It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] FIND THE RINGS... who's on YOUR team?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
[Edited on 4/10/2004 by TekNo88]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
YES, our team is complete. mig12 has accepted the invitation.
Our team consists of the following members:
-WeBDeviL
-prophetmike
-Russian
-mig12

We're ready to roll. Are YOU?

THE GAME IS ON.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I would like to be on a team if anyone is willing to accept me. please u2u me or let me know on this thread. -Muzz

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm identified as gifted, love math, immerse myself in logic puzzles, and am traditionally known for thinking outside of the box.

While I'm not a fancy-schmancy codebreaker, I'm usually quite good at this kind of thing.

I just saw this today, and considering there were 10+ updates in less than 5 hours a whole 3 weeks before the contest even starts, I don't think I can manage to catch up to this on my own. If anyone out there wants someone on the team to help, and not to take the glory (as I'm not 18..) then I'd be glad to join, I'm sure I can be a marvelous asset to you. U2U me if you would accept me into your team.

~Viendin

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That's who's on my team!

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Starting a team here.

U2U to get involved in the KRAZY TEAM!!!

Seriously, let's kick some ass.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Anyone need another member, let me know, i'm down.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If anyone wants me, I'm up for grabs... about the only thing that is taking up my time next month is our band is recording an album, but that is only a night or 2 a week. Personally, I would get a kick out of getting on a 'redneck' team, lol

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
At first I was rather... hesitant to join this charade, but in retrospect... I have decided to volunteer for this mission for reasons based on curiosity and growing intent to function more deeply within this community.

In short:
Should anyone wish to have me as their teammate, you can contact me at will with such a request.

Should anyone not be interested, I will start my own team and do this myself.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
THE RINGS WILL BE FOUND BY THE TEAM THAT INVITES THE 5TH.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If anyone needs another team member, im looking to join a team. I solved some of the clues by myself, and just recently started posting, so id be willing to contribute to a team if anyone is interested....Thanks
-Neph

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
there is only devistation for those not of the line. the blood is deep and the blood knows all. without the blood in your veins there is no hope for you. trifle not with that which you don't comprehend.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5
THE RINGS WILL BE FOUND BY THE TEAM THAT INVITES THE 5TH.

I need you in my team like I need q shotgun in the face.

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Rrriiiggghhhttt.........

5 wants to be a team player...hmmmm....

Uhhhh.....

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
...that all announcements concerning teams are to be posted here, as it clears up the amount of clutter created by other threads.

This thread was created solely for the purpose of team announcements, and it would be greatly appreciated by not just me, but I'm sure other members as well if all team announcements get posted here. That way, it can be one convienient place to view them all.

Thank you.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

[Edited on 30-4-04 by prophetmike]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
OK im looking to get on to a team so if anyone wants im upfor grabs send me a u2u and ill get back to you

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hello there. I've been following this thing for a while now, and of course can't stay away anymore. So, I need a team. Any openings out there? I'm not a crypto-wizz, and not 24 hours behind the comp, but I'd like very much to be part of this and will do my best to contribute. U2U me, or respond here. Thanks

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
OK im looking to get on to a team so if anyone wants im upfor grabs send me a u2u and ill get back to you

Same goes for Agent 47, u2u me if you want my brain to pick.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
while i am opposed to a system of competative teams, it seems the entire plan i had of "information communism" isn't going to work. If anyone is interested, i am a fairly decent cryptologist and have limited knowledge of programming. i am also well versed in ancient lore and history. SEVEN and Agent 47, maybe we should make a team of 7 members?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'd love to join a team, so U2U me if anyone has an opening on their team!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join