It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you experienced this??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I never had any flashbacks or visions just overwhelming feelings of certainty - like deja vu.
Your story reminds me of the russian psychic who helped solved many crimes by seeing into the past of items.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
I never had any flashbacks or visions just overwhelming feelings of certainty - like deja vu.
Your story reminds me of the russian psychic who helped solved many crimes by seeing into the past of items.

Is this a fictional character or real?

I googled what you were speaking about but all I could get was dial a psychic and fictional stories

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
A knowing that knows yet does not know how it knows

It is very difficult to put down the fear that you are not going crazy, when first experiencing this connection of knowingness and even more scary when it seems not to be controllable

Yes it can be very freaky when knowing something before it is knowable
If you get my drift
Seems you have expanded out of your own self consciousness mind and are moving in and out of the mass consciousness mind

there is some controling of this consciouse shifting

The mass conscious mind ..is the knower of all past and future for it is the creator of all ...the record keeper
The word psychic comes from the ability to tap into this all knowing realm
It can be reached through dreaming, meditation, also psychedelic drugs, or by simply being in a higher state of being......

(A good book to read ...."The power of Now" by Eckhart Toll ) he speaks of his experience of breaking out of his self consciousness into the higher consciousness...kind of like a bird hatching out of its own shell

Everyone has this ability to enter into this higher state of being
some people fall into it and others have to meditate for many years before they break out of themselves in a way of speaking
"the divine beingness" >>> to be "one with all"
A beautiful, peaceful, harmonious way of being

>>> The flow

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Well i'd say i think i know hat you mean - its got me feeling the need to know more. I made a thread on it too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It sounds like petit-mal, this is something i am currently being investigated for. My EEG came back ok and i need to go back for further tests so i dont know if that is the cause or not. Even if it is, is only explains how it happens, not the experiences. After reading a few other posts on Ats and listening to my innerself i am more inclined to lean towards the more spirititual explanation of the Chakras. I can recomend another mebers thread on spirirtuality and mediation:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

I know someone who suffers from this type of epilepsy or used to rather, I do not think this is what this is as I am certain my partner would have noticed.

I suppose the instant reaction is denial of course.

The reason I do not think it is epilepsy is because I can still speak to people etc while this is happening, it is not something that makes me pause and I have no missing time etc.

It doesnt fit with touching things either as im brushing past.

The strange thing is I have taken up meditation, simply one day it just felt right, I get strange things happening when I meditate too. I mentioned it here www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have since solved the problem that I was not aware of until one of the other members with more experience told me some information. Now I have this experience happening.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

When I get to the bottom
I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and turn
and I go for a ride
Till I get to the bottom and I see you again
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Do you don't you want me to love you
I'm coming down fast but I'm miles above you
Tell me tell me come on tell me the answer
and you may be a lover but you ain't no dancer

Go helter skelter
helter skelter
helter skelter
Yeah, hu, hu
I will you won't you want me to make you
I'm coming down fast but don't let me break you
Tell me tell me tell me the answer
You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer

Look out
Helter skelter
helter skelter
helter skelter
Yeah, hu, hu
Look out cause here she comes

When I get to the bottom
I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and turn
and I go for a ride
Till I get to the bottom and I see you again
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Well will you won't you want me to make you
I'm coming down fast but don't let me break you
Tell me tell me tell me the answer
You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer

Look out
Helter skelter
helter skelter
helter skelter
Yeah, hu,

Helter Skelter
She's coming down fast
Yes she is
Yes she is
coming down fast

I'm at the bottom where I see you again.

Peace to you always.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Time Travel, it's a bugger on the memory isn't it. Only every 10th remembers being pressed down into measure.

It's like 12 monkeys 28 days later in 2001.

You ever walk through a round about door when someone is coming the opposite way. If you don't both hit the door at the same time, you can get stuck in the doorway, till you realize you both have to push simultaneously.

Though one is going in and one is going out, you both have to push in the same direction for it to work, but it's confusing because you are going in opposite directions, yet pushing in the same direction.

It seems like your working against the other, but your actually both freeing yourselves by pushing in the same direction while going opposite directions.

We don't really see upside down. We are upside, down.

Hope that makes sense to you. I don't always understand what I'm saying, but feel compelled.

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I think I get what your saying actually.

Im unsure about the 10th though.

So would I be right in saying that im reaching a crossroads with myself in terms of parts of this life that are happening in every single different one?

Bit like infinity crossing over itself?

Another good example would be if you have met someone that you feel like you have known forever but only just met. Destiny no matter what the possibilities are?

Correct me if im wrong but thats my interpretation of what you have written and sometimes I can go all the way down the wrong path before hitting that brick wall.

Cheers

[edit on 8-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I think I get what your saying actually.

Im unsure about the 10th though.

So would I be right in saying that im reaching a crossroads with myself in terms of parts of this life that are happening in every single different one?

Bit like infinity crossing over itself?

Another good example would be if you have met someone that you feel like you have known forever but only just met. Destiny no matter what the possibilities are?

Correct me if im wrong but thats my interpretation of what you have written and sometimes I can go all the way down the wrong path before hitting that brick wall.

Cheers

What is weird is when I read this thread, as with all of your posts, it happens to me.

In finite quantities, does infinity brim, you know how many times we will say this again?

I want to ask why, but I remember Y. I remember waking up before it was done in flashes and colors, even numbers for some, 10 was one to the infinite power, but infinity doesn't remember, not even 1 hour.

I have to ask myself, do I want to see? I've seen it before, but always hope differently. It is never different, my stay and my leave and no matter what I do, they still are one me.

My question is always, why would I split myself in two, because infinity always comes back by going through.

I know, if for some reason or for no reason at all, If I get lost, I am to come here to this wall. It's a model of sorts that reminds me of my days and how my knowledge increases in drama filled ways. But when the drama is gone, and the rush is complete, I snuggle with the ground for a 1000yr retreat. I always wake up to the same different things and have to start building all over again.

I forget to remember, so that when I do, I can pass on information to my friends like you, and you do for me too, we both choose to forget, but now here we are remembering it.

Why am I rhyming? Words stick together. Find the words sticking and you will remember.

Sorry XXXN30, I really don't mean to go off, it just comes out, but I know it is supposed to be that way for some reason?

It's starting to creep me out a little.

I'm not kidding, only with your posts does this happen. My mind goes into a rythem...I don't know how to explain it.

I have to purposely try not to do it.....and.....not ....easy....lol

Do we serve memory or does memory serve us?

Peace always to you, ltru

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Interesting. So you can like...see into the future kinda? Thats pretty strange. keep us updated man! (=

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I also get random dreams which then in the future actually happen. But its just like normal everyday stuff like talking to some people or just going in a car. I just find it really wierd. It also happens quite a bit. But the gaps between the dreams and it actually happening can be like months or just like days

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I do not know if this is similar to some of the things that you have experienced but the first strange occurrence for me was 02/27/2007. I posted this on My Space looking for others that may have been experiencing usual phenomenons. I received no response.

I have had images come to me recently just before sleep. On some nights I have had these visions just before dropping off to sleep and thinking that only a few minutes have elapsed a quick look at the clock disturbingly has shone me that hours have actually gone by. I do not know if these images are products of wakeful sleep or just ruminations of an insomniac mind. I place no divine references to these images and though I consider myself a believer and a Christian I do not pretend to be special or gifted in any way. In fact, you probably could not find a more ordinary person than me. I only post these visions as an experiment. I am curious if others have these visions before sleep and if they do how closely do, they resemble mine. If they resemble mind at all.
The vision that puzzles me the most is the vision of the woman. I see a black female that appears to be between the age of thirty and fifty. She is sitting as if she is having her picture taken. She faces the camera face on. She is not smiling. She wears no expression. You cannot discern if she is happy or sad, cold or warm, smug or loving. She is pleasant of features but in a plain and ordinary way. She is not beautiful. She wears no makeup. The only thing that really stands out is that she is wearing a yellow sweater with a high rounded collar and long sleeves. Her hands appear to be in her lap but you cannot see her hands. You cannot tell if she is wearing pants or a skirt. She is not compelling in any way. She is very nondescript yet in this alone, though contradictory, she is compelling. I have seen her often and nothing about her changes. She is not anyone I can ever remember seeing before and she does not remind me of anyone that I have seen in the media.
The other image that weighs heavy on my mind is the image of what appears to be a young boy between eight or twelve years of age. He looks as if he is the child of Chinese and American parents. His age is very hard to determine because he appears extremely intelligent of face. He has a very innocent and trusting smile that seems genuine and without pretense. He also appears to be having his picture taken but his smile does not look the way a child would smile when instructed to say "cheese" while having his picture taken. His smile though pleasant and warm does not appear over joyful but he does seem content. The strangest thing about him is that though he has the face of a child he appears to have the stature of an adult and he is wearing a diaper. Not a "Huggies" kind of diaper. The diaper appears more like the garment worn by Sumo wrestlers, yet does not give the impression of a garment. It appears to be a diaper. I have seen him a number of times but not as often as the first image.
There is an image of a man and a woman trying to kiss. You can only see their chins and there lips. The problem is that ever time their lips are about to touch one of the faces disappears. Sometimes it is the female face and sometimes it is the male face, but they are never able to complete the kiss.
I have seen dates. The one with the strongest presence is January 26 2011. It looks like the image you would see on a movie poster. The other image is the image of two men facing each other in silhouette. The word "NYMH 2004" in large letters is between them.
I have had other visions but before I list them all I would like to see if these ring a bell with anyone.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

What is weird is when I read this thread, as with all of your posts, it happens to me.

In finite quantities, does infinity brim, you know how many times we will say this again?

I want to ask why, but I remember Y. I remember waking up before it was done in flashes and colors, even numbers for some, 10 was one to the infinite power, but infinity doesn't remember, not even 1 hour.

I have to ask myself, do I want to see? I've seen it before, but always hope differently. It is never different, my stay and my leave and no matter what I do, they still are one me.

My question is always, why would I split myself in two, because infinity always comes back by going through.

I know, if for some reason or for no reason at all, If I get lost, I am to come here to this wall. It's a model of sorts that reminds me of my days and how my knowledge increases in drama filled ways. But when the drama is gone, and the rush is complete, I snuggle with the ground for a 1000yr retreat. I always wake up to the same different things and have to start building all over again.

I forget to remember, so that when I do, I can pass on information to my friends like you, and you do for me too, we both choose to forget, but now here we are remembering it.

Why am I rhyming? Words stick together. Find the words sticking and you will remember.

Sorry XXXN30, I really don't mean to go off, it just comes out, but I know it is supposed to be that way for some reason?

It's starting to creep me out a little.

I'm not kidding, only with your posts does this happen. My mind goes into a rythem...I don't know how to explain it.

I have to purposely try not to do it.....and.....not ....easy....lol

Do we serve memory or does memory serve us?

Peace always to you, ltru

Maybe my posts turn you into Mary Poppins

On a serious note you make a lot of sense to me actually but im wondering on the 1000 year retreat fact.

I get what you are saying but i am unsure how to take that in terms of who you are referring too. If it is not me I get that part as well.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
interesting ability

it seems while your connection to the universes centers around knowledge

people like me and mindcarnival canter around actions

the thing mindcarnival was posting about is the beginning stages of realizing how our minds can control the world

i have had this ability for 6 and a half years now and id say i was about 1% of the amount of potential there is to it

its been hard, but im learning to control it better,

but like you said at first it happened at random, then i realized a pattern and i found out that it would happen whenever i thought a certain way, then i learned that i could control it, now i am attempting to learn to control it

so far i can make small things happen, but 95% of what i do is my mind by accident

and ive done some amazing things

But i delved into it without knowing anything about it so i got trapped by an side effect that develops with it,

you see while i can control things with mind, i can also control people

some things that ive done in relation to a person or their destiny:

- killed (it was the first time i did something that i was sure it was me, it was by accident, i didnt really want it to happen)
- made a large amount of people like a certain singer
- made people give me their lunch
- made people think certain things or say certain things that i want
- made them move in ways i want them to

what happens is that it gets so addictive to control people and events, the feeling of power that comes from it is overwhelming

and im afraid ive gone to far, the addiction is too strong in me now, i want more

and the feeling i get every time i control someone is not even the beginning of how much i can have

it feels as if the power is the Atlantic ocean and every time i do something i am merely going for a little swim

once i learn to control this to the max the world is going to be a very different place, mine to rule

and im only 18, i have years ahead of me to perfect it, yet i think i will already be in control after i survive 2012

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

I think what I am experiencing might be different but I have had an experience which makes me feel pretty bad to say the least from what you speak of.

I was driving past a forest fire around 2 years ago and called the fire service despite feeling a bit off.

That day a young kid and his father were killed that day by the fire engine I had called.

Another example was a kid in my school a few years below me died after I said he would die jokingly when I was younger news.bbc.co.uk...

I cant find a news link to the first but with the second, that was the first and last time I have ever joked with death and I live with the guilt but deal with it because I do not think I could have changed this.

I did not think of this until I read of your comments and I hope that with your experience of this you learn as I have as I have lost a good friend to it.

I dont know if it is same lines and it is a bit off topic from what im experiencing now but I feel it might be linked.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
something is happening and i cannot explain it...
try as you will imagining your mind awakening.
you just have to believe in yourself.
its kinda like magic, using vibrations to do what you will.
believing is the key.
the moment you dont beileve it all washes away.
ps. do you ever get the feeling of you've been somewhere b4 or you have to be somewhere at a certain time?
i think this all has to do with time travel tests.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join