done naturally or in the end you will pay a price of total psychic over drive. However you sound a natural as 7 years is long enough to know you can cope.

So any ideas on cleaning this gland naturally?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You might try eating more organic fruits and veggies that have lots of "natural" water in them so you will be less thirsty for fluoridated tap or bottled water.
Also you might try eating more protein as this cancels out the calcium and minerals (I don't know for sure if this would work, but it seems like it would to me).
www.jewishveg.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42
reply to post by Mr Green

You might try eating more organic fruits and veggies that have lots of "natural" water in them so you will be less thirsty for fluoridated tap or bottled water.
Also you might try eating more protein as this cancels out the calcium and minerals (I don't know for sure if this would work, but it seems like it would to me).
www.jewishveg.com...

Thanks for that. Do you think eating calcium rich foods like milk, cheese and yogurts is a bad idea as they contain calcium? I must admit I have a high dairy product ratio in my diet, and a low meat in take, as Ive been told "meat" is bad "calcium" is good. I eat very low amounts of red meat, and only a small amount of white meat like chicken.

EDIT: Oh I also take like pots of vitamins! Im never ill so I just keep taking them, vitamins, minerals and de toxicating herbs. Is this a good idea where the pineal gland is concerned? The multi vit contains calcium, should I be taking MORE calcium on top of my diet. As a westerner Im told I need this to stop my bones cracking in later life

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Thanks for that. Do you think eating calcium rich foods like milk, cheese and yogurts is a bad idea as they contain calcium?

I probably know just as much as you do, but it seems to me that if your body has less calcium your pineal gland might decalcify. I don't know how that works though, just my thoughts.

I must admit I have a high dairy product ratio in my diet, and a low meat in take, as Ive been told "meat" is bad "calcium" is good. I eat very low amounts of red meat, and only a small amount of white meat like chicken.

Many foods other than meat contain lots of protein like eggs, lentils, beans, nuts, and spinach. Also though you can only get complete proteins (meaning ones which contain all essential amino acids) from animal products. Always remember though, everything in moderation.

Oh I also take like pots of vitamins! Im never ill so I just keep taking them, vitamins, minerals and de toxicating herbs. Is this a good idea where the pineal gland is concerned? The multi vit contains calcium, should I be taking MORE calcium on top of my diet. As a westerner Im told I need this to stop my bones cracking in later life

I don't know about the vitamins, I am also extremely healthy and I don't take any. I prefer non altered natural foods. Does anyone in your family have osteoporosis? If you're worried about your bone health your vitamins are probably good for it, but milk contrary to popular belief is not as good as you might think, aside from having protein it also contains phosphorous which increases urinary excretion of calcium. But for bone health you need many different vitamins, minerals, and nutrients (that are all available in food) other than just calcium.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by cancerian42]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Heres some interesting stuff I happened to run across while doing some research on the mandelbrot set.

www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

14. '___'; the pineal gland produces a hallucinogen - '___' or dimethyltryptamine, * at advanced stages of meditation. This can also be extracted from some plants and is closely related to tryptamines found in fungi, and it facilitates communication with extra-dimensional life-forms known as "self-transforming machine-elves", according to Terence McKenna. These creatures have stated that the "laws of physics will be transformed around 2012". * plus hallucinogenic beta-carbolines, such as Pinoline

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
EVERY WAY OF GETTING RID OF EXISTING CALCIFICATION ON PINEAL GLAND AND KEEPING IT CLEAN

Some say that chelation therapy could break the calcification of the pineal gland like it does for heavy metals. While this has been proven to be true for calcification of the arteries and heart, no studies have been done on pineal glands in conjunction with Chelation Therapy.

It cannot hurt though. If you can afford a few hundred dollars there are several oral solutions out there (most are intravenous though).

I for one have contemplated taking chelation therapy for this purpose.

Methods for decalcification of the pineal gland I have learned about are:

1) EDTA Chelation Therapy (see above)
2) Minimizing Fluoride intake via water. Please note, that besides our tap water, most bottled water providers like Coca-Cola and Nestle's brand (ice mountain) add Fluoride, but don't say so unless you REALLY dig on their websites. Don't forget that you cook with tap water too.. filters DO NOT work. Only reverse osmosis systems capture the small fluoride molecules.
3) Toothpaste, I use Tom's from Maine's Fluoride free toothpaste. I can get in my local Dominicks (although I often have to really look hard).
4) When we snack on foods during the day that increase serotonin production, this will give us an increase in melatonin production at night. Four things are needed to produce serotonin. These are: Tryptophan, Magnesium, B6 and Niacin (Niacinamide).

These free links show which natural foods provide the highest amounts:

Tryptophan www.indiacurry.com... (the FDA mysteriously banned the sale of good old inert tryptophan about the same time they started forcing us fluoride, but they cannot prevent us from eating foods naturally high in it).

Magnesium www.indiacurry.com...

Vitamins B6 www.indiacurry.com...

Niacin you can get at any grocery store.. BUT GET "FLUSH FREE, TIME RELEASED"!!!!!!!! TRUST ME.. It's completely inert, but unless you get this type you will feel like going to the ER.

5) Frankencense allegedly does too, but don't ask where to get it or how to use it!
7) One group of researchers conjectured that sleep disruption associated with some nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and acetaminophen may be a result of decreased prostaglandin production, which can suppress melatonin secretion.32 Both ibuprofen and indomethacin significantly reduce melatonin plasma levels and delay the nocturnal rise of the circadian rhythm.
8) This one may roll some eyes, but I've been told repeatedly by various esoterics I respect, staring at a lit candle in the dark for 15-30 minutes per day during meditation develops the pineal gland. When Pineal function is restored to its peak, the body begins to respond with new balance as nerve energy begins to flow evenly through both halves of the brain, body and spinal cord. The upward rush of energy creates a feeling of bliss.
9) Lastly, an absence of light (douse those night-lights!) during sleep is also alleged to be important to proper pineal gland health! There are many studies supporting this.
10) Although no study has been conducted directly involving the pineal gland and colloidal gold, many report that it is beneficial to pineal function. There has been legitimate study with colloidal gold. It did demonstrate higher cognitive function using 10mg-30mg/day of Aurasol.

Anyone who doubts fluoride's calcification of pineal gland, there have been government sponsored studies on it by the FDA. I can look up the link later. Also, the nazi's in WWII experimented with Fluoride on the Jew only cities to make them more "docile". I can pull the link to that as well. So all you nay-sayers, will have something factual to chew on ; )

One last word. Melatonin supplements come from slaughtered cow pineal glands. Can you say mad cow?!

[edit on 6-1-2009 by SuperSpark]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
in Robert Monroes first book published in the 60s/70s? he tells of going out of body and somebody showing him a formula to mix with water to get to higher consciousness,so i dont think the theory is to be sniffed at.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Thanks for this. This is good stuff.
Previoulsy caught in the greasy grip of fast food and all that is bad I am slowly changing my ways. I am finding it hard, I mean, fast food is made to be liked and all convenience foods are full of chemicals. Although the fact that I want to change my diet is making it easy and the small glimpses into what can be achieved gives me something to aim for.

I wonder, is there anybody on here that has been through the process of changing their diet and can describe some of the psychological and physical changes that they experienced? Some things will be obvious but perhaps there were changes inthought processes, motivations, aims, outlooks, schemas ( en.wikipedia.org...(psychology) )... anything.

It would be interesting to see if people experienced the same things or if some people experienced nothing at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSpark
. Four things are needed to produce serotonin. These are: Tryptophan, Magnesium, B6 and Niacin (Niacinamide).

I take multi B vits to remember my dreams. A close psychic friend told me to do this as I struggle to remember dreams. I guess this is all connected, dreams, the 3rd eye and astral travelling. I do think Vit Bs help me.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

. Four things are needed to produce serotonin. These are: Tryptophan, Magnesium, B6 and Niacin (Niacinamide).

I take multi B vits to remember my dreams. A close psychic friend told me to do this as I struggle to remember dreams. I guess this is all connected, dreams, the 3rd eye and astral travelling. I do think Vit Bs help me.

Well, we were discussing the health of the pineal gland... to address your interest, I wrote this on another thread:

Simple Tips For Astral Projection:

1) Make sure your sleep habits are consistent. Don't drink alcohol, smoke or take drugs, especially within a few days of when you attempt OBE/AP.

2) Perhaps starting with Lucid Dreaming is a better first step for you? Most people experience a lot of lucid dreaming and at least some sleep paralysis prior to OBE/AP.

Personally, I learned lucid dreaming long ago when I read Don Juan. Tell yourself that you will look at your hands in your dream. It helps to stare at your hands prior to sleep and repeating it like a mantra... "I will look at my hands in my dream", over and over again.

3) The next part is REMEMBERING TO DO IT. Don't be surprised if you struggle to remember to do it many times before you finally do. Just be patient. You will be THRILLED when you do! Sometimes, this does lead directly to OBE or AP.

4) If you have trouble remembering your dreams when you wake up (like all those who say "I never dream"), you may very well be experiencing all the above and simply don't recall it!

My personal trick to remembering dreams... Drink a good amount of water right before going to sleep. Keep a notepad and pencil next to your bed. When you wake up to pee, WRITE DOWN A NOTE OR TWO! Just a few words ought to trigger the rest of the memory when you read it the next day. Take a moment each day to type on your memory in a "dream journal". You will in fact be training yourself to remember your experiences.

5) LASTLY, TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR PINEAL GLAND!!

I hope this helps! If anyone has counter-points or suggestions to improve these tips, I'm very interested.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Simple Tips For Astral Projection:

1) Make sure your sleep habits are consistent. Don't drink alcohol, especially within a few days of when you attempt OBE/AP.

Now Im no alcoholic but I do drink it. I gave up for a whole 6 weeks and nothing changed, I felt no closer to being able to master AP than when I had drunk. Worth thinking about though I guess. Thanks for your post it has some good advice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join