It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you experienced this??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is a particularly difficult question in itself as what I am about to attempt to describe could be rather..... far fetched.

Have any of you ever experienced something that I can only describe as a daydreamlike state of knowing.

For example, if someone in everyday asks me where did this pencil come from, I can see the pencil being made and how it came to be there at that moment and when it will be rendered useless, I can then say it came from a particular place etc but it is like actually being that pencil if that makes sense

Ive used this a really simple explanation to something that is barely explainable but look at it broader to get a better sense of understanding but also due to the fact im not wanting to come on too strong for someone who does not understand what I am on about.

Another thing is that this is not something that I can just do at will but something that happens sometimes with things that I know nothing of and I am just starting to realise now after doing a lot of mixing with people over the xmas and new year period as I have given answers to many things that I do not actually know, this began as fluke but now it is like im actually there and watching this happen, its like a skill that im just learning if that makes sense. There is more but I dont feel I need to elaborate due to the fact im looking for anyone who knows what im speaking of.

If your wondering why as to my posting well the anonyminity of ATS as ive said before is excellent.

Ill reply to anyone who gives a proper response of course and cheers in advance.

Lately ive been posting some unusual things but ive learned a lot of things now that cant be explained.

There is a difference between walking the path and knowing. Big time.

I am wondering what this is because its new to me in short.

Im usually sceptical to a lot of things but I try to keep an open mind as you might miss something of course.

Cheers and a happy new year to you all!

[edit on 1-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think i kinda know what your talking about but correct me if im wrong..... its like kinda having am empathetic feel for everyday objects and even sometimes people..... Sometimes when I'm talking about people or certain situations i can feel myself seeing it from the persoective in my mind from that other person or from that object..... not reaaly sure what it is but it has come in well handy when trying to determine if someone is a genuine person or not......... and in saying that I cant make it happen on que, just on the odd occasions.......

very strange indeeed.......

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You know something.

This is exactly how this started.

I know exactly where you are coming from.

I want to know more about this as its now actually becoming like I can see things not just from an empathetic point but like someones life is flashing before my eyes and im living it all then bang im back here if you get me. Hence the daydreaming simile above.

I cannot just do this though as its something I cannot control.

Im interested to know if someone has had the same experience.

Cheers for the on topic reply.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
so you are saying that you can see the start and the end of an item and everything in between?

does that mean in a vision, or do you feel it? just curious

EDIT: just saw you reply while I was posting...thx

[edit on 1-1-2009 by cplouffe]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cplouffe

It is like a vision or an experience but I cannot control it.

Hope that makes sense.

Its not like gut or anything that i would normally experience.

There are lots of examples such as, tonight I was going for dinner and I can already tell what is going to happen and who is going to come by unexpectedly and bang it happens just like I see it.

It is like deja vu backwards only far, far more potent and very clear like you live it before it happens.

Its quite alarming now as it is happening a lot.

The thing that bugs me is it happens randomly.

For example if I was to predict the weather tomorrow nothing comes but if I randomly think of it it comes.

Ive actually had it before but I have not ever put my finger on anything because ive always felt it would be stupid to say about it without sounding daft.

Lately though with a lot of things when I am in the moment ie, happy, it happens.

Its very hard to describe im afraid.

Ive actually had a lot of other things happening but I think its too far fetched for some people to be frank and im not in the right mood for a wee slagging match as im too content with life just now for the first time ever.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I would sugest that you look into 'holographic universe' theory. It would appear that all things are one, and at times we can connect with these other parts, even if on the other end of the universe. Perhaps we need something to connect with to trigger this. Apparently, they have now proven that things can 'know' that something has happened faster than light could travel. I'm not good at explaining, I read about it somewhere on the web.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Perhaps a little like citizenc's 3 experience threads about his higher power, and the many versions of us living out every experience or choice that could be made simultaneously. Or again, stepping out of the matrix momentarily. I would like to have experience something like this myself.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Holographic universe or Fractal uiverse.... indeed. Good response Greg...

To the OP:

Does it ever scare you when you experience these "deja vu" like moments of knowing? Do you ever feel a sense of panic, like reality has just snapped suddenly? Because these waves of "knowing"... i have them in a much broader sense. They are so intense and overwhelming that it really puts me out of whack for a day or two. Do you ever feel like "the consciousness of all consciousnesses"? Do you ever view the passage of time as a spiral fractal containing all possible outcomes of all possible single moments in which contain all possible future and past outcomes which lead to and originate from each individual moment and everything within that moment?

Because this is kind of how you might come to know where a pencil came from and where it is going.... but your sense of knowing seems to be much more focused inward. I get chills just thinking about it. It"s like infinity within a moment for me>>> like one second is eternal. This is a similar thing we are experiencing, although it seems different. Deja vu itself is like temporarily de-focusing your conscious observation of this thing we call existence and viewing the bigger design of the moment, in which you can see the moment repeating infinitely with subtle changes in its structure... giving way to parallel realities in which things are only sliiiightly different.

It's a very scary thing sometimes...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
Another thing is that this is not something that I can just do at will but something that happens sometimes with things that I know nothing of and I am just starting to realise now after doing a lot of mixing with people over the xmas and new year period as I have given answers to many things that I do not actually know, this began as fluke but now it is like im actually there and watching this happen, its like a skill that im just learning if that makes sense. There is more but I dont feel I need to elaborate due to the fact im looking for anyone who knows what im speaking of.

I know exactly what you mean and appreciate how difficult it must have been to post this thread.

Over the last year I have found myself answering questions without thinking and without knowing the answer. The Earth’s energies have changed during 2008, and this allows those people who are spiritually developed to a certain level to tune into the Akashic Records automatically using the ‘Higher Mind’ part of their minds.

Normal clairvoyant messages are an event in themselves, where a message from an entity in the 4th dimension is passed to a person in our 3rd Dimension, or a prediction is given. This new energy allows direct access to the Akash where all that ever happens is recorded, and can be accessed in ‘real time’.

If you want to know some more on this subject, the American channeller Lee Caroll who channels Kryon, has a number of free audio files to download, and a number of them refer to the Akash. A good place to start is this one: Mining the Akash, recorded in Bern, Switzerland on 20th April 2008. The URL is:

www.kryon.com...

There will of course be ATS members who will neither understand nor believe my words, but I have been enquiring into matters of a metaphysical nature since 1974 and have gained a certain amount of knowledge, and elevated spiritually to a certain level. I don’t claim to know everything, but I do know about this matter. When I use the term 'spiritually' I am not referring to religion, for that has nothing to do with it.

[edit on 2/1/2009 by Tallsorts]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
In response to the OP, I have experienced a similar thing to you, only in dreams. I can dream, often lucid, and a certain scene or sequence of events will stick in my mind the morning after, then at some later point, it could be a day, it could be months, that exact sequence happens in precisely the order that it appeared in my dream.
When it happens, it often freaks me out, as I realise what has just happened, and on one occasion the dream was so vivid that it forewarned me to avoid a certain situation arising, and when the event took place, I was able to avoid the outcome in my dream by choosing an alternative course of action, and it saved me a whole heap of trouble!
So far, this has not happened to my knowledge during waking hours, although I was always 'daydreaming' as a child, perhaps there is something about my mind that can be developed to make this possible to call upon at will?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I would say I have 'previously' during my life and most likely no one here would believe it anyway. Remote Viewing and psychic impressions attached to objects is an old theme. Neo most likely would have eventually been as knowing as the Oracle or more so.

Imagine this psychic ability so strong and accurate that you already knew long before you even saw the object such as with dream premonitions throughout your life starting in early childhood.

The Movie Dead Zone with Christopher Walken as a psychic was one of my favorites. As was his other movie Brainstorm. I'm glad he survived after dying in the Deer Hunter.

I saw some guy a few years ago dressed like Neo at the mall in a music store. He even got busted while I was there. Maybe that was his plan.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
this is very strange, i always thought i just had a very active imagination.

I also have the deja-vu thing, and the occasional "seeing the future" type dream. I always thought it was just a weird coincidence.

question for XXXN3O, do you have them every day or do they come and go?
Sometimes it takes months for another one to happen to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I think it is because whatever will be already happened and sometimes we tap into it. It also could be that as your awareness matures you see more and more. I think it is stronger when you leave the mystery of it alone. We do not hold the reigns.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by cplouffe

There are lots of examples such as, tonight I was going for dinner and I can already tell what is going to happen and who is going to come by unexpectedly and bang it happens just like I see it.

It is like deja vu backwards only far, far more potent and very clear like you live it before it happens.

Its quite alarming now as it is happening a lot.

The thing that bugs me is it happens randomly.

On your introductory post I didn't really get what you were saying, I got lost with the pencils, sorry. This post about the dinner clicked, and I paused then to go and get a snack to continue reading. As I was getting my snack, I thought of what I'd say in my reply and it could only be explained as a reverse deja vu. I come back and read your next line saying just this ...

Anyways, yes I have this and don't have any control over it. I can be going somewhere or interacting with someone or something and I will play out the sequence of events in my mind ahead of time, and it all happens.

It happens randomly for me as well. Also it can be very quick, meaning I will play it out in my mind a few hours prior, even mere seconds and with other thngs it could be years. It isn't something I do on purpose like I'm tryng to do it. There's no intent. I will feel very strongly it WILL happen, there's not a shred of doubt. But just as you say I cannot do this at will. It also isn't always limited to imagining or feeling, it can sometimes be small triggers, that in some way are hinting at or creating the 'story' as it goes along. Hard to explain. Sometimes it almost feels as if I invented the story to my own liking, but not always.

I don't know the cause of it. Maybe the cause is thoughtforms or something to that effect.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
"A daydream like state of knowing" wow that hits home! I think you're tapping into sensory perception that most humans don't usually experience. Don't know If it's like what you have experienced but you perfectly and simply put into words something I have experienced only twice. When I was 9 years old I knew my mother was pregnant with my little brother before she did, when my dad was about to announce it to the family I blurted out "she is pregnant", I will never forget the stunned look on my parents faces. IN high school a close friend of mine was 30 miles away enduring a horrible painful ordeal. The moment her pain started I was in a dreamlike state of knowing, I knew where she heart and who was hurting her. I felt compelled to get in my car and drive, I drove around kind of in circles not really understanding what I was doing. A while later I saw her in her car crying and was able to console her

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Perhaps a little like citizenc's 3 experience threads about his higher power, and the many versions of us living out every experience or choice that could be made simultaneously. Or again, stepping out of the matrix momentarily. I would like to have experience something like this myself.

I have read up on the similar thread you quoted above and although I can say my viewpoints are similar etc I have not experienced exactly the same thing.

Ill try and give a better idea.

Lets say I was sitting in a chair in my home, I get up, go outside, into the car, go to the store, purchase some milk and return home and sit right back in the chair after putting the milk in the fridge.

Bang, im in the chair and off I go to the store and it happens exactly as I saw it although it is like ive just done it. The viewpoint it happens is from the eyes which is important to note I think.

I could say to myself, ok, I am going to change this but if I did change it then the consequences would be that I would have no milk in the fridge therefore it has its purpose and is meant for me. It is exactly the same for if I were to be hit by some type of disaster etc.

This is a hypothetical scenario of course but this is a difficult thing to explain.

I am also getting things that are touch based as I described above which is the same only from the viewpoint of the object which is making me really confused if that makes sense.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
reply to post by Gregarious

To the OP:

Does it ever scare you when you experience these "deja vu" like moments of knowing? Do you ever feel a sense of panic, like reality has just snapped suddenly? Because these waves of "knowing"... i have them in a much broader sense. They are so intense and overwhelming that it really puts me out of whack for a day or two. Do you ever feel like "the consciousness of all consciousnesses"? Do you ever view the passage of time as a spiral fractal containing all possible outcomes of all possible single moments in which contain all possible future and past outcomes which lead to and originate from each individual moment and everything within that moment?

Because this is kind of how you might come to know where a pencil came from and where it is going.... but your sense of knowing seems to be much more focused inward. I get chills just thinking about it. It"s like infinity within a moment for me>>> like one second is eternal. This is a similar thing we are experiencing, although it seems different. Deja vu itself is like temporarily de-focusing your conscious observation of this thing we call existence and viewing the bigger design of the moment, in which you can see the moment repeating infinitely with subtle changes in its structure... giving way to parallel realities in which things are only sliiiightly different.

It's a very scary thing sometimes...

I read your reply and what strikes me as very odd is that when I was around thirteen or so I was out with my friends doing typical teenage things and we all decided to try some marijuana and this is the one and only time I have actually tried it for the very reasons I will explain below.

I took about 3 draws of the stuff and after around 15 minutes I started to see things similar to what you have described but it was as if every single thing and one around me had a beginning and an end that I could see all at once.

I took a panic attack and passed out. I actually thought I was taking a heart attack.

At the time I just put it down to a bad experience and got a bit of a fool made of me by my friends but when I think back I can only remember so much about this and what I can remember is fascinating but overload if you get me.

I havent experienced anything else in my life until lately unless there is something else I have forgotten of course.

I had not even thought of this until I read you reply.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Interesting....can I ask do u believe in fate? A response from anyone with said experiences would do as well. I would also like to get your collective opinions on free will in terms of God, etc., as well, if you could.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by locster
question for XXXN3O, do you have them every day or do they come and go?
Sometimes it takes months for another one to happen to me.

In the last three months I have began noticing it slightly as it has been happening mroe frequently but orignally it would be small things such as I would see someone coming to speak to me etc and I was shrugging this off as coincidence.

Only recently in the last few weeks it has been happening once a week now and it is much more potent like I can now see how a space of time will work out. This is not ignorable as it is like actually living it out before it happens hence the backwards deja vu description above.

I have only had two of the "things" with objects which are very strange as i can see the object from its beginning to its ending up in my hand.

The whole confusing thing for me is that my actual beliefs in terms of what I believe are possible are being challenged in terms of possibility.

Its a pretty fascinating thing though and I would love to find a way to use this at will but it does appear to be like a muscle that is developing if that makes sense.

The only thing I have been doing differently lately is meditating for the past 6 months purely for the sake of trying something different and I have been getting some strange things happening that you can find in my other thread.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by XXXN3O

Interesting....can I ask do u believe in fate? A response from anyone with said experiences would do as well. I would also like to get your collective opinions on free will in terms of God, etc., as well, if you could.

This is something that I am conflicting with due to the things that are happening just now but I am not a believer in fate although I am gradually shifting that viewpoint the more this happens and am being more tempted to say yes I do believe in fate.

In terms of the other part of your question. For a long part of my life but short to some I have always believed that we are all part of a "human race", to explain this the best way would be to say. Imagine you walked into a store and they had software that you could use to seperate your mind into different people to create an interactive game to teach you more about yourself. Once you had finished playing this game you would be much more knowledgable and learned the whole lot of yourself.

I created a thread on this that should explain it better www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the last few months after reading the bible properly rather than taking it as a storybook, I came to a bigger understanding and thought I had this topic put to bed for myself as its a person specific thing. There is a difference between knowing and walking the path.

Lately though this has put me a bit topsy turvey if you get me but eventually I know that it will come together. Everything does in the end. My signature reflects this.

Hope that answers your question.

I would never say this is the way something is because I still think that everyones experiences are unique and for that reason we all have our purpose. You will probably notice this from my responses as I use a lot of similies etc to get people to see my point of view. I try anyways

What about you?

[edit on 5-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

<<   2 >>

join