It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton: Gaza Conflict Could Lead To U.S. Attack On Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Bolton: Gaza Conflict Could Lead To U.S. Attack On Iran

www.prisonplanet.com

Top Neo-Con John Bolton told Fox News yesterday that the conflict in Gaza could lead to a U.S. attack on Iran as the former U.S. ambassador to the UN exploited the crisis to propagandize for a new war.

“So while our focus obviously is on Gaza right now, this could turn out to be a much larger conflict,” said Bolton, adding that “we’re looking at potentially a multi-front war here.”

“I don’t think there’s anything at this point standing between Iran and nuclear weapons other than the ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
We have been talking about the US attacking Iran for years, but now, it looks like it could be just around the corner. If the US attacks Iran, how will the rest of the world react? Will China and/or Russia back-up Iran, or will Iran be on its own? It will be interesting to see what happens in the upcoming year.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12/31/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
One thing for sure it would create jobs producing more ammo, rifles, hummers, etc.

Just a bunch of war talk and wishful thinking. Cooler minds will prevail.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Sonic what's all this fear of Chinese reaction, Russian too? China earns money from West with cheap exports, Russia earns money from West with energy exports. When the kak hits the fan they play ball every time. Iran is a thorn in the side of the western world. Its time will come for sure. You just do not get on the wrong side of UK, USA, Israel and France all at the same time and expect to get away with it!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Just a bunch of war talk and wishful thinking. Cooler minds will prevail.

Yes, sure. Of course they will. War? Pfft.

I mean, just look at the entire 20th century.

Oh, wait.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
No, no, no. obama "the Choosen One" will simply wave his hand and spread peace through out the land.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
No, no, no. obama "the Choosen One" will simply wave his hand and spread peace through out the land.

lmfao

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
We've seen this story and headline about attacking Iran what, oh about a ZILLION times on here in the last few years? Forgive us if a few of us on here are taking the "yeah right i'll belive it when i see it" attitude.

Nothing will happen.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Iran is already on a number of $#!Tlists. It would be wise of them to shut the hell up and be thankful the focus is off of them.

One reason. If Iran gives just one little reason, that is the opening that Israel and the US have been waiting for.

One mistake, and Bolton's right.

Sure help us pull out of this recession.

Nothing like kicking ass to boost the economy.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Israel, USA and UK are just waiting for Mr.Ahhmadinnerjacket to make a stupid step. One false step by Iran will bring on the mother of all battles that will eradicate the Iranian threat for three generations and more.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chips

Care to throw in your CHIPS on this high stake poker game?

Iran will flirt with war talk to the end and cry like a baby right before we get ready to unleash that Red White and Blue Boot right up there you know what.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by jam321]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

I'm an Obama supporter and I about pissed myself when I read this

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Propaganda,the usa nor israel can launch an attack on Iran right now.Well they probably could if they wanted, but the death toll would be HUGE..i certainly dont want the death of millions of people in pursuit of the age old disease of power.Diversion from the fact israel is bombing the crap out of civilians in gaza i think.

And it may eradicate the *threat*
of iran for three generations,but it will fan the flames of hate and anger even longer.What a world we are leaving for our children

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

The death toll would be huge? Yes, if you did it right.

And confuse yourself no longer. Iran can become part of the world weather system in less than fifteen minutes.

It isn't a matter of whether or not the US or Israel could strike Iran, it's a matter of what in hell is holding us back?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
[edit on 053131p://pm3155 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I say the US doesnt need to worry about any ground war or any of that crap. Send over say 25 to 30 or so 10 megaton two-stage thermonukes on ICBMS and just sit back and watch. That would pretty much flatten all of Iran.....mountains and everything.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I have no fear of it -- just logical assumption. Iran and Russia have been talking for months now, and Russia is friends with China, although nobody can really say what will happen if Iran does something.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Mostly done by the ethnic religious minorities (Muslims) and lazy good for nothing beer swilling students? These people are nothing really. Just a stain on our environment.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Yes Iran could be eradicated piece of piss in like 2 minutes 15 seconds. Iran is the natural next step. I remember John Bolton saying "the road out of Iraq is the road through Iran."

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by princeofpeace

Yes Iran could be eradicated piece of piss in like 2 minutes 15 seconds. Iran is the natural next step. I remember John Bolton saying "the road out of Iraq is the road through Iran."

What ? eradicated like the Taliban and Al qaeda ? The only way that could happen is with Nuclear Devices. If the USA nuked Iran I would suspect the USA would become uninhabitable for 50 000 years or so after that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join